The Europeans are going to make fun of us again

The Europeans are going to make fun of us again...

Attached: be american get shot.png (980x846, 472K)

Just close your eyes and say "Putin will retake Constantinople! Trump 2020!"

There has never been a single good post from Denmark

So what?

>be american
>get game overed

You are just asking for it Jordan

This shit is why we have mandatory gun safes.

You're just sad at this point

Rude and uncalled for

>Putin will retake Constantinople

You just exposed yourself ... Turk!

>leaving guns and bullets in reach of children
what the fuck is wrong with americans
don't you have some kind of regulation against that
here guns and bullets must be stored separately and held locked by law

>Be american
>Play fps
>Be shot in real life

No I'm Jewish.

You're Swiss guy whose dad got Jewed, right?

Dont know what the fuck you're on about schizo

9 years old is fucked mentally though; at 9 years kids know perfectly well all about death

Could have stabbed her too...

She should have just given him the controller tbqh

>written by mercedes leguizamon and saeed ahmed

Attached: 1507512413648.gif (160x160, 289K)

>you will never naming your child Jose Aston Martin
>you will never naming your child Porsche de Ladera
>you will never naming your child John Bavarian Motor Works
>you will never naming your child Lotus Bridget
>You will never naming your child Michael Bentley
>You will never naming your child Adam Nissan
>You will never naming your child Jonathan Mazda

*makes fun of you again with an indirect mocking post*

Apologize.

Attached: newdaily_300914_trump.jpg (800x600, 440K)

wtf i hate videogames now

Trump is a psyker

what are you going to do when someone breaks into your house

this is why we have education.
Did your mom and dad ever teach you to respect a kitchen knife?
Bet you cut yourself on it all the fucking time.

Darwin at work here. Nothing to see.

>dude lets just be okay with our children shooting each other lmao

Attached: 1508812389063.jpg (400x396, 36K)

Make sure that doesn't happen in the first place?
Neighbourhood watch, gated community, tall fence/ wall for yard, locked doors, grills for door and windows, alarm system, lockable rooms in house, git gud at knifefights

Serves her right. She too should have a gun, for own safety

>dude lets just be okay with our children being coddled white collars with skin as soft as the day they were born
>nobody needs to learn how to use a circular saw, or a kitchen knife, or a gun

You must be upper class to think in such an entitled way.
>how about you just move :DDDD

Attached: disgust2.png (905x711, 329K)

desu she violated the NAP!

>The Europeans are going to make fun of us again...
nah
I think you guys need moar guns. If that 13 year old grill had been armed, she could have returned the fire and might not be so dead right now.

Tragedies happen everywhere. Elsewhere the kid wouldn't had access to a gun though

Unironically this. If everyone was armed, people would be less likely to shoot for fear of retaliation. It’s like mutually assured destruction on an individual level.

Libtards don’t get this.

>what is sarcasm? The post

>we should have to live like samurai in the Warring States Period
>always armed
>always ready for combat
>implying I want to go out ever, always watching the other armed people for signs of trouble
>implying I don't just want to drink my fucking beer in peace without having to worry about shootouts

Why can't conservitards into civilization?
Somalia = everyone is armed, violent shithole
Switzerland, Australia, Norway, even Japan = only those who are qualified get guns (few/very few guns), some of the best countries in the world by every metric

But in all seriousness, it seems to me that the only people who get off on this "armed society = polite society" meme are those who have a chip on their shoulder and want respect to be extorted from their BIG SCARY OPEN CARRY. When respect should, in fact, be earned, by words and deeds.

Attached: 1517449027510.png (530x492, 13K)

>respect should, in fact, be earned, by words and deeds

Attached: 1409336042710.gif (124x200, 380K)

>If everyone was armed, people would be less likely to shoot for fear of retaliation

Either absolute pants-on-head retarded, or not old enough to drink and know better about human nature. Spoiler alert if the latter: people are fucking stupid. And just because you don't act like a retard doesn't mean others won't. When it comes to gun regs, don't think about yourself, because you might actually be responsible. Think of the dumbest, most irresponsible friend you have. Or the drunkest. Or the most violently jealous. I have a different person in mind for each of those, and none of those people should even drive a car IMO. Them having a gun is fucking terrifying, and its only laziness, drunkenness and inability to handle money, respectively, that they don't have guns that they would almost certainly misuse and kill someone.

Whatever, 2A SHALL NOT BE INFRANGED. And people need to get to work. But if you think literally everyone should be encouraged to have guns then you're a naive 2A fanatic whose ignorance is the exact mirror image of the "GUNS ARE EBIL, EVERYTHING = AK47" soccer moms that want funs taken away.

@87111110
Nice rebuttal Cletus!

Attached: 1354832673258.gif (220x242, 2.5M)

How is that enforced, by the way? Do they call before coming over? Or do they get a copy of your house key?

You arrange a time convenient for you and they come over, verify it, maybe have a cup of tea then that's it.

I guess it at least mandates that you have the safe, even if it's not used except when the police are over. Are there a weight, lock type, or material requirements?

>A teenage girl was shot and killed by her younger brother over what police believe to have been an argument over video games.

>According to the Clarion Ledger, 14-year-old Dijonae White, a student at Tupelo Middle School in Mississippi, was identified as the victim. Sheriff Cecil Cantrell said that Dijonae would not give her brother a video game controller when he wanted it.

>Dijonae White
I think "White" is the wrong appellation to use here.

>Mum said it's my turn to pl-

I'm sure school shooters think they are immortal when the enforce campus wide nap time. lol

>if someone shoots you, you can just shoot them right back

Attached: file.png (415x479, 351K)

How do you guys keep your gun close anyway? Put the handgun under the pillow and hug the AR-15 while sleeping or something?
Only weapon I have is a bamboo stick in my bedroom.

deserved

Shall not tolerate this bullying of Legoland.

that's why guns should be abolished at all