I wonder what the Canadian government's endgame is

I wonder what the Canadian government's endgame is.

Nothing they do makes any sense. Is you're government nonsensical like this?

Attached: 1516242861519.jpg (950x720, 393K)

>Undoubtedly, yes

We haven't had a clear headed PM since Howard, and despite being clear headed he was conservative scum so the country suffered anyway

You could always just throw away the facade of independence and become unorganized territories of the USA

Attached: 1490912119865.gif (512x384, 314K)

no thank you

I mean I doubt any province would join without statehood so we'll wait.

Has weedman made weed legal yet?

Anyone have that picture of Canada's Prime Minister and he's wearing a medieval costume or something.

Their only goal is to cripple the chances of the other parties so the liberals can rule forever and ever just like the last century
If that means killing every straight white man, small business owner and conservative Asian so be it.

We could just burn our country to the ground and commit group suicide too but we don't seem to be doing that either.

I guess that makes sense, but the high immigration thing was happening under harper too.

This?

it's colonial era but..

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST02.jpg (350x525, 85K)

That's it. Is he autistic?

Yea but immigration in Canada isn't necesaatially in favour of the liberals

Have they changed which countries they are from or something?

Every asian I have talked to hates trudeau now, it seems like he's going to lose BC.

You tell me. Here he is LARPing as a based canuck first world war officer

Attached: 3E9BFA29AC964442A8365845FFF4365A123500000186F108CF16_tmp.jpg (1000x1506, 111K)

He never had BC to begin with, just Hongcouver.

Everyone i know who was really excited for him has lost pretty much all enthusiasm for him. I guess the conservacucks were right, he just wasnt ready. Still better than Harper.

Attached: mr_dressup.jpg (960x741, 101K)

His anti-small business thing was what got me. I switched back to conservative, Scheer isn't great but isn't terrible.

hahahahaha cute canadian, he thinks his government is bad hehehehehe

Why was she assassinated?

Attached: 200px-Marielle_Franco.jpg (200x300, 20K)

I thought if you killed your enemies, they won?

The thoughts of our Emperor are too complex to understand.

Attached: empereur.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

We don't tolerate shit in our government so that it doesn't get like yours.

I know nothing about scheer other than hes a fat christ cuck manbaby lookin faggot. Might vote for him though desu.

It's terrible. We could be like Switzerland, instead we're... us.

Because sometimes the good guys win.

Our enemies in that war were white so it doesnt count, in fact it was to be encouraged.

Trudeau won more because of nostalgic baby boomers than immigrants
I mean some immigrants will always vote left but it's not as clear cut in Canada, and more than that the NDP appeals to those types more

communism is natural

yeah

Nah, he mainly won because people were bored and sick of Stephen Harper who had been in power for almost 10 years

why? territories just yield military responsibility, you literally have nothing to lose.

Why would we join without voting rights and guarantees to keep our healthcare system?

Honestly if you guys get single payer I would expect Canada to join quite soon after, it's the main differentiating point.

what is he thinking ?