Europe honestly looks so perfect

Europe honestly looks so perfect.

>I will never be european

Attached: europe.png (1366x538, 1.61M)

You can be, just live here for 5 years

just tell them at the border that youre some kind of arab. or african. and youll get in no worry

t. Moroccan

No need to tell them, they'll automatically treat you like every brown person who can't speak french.

I'm sure you can find a way to relocate.

>it's another 'Europe is one country' episode
Of all the annoying things that Amerifats do - and believe me, I could write a fucking tome - this is by far the most exhausting.

Attached: 1464183983787s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

It's really not, very few people live there, or see all these nice places everyday. But you're Americlap so yes it's just like dem pretty gyerrman fairy taylez

you have no right to complain about anything as i am perpetually assaulted with a deluge of headlines from england every single day with nightmarish depictions of 1984-style horrors that launch me into fucking panic attacks

>I will never be European
you don't have to be, you can just take a plane ticket there and live there.

also wtf is it with Americans and their obsession with yurop
>why do europeans do this
>why do europeans do that
>why do europeans

jesus m8 is usa really that bad

Niggeurope is overrated.
Argentina is superior.

Attached: 345737545.png (1366x654, 1.84M)

Us Belgians like to complain about everything wrong with this country.

But it's pretty fucking good desu

Wut europans do that not us.
All first worlders love to whine.

Beneath their jingoistic bravado, Americans are actually super insecure people, especially when it comes to issues surrounding heritage and idenity. They're vaguely connected to this continent, but not in any meaningful way. As a result, they're constantly in need of our approval and validation, while simultaneously pretending not to care about us. It's actually kinda weird.

french countryside like your pic is the most comfy of all Europe though, most Europe is not that comfy

It goes both ways

It's cherry-picking

>It goes both ways
Not in the same frequency though

French countryside made it worth invading.

Why are you complaining? you do the same to Asia Africa and South America

Why are you always so wrong?

Not really, well maybe Africa a little

Why are you always so mad?

>Asia
No we don't.

>Africa
No we dont

>South America
Sometimes. But only because you're the most culturally and linguistically homogenous of all the continents.

Be honest now, anything between South Africa and North Africa is pretty blurry

Shallow culture.

it's a new worlder thing
you wouldn't understand

Fair enough. But I still think the average person would be able to give you a rough idea of the various regions that make up the continent. West Africa, East Africa, Central Africa etc.

Care to explain?

If only you were smart to see that distracting you is how your government is getting away with the shit it's doing.
Ah well.

St-Malo is a touristic city though. Most French cities in the countryside are dying. Emptiness is not really comfy...

we were colonized by yuros

>all of Europe is becoming a centralized metropolitan multiethnic soulless shithole

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1516132680891.jpg (500x364, 17K)

That city looks kind of weird to us(or at least to me) because we're not used to daily lives in old cities like that. We're used to less density, younger buildings, and more modern architecture. Not cobble streets, old buildings, walls, etc. When you live there all the time it's just a normal town.

I was thinking of going to visit Buenos Aires. How easy can you get by knowing only a few Spanish words?

do you want software engineers

is this the nice part of france?

Come to finland

Attached: Hervanta_12.jpg (1152x769, 259K)

Attached: 1507485012286.png (211x239, 3K)

if i see u, i stab u
dont come here

France is a god-tier country with shit-tier inhabitants. Great for tourism but don't talk to anyone, especially the bartenders.

>florida
shithole street full of bolivians and scammers

>Argentina

But you are the niggers

Comfy

no wonder finns want to kill themselves

Attached: picassoWojak.jpg (540x650, 136K)

You mean Cubans

>do you want software engineers
Germany might want some. How good is your German?

Attached: germany-high-definition-wallpaper_120837834_117.jpg (1920x1080, 972K)

>expensive
>overcrowded
>cant speak your opinion without getting arrested
>you probably already finished school and wont be having any kids
i dont get it

>europe
>expensive
nigga its way cheaper than USA except if you go to places like London or Paris
in Spain you can eat a good meal for 5€, the only expensive places in the whole iberian peninsula are Madrid center and Barcelona center

>cant go to school without getting shot
>cant go to university without going bankrupt
>cant get basic medical care without going bankrupt

you live in one of the cheapest places in Europe that are actually inhabitable. Scandinavia is quite expensive for example

wouldnt that sort of equal out though considering the jobs would pay less in those areas. Also i was talking more like property and tax expenses rather than cost of living. Im sure rents the same but i doubt buying houses could be less expensive than the US.

none of that is true

this is a meme, graduated with no debt and got no help from ma and pa. Get a decent degree from a decent public school and you can afford it. Don't be like Sarah getting a degree in gender studies at some private school for Liberals

i guess you're right. ive been to UK and Ireland tho and i remember Dublin being way cheaper than Madrid and only slightly more expensive than average spain

should be stated im an American, that lives in Denmark for some reason

>nigga its way cheaper than USA except if you go to places like London or Paris
It's the same exact here. Don't like in NYC, San Fran, or La and you're fine.

>Europe honestly looks so perfect.
>pic of a random street

what does he mean by this?

Why the fuck would you want to be European when you're a citizen of the greatest, most relevant and powerful country in the fucking world?

Attached: 0af631ac7730.jpg (1200x601, 45K)

>muh cobblestone streets

don't you have those in some parts of the eastern coast too?

>live in god’s gifted country
>want to live in biggest depressing shithole Pooprope
Lol
We can trade places

Yeah, mostly in New England.

honestly this explains many Danish posts

Attached: 1521397740538.png (620x640, 260K)

yea perrfect

Attached: 1487470469312.png (480x566, 431K)

Can I talk shit about people freely if I technically belong to the same demographics?

>be part jew man
hate Jews
>be bi-sexual homo man
hate gay community
>be ardent capatalist
fuck oil companies, insurance salesmen, military industrial complex, Amazon
>drink every day
I hate alcoholics.. Seriously fuck them
>born of Texan diaspora
get the fuck away from me
>own many weapons
YOU MUST HAVE A SMALL PEENER

Did I mention I find Jews extremely annoying? Can I say, "you can pay the same price as everyone else?" without prison time?

I am very curious. My union tells us to vote Democrat but I don't want to end up like Europe. I hate Christianity but I would rather the devil I know. Why does everything have to be so complicated

>nelonging to a union
>actually, unironically voting Republican
Why the fuck, tho?

Attached: b51.jpg (255x200, 10K)

>belonging
fuck

My union rep told me to vote for Hillary Clinton. The cognitive dissonance was too much. I just let it happen. I had nothing to do with it and I feel like a pussy. I'm not proud of myself.

In my defense I did lobby against Right To Work. I found out you can walk right into your state senate building and talk shit to elected representatives. That was fun

not him but I'm young and living in the countryside
it's the only way to do it
it's cold btw

Attached: 1521533970473-1908255969.jpg (2560x1440, 902K)

If you actually believe this please seek help

Nah, I'm not him and it's something I've noticed as well.

>fuck oil companies, military industrial complex
to be fair, those are crony capitalist industries that would rather lobby and bribe than compete, and make the actual healthy capitalism look bad
And isn't the modern Republican party more in favor of blue collars and unions and local labor than Democrats are?

iam amerindian

Attached: milagros-sala.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Europe if Africa now
Asia is future

out of the literal 45 million amerindians we have on this country you picked the most corrupt one
i'm revoking your amerindian license

St Malo is far from being the comfiest place in France.

>northern countryside is dying
Fixed this for you, the south is thriving.

you realise french (and european) architecture is the base of buenos aires architectural style

He is right. I see a lot of that shit here

It does in fact make capitalism look bad, and no, they are fucking whores and they are laughing at all of us while they sell us out to weapons dealers and oil barons while they drink cosmopolitans and bathe in baby blood. They are the LESSER of two evils, the satanic Yale elite people, and they aren't stupid either. That is a common misconception.

delet

Commieblocks are better than these european meme houses.

>Europe honestly looks so perfect.
This. My cunt literally looks like hell.

Attached: IMG_0213.jpg (1824x1368, 488K)

Yeah it's pretty great I've heard good thing about America too though. Allegedly you're more outgoing than all the autists in NW Europe.

What are some nice places to visit in America? I'm saving up for a trip.

I know my question is fucked up but I honestly want a real answer.

I am part Jew and part fag can I legally talk shit about fags and Jews in The Netherlands? Does that break the machine? Is this nobody else does? Are everyone under their banner and don't dissent? I am genuinely curious.

>tfw places like Mont St. Michel are only a couple of hours by plane from here
>tfw living on the richest continent in terms of historical and natural wonders
>tfw Trianon took all of our mountains and connections to the sea
>tfw don't have enough money to visit Western Europe
such is the life of an eastern europoor

Attached: 28070881_773493432850126_3667195836160500412_o.jpg (1702x1134, 196K)

Managing Tokyo would be like managing a medium sized country.

Do I have to show my fag jew identification card and they say "OH well we didn't realize.." or do they write me a ticket? What if I am German or a jerk and I want to spraypaint a swazi on the hood of my car? Do I get jail? European speech laws confuse me. Educate an ignorant American, please. I've done research and it says
>national hate speech laws have increasingly been invoked to criminalize speech that is merely deemed insulting to one's race, ethnicity, religion, or nationality.

Is this actually enforced?

You can definitely talk shit as long as its bants and not actually inciting violence. Most gay guys I know fucking hate the Gay Pride for instance.

Same thing with Jews. I dated a Jewess once and a bit of banter is OK, jokes about death camps are usually frowned upon though. Swastikas are a pretty big no no.

You have to understand the nazi's occupied the Netherlands for several years. The War fucked up a lot of European countries and many people don't find it very funny at all.

Continental Europe experienced WOII very differently than the Americas and Britistan.

Understandable about the Swastikas. Thank you for responding, but can I legally own Nazi antiques? My grandfather killed Nazis and jacked their little trinkets and I inherited some of them. I'm guessing the state seizes things like that.

The nazis were right desu.

They shit where they ate and everyone knows it. They ruined it for everyone. If it weren't for them you could have your little homogeneous society and people wouldn't compare you to a robot complicit in mass murder for it. Thank the fucking Germans. Go ahead, they are on here.

>cherrypicking
kys faggot, Finland is progressive wester european country like france.

Attached: averagefinnishstreet.jpg (1600x720, 426K)

America is massive. It depends on your tastes. Are you looking for the big city experience? There's New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc. Are you looking for some great views? The Grand Canyon is the cliche answer. Personally, I think every foreigner should visit NYC at least once.

No, it's you anglos who ruined it all. WW2 only happened because of you guys. Foch was right, you and the brits didn't listen to him and everyone suffered for it. We were right about Irak also.

Everyone speaks english in argentina
Well anyone who you'd want to interact of course the turbo indigenous people eyeing up your iphone cant but you should pretend they dont exist

So if nobody resisted Hitler there wouldn't have been a war? Could say the same for Iraq, and I'd be just as wrong. What I can say is that carving up Arabia for oil exploitation was incredibly short sighted and the British and French had as much a hand in that as anyone. It was coming, for better or worse.

Why would they seize them? As long as you treat them as antiques or trophies this is fine. When you go out in full SS costume while screaming all jews should be exterminated you could get a problem, but only because you incited violence.

I'm all about great views and nature. But NYC is so iconic I'd probably still enjoy it. Thanks!

we should have helped Hitler with all our might
I"m glad the SS Charlemagne existed, redeemed us all