Be american

>be american
>play videogame
>get shot

Attached: 12435.jpg (1371x866, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/tennessee-11-year-old-sentenced-for-first-degree-murder/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's obviously violent video game's fault

Why don't you fucking americans LOCK YOUR FUCKING GUNS UP!

I mean, it's fucking mandatory here, why don't you do it?

>denying guns their God-given freedom
piss off, gommie twat

fweedom aint fwee

Attached: unnamed.png (926x1088, 1.05M)

I'm not saying cut the 2nd amendment, just store the guns in a firm locked safe when they're not being used

Attached: 20180319_175544.png (97x70, 3K)

what game was it

her fault for not wearing a helmet

this is the price of freedom

Sounds like gommunism to me :D

Attached: image.jpg (1279x1111, 357K)

>imprisoning your guns
This should be illegal

>BOOM BOOM CRASH
you have three seconds to get your gun out of the safe, load the ammunition into whatever the fuck bullshit you have, get a round into the chamber, and blow the nog's head out.

Remember: If anyone who plans on assaulting you gets within 20 feet of you, and you don't have your gun out already, you're fucking dead.

Can you imagine living in such a shithole that you live in fear of this scenario 24/7?

HOW ABOUT WE RIGHTFULLY GIVE THE KIDS THEIR OWN GUNS? IF THE SISTER HAD A GUN THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED

If the sister was armed, this could have been prevented.

If the sister had a gun this would have never occurred

This, but unironically

Christ, what sort of mad max style country do you live in?

>Christ, what sort of mad max style country do you live in?
>oooh sayy can you seeeee......!!!!
>get shot

But it was being used?

If we lock our guns up, that means we won't be able to defend ourselves quicker.
You think Muhammad is going to wait 5 minutes for us to unlock our safe and get our gun? No. During the time of us getting our gun, he'll already rape our wives and behead our sons.
We have too keep our guns at the ready. Never know when the Muslim Brotherhood might lash out.

kek

Why do I get the feeling that this was in Florida?

Look Ameribros, I respect your rights to have guns but could you at least keep them safe and out of the reach of literal children so shit like this doesn't happen?

cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/tennessee-11-year-old-sentenced-for-first-degree-murder/index.html

If the guns are locked up what would these kids do if they saw a m*Xican? Accidents happen

So many idiots don't lock up their guns and ammo.

>11-year-old sentenced for first-degree murder

Attached: american ball template.jpg (640x640, 54K)

You don't even have to lock them up ffs. Just put them on a shelf high enough so they can't reach it.

Just part and parcel of living in the US of A.

Being surrounded by endless bodies of water must make our animal brains go haywire. Florida was a mistake.

LA lyfe, bay area faggots get out of my state reee

fucking kek

I don't give a fuck what /k/ will say in this case but if it fucking takes you more than 20 seconds to open your gun case or safe you must be either out of shape or have nerves of wet cardboard and thus no firearm will technically save your pathetic ass regardless and thus you deserve for jihadis or Tyrone to rape and kill your family. Enough of the can't put guns away safely cause can't retrieve them in a crisis memes.

Most people do. Especially those with children. These people were just 1. straight fucking retarded and 2. Never bothered to go over gun safety with their kids, clearly

Should have bought Nintendo Switch and Labo instead.