>Erdogan starts projecting power to the Balkans
>Kosovo declares independence from Serbia, launching a new Balkan War
>Greece suffers a coup d'état from the Golden Dawn
>Erdogan attacks Greece during Greek instability
>NATO-Turkey war begins
>Albanians join the alliance of Turkey
>Militias in the Balkans start attacks and terrorist attacks everywhere
>2019 starts
>With the Balkans with a lot of immigrant presence, many of these become pro-Turkey militias
>War climbs to unimaginable points
>March starts
>Turkey has control of the Balkans
>Mid of 2019
>Turkey arrives in Vienna
>NATO-Turkey War Becomes World Conflict
>Turkey joins Qatar and Muslim Brotherhood and funds armed groups around Europe, making a cloud of civil wars rise across Europe
>2024
>Turkey conquered Europe
>Eurabia finally becomes real

Attached: erdogan_sultan.jpg (720x291, 48K)

SAY WITH ME

SULTAN
U
L
T
A
N

E R D O G A N
R
D
O
G
A
N

Attached: Erdogan Sultan1.jpg (610x692, 404K)

There can only be one leader of the world

Attached: 1499716278-macron.jpg (4452x2226, 1.06M)

>There can only be one leader of the world

*Blocks your path*

Attached: Erdogan Sultan.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I, who am the sultan of sultans, the sovereign of sovereigns, the dispenser of crowns to the monarchs on the face of the earth, shadow of god on earth, the sultan and sovereign lord of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, of Rumelia and Anatolia, of Karamania and the land of Rum, of Zulkadria, Diyarbakir, of Kurdistan, of Azerbaijan, Persia, Damascus, Cairo, Aleppo, of the Mecca and Medina, of Jerusalem, of all Arabia, of the Yemen and many other lands, which my noble forefathers and my glorious ancestors - may God light up their tombs - conquered by the force of their arms and which my august majesty has made subject to my flaming sword and victorious blade, I, Sultan Süleyman Han, to thee, who art Francis, king of the land of France

Last time you tried to conquer europe you got destroyed by Austrians. Fucking Austrians LMAO. Erdogan is a little bitch boy made to serve the BBC (big bavarian cock)

I hate erdogan but if the turks took control of the entire middle east I would not complain one bit.

I would

Why? They are superior to every other race in the region in every conceivable way.

You certainly wouldn't. Your supply of junk food would be unaffected, you fat bastard

Here's an idea: Give back Constantinople.
And then watch as the Greeks, now a minority in their own country, fail to prevent a referendum to be annexed to Turkey.

I probably get better nutrition than you, filthy third worlder.

Not if the "good" guys stop him

Attached: 1518110277247.jpg (1600x1038, 173K)

>Murrica
>Better nutrition

Attached: 1500561403284.jpg (470x481, 50K)

better than shitquador

at least we can afford food here lmao

>erdogan

Attached: image.jpg (600x315, 26K)

And what makes you think we can't? Just Google "Americans in Cuenca" and see your own people coming here, trying to leave your corn syrup utopia behind.

>but if the turks took control of the entire middle east I would not complain one bit
gee i wonder who's behind this post

Cyprus will never fall

Te molesta Erdogan, judío hijo de re mil puta?

pipe down before I wire some gang member $10 to kill your entire family

Is it even possible to defeat Houthis?
Seems like they rape whatever modern tech thrown at them, at this rate Saudi Arabia will be Houthi Arabia.

Attached: 603x339_356509.jpg (603x339, 14K)

Half of your country already did, and it hardly took any effort on Turkey's part. And now they actually have a firmly established beach head, it'll be even easier.

Frankly, I wonder how you can be so confident.

Don't they receive lots of gibs from Iran and Hezbollah (and, by extension, Russia)?

>kill your entire family
All yours. There's a reason why I left them in my country of birth.

Yemen should be divided again.

What happens now makes you wonder what the fuck was going through the head of the smartass who decided to unite both countries. It was no Germany or Korea situation at all. Why bother with it...

>Yemen should be divided again.
Saudi Arabia will NEVER accept a Shia proxy state on their very border.

Probably, the tochka missiles must come from somewhere. Rather puzzling though how a bunch of militia knows how to use them and managed to wipe out entire depots or barracks with almost every attack.

Attached: missile.jpg (604x340, 9K)

Well, they did when North Yemen was there. It was a Shia majority state.

I grant you that it wasn't ruled as such, and back then the Shia-Sunni divide wasn't as important as it is today.

Anyway, the Saudi back government has lost Aden to the southern separatists, so we might see some development for a separation that exists de facto

Saudis are just legendarily incompetent. Generals are appointed solely because they need the money and the position makes the gibs seem legit and the soldiers can't even follow basic training procedures.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you, muhammad.

Kosovo is already independent and is not much of a powder keg these days. Bosnia on the other hand? Mark my words a new Balkan conflict will be born in Bosnia in the next 5 years. Russians are arming militias in the Serb part and the Muslims and Croats will not allow them to secede.

>serbishits get Eiffel Towered by Turkey and Bosnia

I realize that after learning about the saudi's failure during 1979 grand mosque siege.

I support Assad against Israel, and against Turkey.

>against Turkey
Wakey wakey barrel bomber, it's over for gassad.

who the fuck is that under Putin

not as long as the last hospital in Aleppo stays upright
the turks are lapdogs of ISIS, the Saudis and Washington, they'd probably support Israel occupying Golan Heights too erdogan a.k.a. watermelon seller is not /ourguy/ ok. praise assad

Raul Castro

I forgot he was still kicking

Attached: 1490655682602.jpg (459x448, 131K)

Probably not for long, the guy is like 85

he has carried forwards policies that are almost fully capitalist in nature and helped move forwards the warm up in diplomatic relationships with the US tho
naturally the tensions rose up with Trump getting the presidency, but I'd say Raul has had a net positive effect, at least from an American POV

>Assad hid behind a wall, quietly sobbing and panting
>the bodies of other broken and irrelevant leaders laid around him, while putin, xi, and maduro were all packed into a pile of viscera feet away
>Assad the coward peaked out from behind his hiding spot praying that the beast that did this had left
>but he had not
>across the room in the ruins of the Syrian leader's home stood the punishment of god, nude and crushing Khamenei's head inbetween his thumb and forefinger
>Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's mighty 9 foot frame turned to face the coward, instinctively sensing that scum was gazing upon him
>his skin, darker than the blackest night, seemed to suck the light that filled the roomnout of the air, and his mighty muscles rippled as he flared his nostrils in anger
>Recep Tayyip Erdoğan took a step towards the diminutive dictator and tyrant , cracking the floor as he went
>Assad let out a girly scream unbecoming of a man and ran away as fast as his puny legs could go from the Mad Bull of Ankara
>Recep Tayyip Erdoğan would not be denied his prize however and let out a mighty road as his humongous black, veiny cock swelled and rocketed out towards Gassad
>Gassad felt an unimaginable heat on his leg and fell over as Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's mighty BBC coiled around his thigh and pulled him back towards the great Turkish warrior
>"NO!" Gassad shouted, "I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN!"
>Recep Tayyip Erdoğan grabbed Gassad by the neck and ripped his pants clean off, revealing his feminine penis and tight pink boipussi
>"PLEASE ERDOGAN LET ME GO!"
>Recep Tayyip Erdoğan spat on the pseudo-wh*Re dog and spoke
>"that's KARA BOGA TO YOU!"
>With that Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's prehensile cock zoomed upwards and plunged deep into Gassad's virgin anus
>Gassad tried to scream out in pain, but only moans of meek defeat came out instead as the superior black male pumped him full of veiny justice
>in only three pumps Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's godly and velvet smooth cock killed Gassad

>MY FSA ASS IS ON FIIREEEEEE

The guy who ruled it was Sunni and he died a few months ago when he tried to betray the Houthis

Noo you just can't say those things don't remind me

>*squat*
>*WHIIRR*
>*Oh no... Not again!!*
>*THUNK*
>*WHY GOD WHY, WASN'T NORTHERN ALEPPO ENOUGH?*
>"BRONK*
>*PLEASE! I NEED TO LINK THIS CANTON TO MANBIJ-*
>*SCRRATTCCHH*
>*AAAHHH HELP ME I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
>*WHIRR-RTHPPPWWW*
>*NONONONONONNOOOO YOU FASCIST!*
>*OOWWWWW*
>PLEASE, I NEED MY AFRIN-
>*BRRRRRRR*
>*AHHHHHH THE F-16s THEY BURN, IS THIS WHAT ISIS FELT LIKE?*
>*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
>*FUCK*
>*GRLSHSHSHS*
>*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
>*dabing*
>*WE HAVE ASSAD'S MEN HERE YOU CAN'T MAUL THEM TOO*
>*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
>*SSSHHHLLPP*
>*IT FUCKING HURTS HEEEELASHFHAHSARG-*
>*WHIIIRRR-RRrrrrr r r r r mmMMMS*
>*brap*
>*walks away*

Attached: 1521341502484.jpg (1128x1176, 224K)

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia,Podolianthief,catamiteof Tartary, hangman ofKamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!