Lactose Intolorance in Russia

Hey

I have a question for other Russians in here.

I saw this image on some jewtube video about milk being a white supremacy symbol, and it kind of got me thinking.

I come from central Russia and in my city pretty much everyone is white (or at least was when I lived there), and I've never even heard of such a thing as lactose intolerance until I moved to this country with all its mudskins.

So the question is, how accurate is this image? I mean I know there's a lot of central asian immigrants in Russia now and there's always some tatars here and there and some other muslims down south, but is it not the case that pretty much all ethnic Russians can drink milk?

And if so, what is the source for this image, are they just making it up?

Attached: milk-hotspots.jpg (850x657, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119310/How-white-Europeans-arrived-5-000-years-ago-Mass-migration-southern-Russia-brought-new-technology-dairy-farming-continent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119310/How-white-Europeans-arrived-5-000-years-ago-Mass-migration-southern-Russia-brought-new-technology-dairy-farming-continent.html

>Modern Europe was formed by milk-drinking Russians

>Lactose Intolorance in Russia
exactly western(anglosphere) autism
have nothing to say
>central asian
>muslims down south
these groups mainly lived on milk&meat diet since beginning

what a load of rubbish

Attached: milk.jpg (232x217, 7K)

oops thumbnail

Attached: milk.jpg (650x607, 164K)

If they provide no source then you just assume the source is their ass.

So even tatars and people from the caucasus drink milk?

>lactosetugal

Milk consumption is not necessarily a good proxy for lactose tolerance

For example, in Russia we consume a lot of milk products which simply don't exist in the west (or maybe are widely not known / unpopular)

In the west, I think mainly they just drink milk and eat cheese.

Well according to this map most Romanians can't drink milk, which is pretty absurd considering we are one of the highest milk consumers per capita, more so than our neighbors and I never heard of lactose intolerance before. We even got free milk in school and everyone used to drink it.

Either "lactose intolerance" means absolutely nothing or such maps are bullshit, OP. I only ever met a single person my whole life who claimed to be lactose intolerant (a blue eyed blonde, btw - rare but not unheard of in bananaland) and a map like this for the whole world would make you believe that over half of Brazilians are lactose intolerant.

Again, unless this condition manifests itself in such a benign way that people don't even notice I call it bullshit.

Attached: Cute as fuck korean cop or something.jpg (2748x1788, 508K)

I grew up in Russia as well, and the first time I heard about lactose intolerance was when I watched Big Bang Theory. And I even thought at first they made it up as a comedic element.

>Lactose Intolorance in Russia
>pic
Inaccurate. Literally everyone drinks and eat milk origin products.

Attached: 7BsozXE2MJs.jpg (400x540, 44K)

Drinking large amounts of milk gives me rancid farts.

historically milk was more common in their nutrition(caucasus especially) than in russian in general

i don't know about any research
you must check sources used for map
internet pics so often very shitty backed

the yamnaya weren't particularly lactose tolerant though. top left lct is lactose tolerance. green shows native hunter gatherers from 10,000bc, blue shows anatolian farmers who spread agriculture, and red shows the yamnaya. lactose tolerance became common later
bottom left slc45a2 is one of our light skin pigmentations and that did largely come from them though

but yeah images like you posted in the op are usually quite suspect. lactose tolerancy, hair and eye color maps should be taken with a grain of salt

Attached: alleles.png (1591x510, 214K)

Why are there so many Russians here?

>Milkynegro

God, what a retarded map. India is one of the biggest milk producers in the world. Literally everyone drinks tea here.
There's a reason why that idiot posted 'milk truk just arrive' on facebook

>Drinking large amounts of milk gives me rancid farts.
that is exactly what lactose intolerance is. it doesnt give you anaphylaxis or something. it is just farts and diarrhea sometimes.

Nothing to do with lactose tolerance though.
>laktoositon
ever wondered what that word means?