Finland

finland

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

was the finnish race a mistake?
>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

Attached: hh8nAeF.png (339x294, 31K)

Finnish weekend is three days?

Sweden...

Attached: 1520523712032.jpg (650x365, 60K)

Venezuela

Attached: ,hgm.png (2000x1333, 173K)

Attached: 1518506542771.png (440x254, 19K)

suomi mainittu
torille

>finland

Attached: fin.jpg (468x667, 198K)

Saved

give me ur tight blondie boipuccy

You start on Friday afternoon.

Why do they use the same pronoun for he and she?

Why not?

First you call them the same, then you start liking traps.

And?

Can i come over to japan and be all moshi moshi desu with you people?

Again this guy?
I have seen this type of thread some time ago jesus fucking christ, what's your problem?

Attached: finnish.png (1262x396, 158K)

He's been doing it for 4+ years

R-r-r-r-r-really????? I have to move to your cunt.

This is just sad desu.

Sad?
Well he's not wrong in his points, 2 gold medals in skoda cup is all we're proud of, and that loss in a war with soviets.

And why would one of the least populated countries in Europe have accomplishments?
Were we going to conquer both Sweden and Russia when we had much less people than them?
Also why would you want to be a Scandi so bad if you weren't a Finland-Swede?
Swedes are just as autistic as Finns but a bit dumber.

Well still posting the same shit for over 4 years is sad imo.

True but he always forgets to mention rising from a poor agricultural society to one of the most advanced states in less than 100 years. I think its pretty impressive.

This guy has good point.

Fuck off Sw*doid immigrant, we all know it's you.
Sw*doids re an embarrassment to Finladia.

Isn't this guy actually somali living in Finland and complaining about how Finland is so bad?

Also yeah, we lost both wars but Stalin expected that Finland was conquered in less than a week, and it never happened.

>inb4 ayy stalin never wanted to conquer whole finland

Yes he did.

I think us being mentioned here everyday, even though we're the least relevant country in europe is pissing someone off.

Its true :D I think we are one of the most loved and probably the most hated group here.

Attached: d9abf25e.jpg (640x667, 52K)

So we're the most mentioned country here, guess how easy it is to keep baiting with some harsh facts?

Your mental problems have little to do with Finland and everything to do with yourself

It ain't me

Attached: 1519751629482.gif (978x478, 427K)

There is finns swarming in every Finland related threads, no matter are they positive or obvious baits. We should really stop doing it desu.

We're really collectivists in here, it's almost hiveminded.
Some are taking the ethno-masochist route to be contrarian, or maybe they're foreigners or mixed mutts.

Also one of the biggest contributors to current success of the country.

Attached: 1491673125974.png (596x442, 136K)

You contribute by pulling fish from the sea and tomatos from the ground, Närpiö.

i know nothing about finland but they are somewhat cute i think

Thanks I like cute Korean boys too

Hanken is a factory for innovation

They were more relevant 100 years ago, but nobody should really hate them or anything, they are finns just like everyone despite the language.

Finnish translation: minä en tieda nothing Finlandesta, mutta ovat somewhat cute, muiston.

What have they innovated and what do they have to do with tomato pickers in Ostrobothnia?
Typical Finland-Swede in the south from a good family has maybe 1 Swedish speaking grandparent but they are in it for the quotas

>Thanks I like cute Korean boys too
not at all are you a queer? i thought finns were heterosexual unlike swedes

What's your solution for ostrobothnians?
Genocide because they're biologically slightly different than you? and have worse occupations than a well earned finn?

do you like finnish boys? sorry about the swede in the picture, i can't remove her

Attached: 1518963925438.jpg (700x662, 278K)

HA we probably have even more gays than them

Fenno-swedes are the same as before, some are regular finns who keep a tradition going, some are the tough & smart ones who keeps the image of upper class up.

Attached: 1492357038761.jpg (582x287, 40K)

I don't care. RKP will die eventually when Swedish speakers numbers keep declining in the south.
We'll ditch nation wide bilingualism but allow Närpiö and the gang to keep speaking Swedish with their refugees if they want.

There are many institutions you'd have to tear down if you go that route.

Hanken can be fully English speaking.

Hanken isn't the only one though, there are swedish speaking schools all over finland.

Finland is eastern european country pretending to be western

Stubb should be the rolemodel for finnish internationalism.

It's not gonna happen overnight but the next 30 years. I just can't see Swedish language surviving in the south when they are surrounded by Finnish speakers everywhere and also further being marginalized by the mass immigration they support.

sorry i am heterosexual but there are some gay bars and gay clubs in seoul well i had a gay classmate so i don't against them by the way perhaps korean gays seem to like these guys

Attached: img_4708.jpg (480x479, 40K)

This is kinda true. I live in Turku homocity and I barely hear any swedish and this town should be bilingual. Also some of the smaller towns around that used to be almost only swedish speaking are now like 50/50.

I'd be fine with it if we'd be an isolated country, but we're nordics so learning swedish allows us to be part of that clique
Belgians learn multiple languages, granted those languages are used globally but swedish is useful in all of those scandi nations

The national frag of suomi is one of the most cool national frags.

I must agree, and I'm not saying it because I'm a finn myself. It has very pure and benevolent colors.

Attached: image_562006151723017755901.jpg (483x660, 64K)

>im not gay or anything but i will post some boys

lol
the DUTCHman knows

>this homophobia insecure
maybe you're a closet gay

you're on the wrong side of the river

I dont agree with most things the selfhating finn said, but he said some trues

>Finns are attention whore and extremely proud of its education and shiet

Some finns are so extreme that they say Binland has more history than other europoors countries (like Moortugal and Netherlands) because muh IDH

>they say Binland has more history than other europoors countries (like Moortugal and Netherlands) because muh IDH

wut?

PAKKORUOTSI

Attached: 1516387099274.png (1054x620, 177K)

How are your arabic lessons going?

i like funland desu

i dont like swedcuckdenistan desu

not having any and never will

Why are there so many of them on Sup Forums? It's a very small country. Do they have higher rates of autism and mental illness?

I want there to be a breeding program that will mix all the portuguese and all the finns. The two opposite ends of the spectrum of european. It will either become the master race or the most autistic spergs in existance.

Attached: master race.jpg (880x1024, 380K)

>Why are there so many of them on Sup Forums?

Finland has a pretty big imageboard community. On our own board has like 350k monthly visitors, it's a lot for country with 5,5 million people.

> Do they have higher rates of autism and mental illness?

Yes. But also the finns I see here has more autism than usually and some of them in /mämmi/ are exiles from our own chan.

Only those all 5 light eyed portugese are accepted for that program, no shiteyes to ruin our genetics pls

Oh please, we'd be bleaching you. Look at the girl in the pic, still has nigger nose and mongol eyes.

Yeah she represents majority of the people here. We all look disabled mongol eye creatures.

älä laita tällästä

Attached: apu apustaja.jpg (240x193, 8K)

we dont accociate with niggers :D bost ur eyes subhuman

Ching Chong Ching Chop Suey

Attached: 25c06a0f80121f5b286f1ceb08784b56--mika-mclaren-mercedes.jpg (736x415, 38K)

I love finland!

Whiter than any poortugalian lmao

Blue/Green eyes master race coming in! BTFO WHITER THAN YOU MONGOL

Attached: 25594-ede1d2-3.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Whiter than you mohammed

Attached: europe.png (995x1484, 79K)

Why dont you post the real one?

Attached: 1521566988410.png (995x1484, 76K)

Finland is so depressing its unbelievable. The city I'm in ATM is full with commie blocks.

what a nigger subhuman

Attached: aku huutonauraa.png (368x377, 51K)

And you are from?

I am so sorry you had to see this. We are not all like him.

I live in Åbo right now

You mean nigger gayposting western selfhating finns?
Thankfully East isnt ruined

Attached: assburgersaasyövän.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

Tuu kaljalle

>open thread
>finn is trolling finns just to laugh
Is this normal?

Attached: 1392920109282.jpg (425x282, 141K)

LEL YOU KEK NIGGER!! PRAISE KEK!!! BASED!!! XDDDDD
I want good banter and get brainlets like you instead :|

Attached: 1494784338333.jpg (218x300, 14K)

I don't speak finnish

you are too stupid to even understand what happend

LOL so you are the swedish exchange student. Your towns have commie blocks too a lot, I've been in Sweden many times and lived there one summer. It's literally the fucking same shit as Finland, only different language. And Åbo has btw very nice suburban areas with old wooden houses so dont talk crap.

samanpuolen lisääntyminen kikuli :D

you are too stupid to even understand what happened

Gotcha

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)