Why do mexicans love dragon ball so much

Attached: 1521309378520.png (1840x1139, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VOfqSPs0JR0
youtube.com/watch?v=NdEAeZvyGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=cK0xk5epYKo
youtube.com/watch?v=5yZsT1sy07c
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-XulQPIzQ
kotaku.com/why-black-men-love-dragon-ball-z-1820481429
nerds4lifeblog.com/dragon-ball-super/massive-crowds-gather-to-watch-dragon-ball-super/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJazbY6WGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=CyCtjwB2XEk
thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shame they cucked Gohan so hard in Super. He was great in Buu saga in Z for the one episode where he was the strongest, too.

Not sure why nips have such a hard-on for Goku and NuFreeza. Gohan, Vegeta, and Piccolo are top three.

>in Super
he was already scrappied by the end of Kid Buu saga
>Not sure why nips have such a hard-on for Goku and NuFreeza
me neither. maybe nostalgia goggles or what

From what I heard about USA:
Black like Naruto
Mexican like Dragonballs
What do white american even like?

lol
youtu.be/VOfqSPs0JR0

Gotenks was best Saiyan

youtube.com/watch?v=NdEAeZvyGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=cK0xk5epYKo
youtube.com/watch?v=5yZsT1sy07c

Yeah Gohan was fucked after the cell saga. Why did they hate Gohan
To keep it related I knew a Chi named Yohan

all the cringy shit about cute girls

Sailor Moon

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-XulQPIzQ

>What do white american even like?
Boku no Pico

Patrician
>Goku
>Future Trunks

Contrarian
>Kid/Teen Gohan
>Piccolo

Plebeian
>Vegeta
>Adult Gohan

Its cheap formulaic and predictable, with a lot of flashing lights and noises. ofc they like it.

They love dragon ball because of broly. Broly can beat up all of characters in dragon balls.

they wish they were white
but they look like that sandnigger kid lmao

Same applies to you then?

my little pony

This pretty much sums up why I hate Super.

Attached: 77903e73d4dd819cdfae73354b049413.jpg (500x1449, 79K)

>Future Trunks
my nibba

>Plebeian
>Vegeta
>Adult Gohan
You've got that backwards, friend-o. Vegeta was the most developed character with the best backstory, and adult Gohan was great for the one episode where he wasn't getting jobbed left and right by Toriyama's hack writing.

I am a Greek

dragonball is based on Greeks

I was so autistic I thought I worked out hard enough I could blast people with a Kamehameha in elementary school

Blacks have an obsession with DBZ too

kotaku.com/why-black-men-love-dragon-ball-z-1820481429

Ironic because Toriyama was so unintentionally racist (Mr Popo, Officer Black, Killa, that lady Krillin got a marker from).

DBZ is loved by kids and teens and manchildren all over the world though, it has no specific demographic.

Apparently there are no cartoons in Latin America besides Simpsons and DBZ which are both on all the time, so that explains that.

Naruto is just for inverted bullied kids with no friends (look up the copypasta)

Uhm user...

Attached: genetic clusters.png (1736x883, 225K)

its only popular on the low IQ anime virgin fans. normal people don't give a fuck

what?

>Jewsito comunica

Attached: image.jpg (367x401, 32K)

Vegeta's "development" is just him being watered down into a more grumpy Goku. He is the most JUST character who can do nothing but job even when the writers are doing their best to have him not (Golden Frieza, Hit, and now Jiren).

>Massive Crowds Gather To Watch Dragon Ball Super
>nerds4lifeblog.com/dragon-ball-super/massive-crowds-gather-to-watch-dragon-ball-super/

Attached: Dragon-ball-Super-mexico.jpg (850x450, 315K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yJazbY6WGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=CyCtjwB2XEk

Mexicans and blacks love Dragon Ball so much because of their machismo cultures coupled with the simple story telling and because it seems more mature than other animated programs. Source I am brown and grew up in a black majority area when Dragon ball was at the height of its popularity.

Based Chad wins again. How can gokek, jobgeta, jobollo, android job, jobza, jobren, el grande jobber, zejob, caulitard, autismo girl, cuckba, it's my job even win?

>DBZ is loved by kids and teens and manchildren all over the world though, it has no specific demographic

guess you havent seen the news obout packed public squares around mexico and some other places in latin america showing the 130 episode of DBS on giant screens and toei being massive jews issuing statements about how those events are illegal and shit

Dragonball mostly. If I had to guess the most prominent one I would say probably gundam

>im an intelectual because i dont like popular things hurrr durrrr

im not watching DBS either, but shut the fuck up, your choices in entretainment dont determine your IQ, bet if you take an honest look at your media consuming preferences youll find some stupid shit

Anime is low IQ entertainment my mexcrement friend.

ummm no sweetie

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/

no form of entretainment is inherently low or high IQ Mustafa, its objective is to be ludic and thats it, the notion of X is for dumb people is spouted by actual dumb people wich are also insecure and need validation on their choices.

i love reading non books, while listening to gangsta rap and trap, eat a dick

non fiction*

High IQ races in east asia like it the most

>What do white american even like?
BBC

>bumping this
Kill yourself proxy faggot

I love how you guys call machismo when someone is a normal man