Why can't Americans into cheese?

Why can't Americans into cheese?

Attached: cheese.jpg (3024x4032, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/subway-closes-over-900-us-locations-2017-12
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-20/subway-shuts-hundreds-of-u-s-stores-in-historic-retrenchment
theguardian.com/society/2017/nov/10/uk-most-obese-country-in-western-europe-oecd-report-finds
nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx
s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/fat-Britain-obesity/index.html
renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4505368/How-Britain-s-fattest-woman-went-48-stone-18-stone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obsessed

What's "american flavor"? Freedom? 56%? police violence? Pretty confusing.

shart

pls tell that is fake. Fucking embarassing

>american flavoured imitation pasteurized process cheese food

Attached: 1502701266408.jpg (1296x720, 189K)

''american flavored imitation pasteurized process CHEESE food''

Attached: 1520641245267.gif (307x173, 1.63M)

When invest all of our research points into weaponry instead of cheese.

>cheese
No it's cheese flavored slices made out of chemicals

More wholesome than yours Pekka

based

SaNdWiCh SlIcEs

It's just congealed vegetable oil and flavoring. And artificial colors

>american flavoured

Attached: lmbooooooooooooo.jpg (223x226, 4K)

>MMMM. I love to put cheese food on my sandwich.

Attached: 1508677993766.png (500x470, 20K)

no wonder their life expectancy is third world tier, Jesus Christ.

>american flavored imitation food

Attached: 1517960249299.png (587x600, 475K)

56% cheese 44% syrup

Only niggers and people in trailer parks eat this stuff.

>cheese food

>Kraft Singles is a processed cheese (American cheese) product manufactured and sold by Kraft Foods, introduced in 1949.[1] One of the more famous ad campaigns involved the claim that each ¾ ounce slice contained "five ounces of milk",[2] which makes them taste better than imitation cheese slices made mostly with vegetable oil and water and hardly any milk. The campaign was lambasted for its implications that each slice contained the same amount of calcium as a five-ounce glass of milk and also more calcium than imitation cheese slices, which eventually led to a ruling by the Federal Trade Commission in 1992 that ordered Kraft to stop making false claims in its advertising.

I knew it. Another "artifact" from the post-WWII period that should have died in the 1970s.

>processed cheese (American cheese)

Attached: 1511442288202.jpg (330x319, 48K)

The 1930s-60s really did some damage to the American diet that we haven't entirely recovered from.

I guess this thread proves that all the best and brightest Italians emigrated to the US and only the genetic refuse who live with their mom at 40 were left behind. :^)

>¾ ounce slice contained "five ounces of milk"
how do you put 5 of something in ¾ of something?

Attached: 149.png (368x657, 257K)

Then again, I doubt I'm finding any decent cheese in ex-commie cunts knowing what gommunism did to the food over there.

if you're asking if we have better cheese than yellow squares of plastic and cheese roam then yes, we do
things like "imported goods" exists

We have Podlaski cheese which is pretty good yellow cheese
And we have oscypki made out of sheep milk (and other mountainer cheeses I can't even properly name)
And yeah, of course we have a lot of imported stuff here, french, italian, greek and english cheeses are widely sold even in most shitty markets (like Biedronka/Jeronimo Martins)
Iberian cheeses are far less popular, but yet they are sometimes sold in Lidl or Kaufland
Reassuming - yes, we have better things to eat than "american flavoured imitation pasteurized processed cheese food"

Why do Americans put sandwich slices on puddings?

Attached: apple pie with cheese.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

>if you're asking if we have better cheese than yellow squares of plastic and cheese

So do we, you just have to be willing to pay for it.

evaporation brainlet

>individually wrapped slices
why waste this much plastic?

Now you see, the thing is you're not allowed to defend your position as an American

Attached: Ihavitumeta.jpg (1920x1080, 37K)

If they weren't individually packed, they would stick and if they weren't sliced you'd have to slice it yourself. Americans don't slice their own cheese because they would have to clap, tip the cheese and put their shows in fridge after every slice.

That's not pudding, that's a slice of apple pie you absolute heathen

I've never eaten american cheese but gouda cheese slices you can just easily pull off from each other. Does the vegetable oil in american cheese make them stick more?

ITT: Yuropoors try to banter Americans. They never succeed, but they keep trying anyway.

>implying you won't find sliced burger cheese in europe

You can buy vile industrial bread/cheese/mayonnaise/ketchup anywhere.

Attached: 9878785.jpg (325x221, 33K)

This isn't even banter, yet you're butthurt. Apparently when euros do banter you stay butthurt for the rest of your life.

>Why am I fat and getting cancer sooner starter pack

Does it say "imitation pasteurized process cheese food" on the cover?

Where's your god now, Pietro?

Attached: download.jpg (1557x760, 256K)

>vile industrial bread
I honestly wonder how subway manages to turn a profit in this country when there will always be a local bakery/lunchery right around the corner

Attached: rayfa.png (250x231, 104K)

I can't speak for you, but apparently the jig is up over here.

businessinsider.com/subway-closes-over-900-us-locations-2017-12

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-20/subway-shuts-hundreds-of-u-s-stores-in-historic-retrenchment

sliced cheese is not the same as imitation pasteurized process cheese food

That looks like actual cheese though, just sliced. It's the right colour for one thing

>Americans think every type of sliced cheese is the same as American plastic tangerine cheese slices

Welp...

theguardian.com/society/2017/nov/10/uk-most-obese-country-in-western-europe-oecd-report-finds

nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/fat-Britain-obesity/index.html

Attached: Butter?.jpg (1242x2208, 214K)

why are you trying to change the topic?

Absolutely booty-bothered.

A Bong of all people should not be pointing fingers about obesity and inedible processed food.

nice autist shoes

Attached: 1439138979854[1].jpg (400x400, 22K)

MEDITERRANEAN cheddar.

We're nowhere near as fat as you though, I don't even know what you're trying to say here. What dies have to with cheese?

Not sure about those, but I actually quite like those fake cheese products like the cheddar slices or nacho cheese since I almost never eat them.
Same with like McDonalds food. I eat it like once every two years but when I do I love it.

>American flavored imitation pasteurized process cheese food
Jesus Christ. People actually eat that?

Poor people and niggers mostly.

>he doesn't slice quality British cheddar onto his homemade burgers, but is content with German imitations

We also have a similar product and they have to be individually packed because of it.

So, the 90%?

Thankfully I don't live in Mississippi. :^)

No, 9/10 times I do. Which is why I enjoy it so much when I don't. Since I'm so used to real cheese or homemade burgers.

See "Process Cheese Food" and not just "Cheese"? It's because we don't consider that cheese it's just made with cheese.

American "food" is not fit for human consumption. Look up olestra if you have a spare mo.

>What's "american flavor"? Freedom? 56%? police violence? Pretty confusing.
Freedom and also evidence that this isn't American.

you realize that you can buy real sliced cheese at any american grocery store too right? I know we're meming here but I just do want to make it clear to Yuros that we do have actual cheese.

Never seen this and that's pie. Most people eat pie with nothing on it or put ice cream or whip cream on top.

>I've never eaten american cheese but gouda cheese slices you can just easily pull off from each other. Does the vegetable oil in american cheese make them stick more?
Really? On our Gouda that's slice they put these little peices of paper in between.

>Americans think every type of sliced cheese is the same as American plastic tangerine cheese slices

>Brits think Americans only have Kraft singles and don't have delis in almost every grocery store that sell all kinds of domestic and imported cheeses sliced.

I know you have to keep your little memes going but a lot of Americans aren't poor and can afford not to eat cheese product.

Attached: 1506011649282.jpg (400x300, 34K)

>We're nowhere near as fat as you though, I don't even know what you're trying to say here. What dies have to with cheese?
This denial.

28.10% obesity isn't that much better than 33.70% fatty.

renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/

Attached: 2B5C03D600000578-3198320-image-m-4_1439569873563.jpg (634x439, 53K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4505368/How-Britain-s-fattest-woman-went-48-stone-18-stone.html

I thought that Gulf Arabs were among the world's fattest people.

does it taste like deluded exceptionalism and the moral high ground

There's nothing deluded about it, honey.

... apple pie is a pudding you fucking retards

shut the fuck up *Nglo dog, our baking traditions come from the germans and dutch, they've nothing to do with you

Oh, sweetie...

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 56K)

Better have that with my butter coffee.

people eat apple pie with a wedge of cheddar, at least in philadelphia

I am deeply offended by this thread, fuck all of you.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Wisconsin.svg.png (1200x800, 156K)

I unironically buy that, its called american cheese even lmao