We're putting together a team

>We're putting together a team

Attached: 1521562193040.jpg (620x413, 82K)

I blame the lack of healer

lol

Texas here I'm in

no you fucking ain't lol we're sending your ass to patrol Alaska

Actually it was because you guys had little to no tank type. All 3 were gangly mage/archer/theif types that didn't work together.

Meanwhile, Britain was helping France. Australia was working together with Asians. USA was helping out via resources, etc.

It made no sense for hitlter to team up with japan since both of you lacked resources, land, and man power despite having technology and military expertise.

Seriously speaking, the only one who even made an effort of working together was Italy.

Attached: mehmet germany nazi hitler china japan weeb.png (484x922, 231K)

italy was the hunter that pulled mobs before the party was ready

I'm in

Attached: big_1475459479_image.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Yeah, i'm thinking they're back

Attached: 1498034159626.jpg (752x734, 106K)

>war against the whole Europe
>let's make a team with a tiny island on the other side of the world

Do you even know what the Komintern was

eyyyy wassup

Attached: lapin piccolosto.jpg (3000x2120, 3.14M)

Just imagine the world when axis got China's resources and manpower equipped with german weapons and japan stopped war with roc and attacks russia instead
Best world ever

Can we have Bulgaria?

lol
apt

japan actually pulled its weight, whereas shitaly did nothing well

Reminder that Italy was the first Axis Power to be defeated and Japan the last.

Switzerland

>USSR was definitely the Tank
>USA kinda works as Healer. Well, more of a Merchant/Mechanist, but whatever
What are other allies then? Surely not DPS

Canada definitely sniper, stealing a quarter of the German army kills in 45 after they got beat the fuck up already

Stop saying shitaly

Germany is a tank too considering how they hold out really long by themselves. UK, India, Canada Thailand, all the suppliers should be support. USA is that guy who use "nuking" skills to take last shot from people and don't share loot.

not axis

USSR was both tank and dps though
USA was healer
UK was support
Poland and France were those guys with decent gear who stands in fire and die during first 15 seconds of combat

USA was support for UK before we even entered the war

Italy: has no idea about how anything works, put all skillpoints into useless shit, disconnects halfway through

charisma maxed out tho

Attached: benito-mussolini-9419443-2-raw.jpg (898x1200, 94K)

>italy was the hunter that pulled mobs before the party was ready
No Italy was the one that was trying assist and boost teammates when the fucking autistic Kraut attacked USSR before finishing off France/Britain nor consulting Japan.

Meanwhile the autistic Jap attacked USA before finishing off China, Australia, or most of East Asia. Again without consulting Germany/Italy.

Even if they wanted to be retards that leave their opponents half beaten they should at least have attacked USSR together.

Attached: next time without japan and germany italy.jpg (720x341, 33K)

Yes pls

I WANT FINLAND ON OUR SIDE THIS TIME