Attached: pizzahut.jpg (800x492, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRPe7JB3Cs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1.flag
2.No.I only like genuine Italian pizzas

Yes
Gay

None in my city(possibly none in my cunt?), it does look tasty from afar tho. I would try it out.

WTF pizza hut? Why can morocco have it and Italy can't?
Also why do norway and sweden not have it?

Attached: Pizza_hut_world_map.png (1357x629, 30K)

why would you even need pizza hut, gianni? they're expensive trash

I just want to try it and after seeing the map i feel left out.

does italy even have any american fast food pizza chains? i feel like most italians would just turn their nose up at it.

I'll gladly trade places with you

It seems we have 8 domino's pizza in Milan and 2 in the rest of north italy. I don't know any oter names to check out.

Idk what the pizza does to my asshole but its a 6/10, unless you get cheese in your pizza crust which would bring it up to an 8
These sticks are god tier tho

Attached: Cheese sticks.jpg (1280x750, 167K)

>I'll gladly trade places with you
How does the existance of "dhitty overpriced pizza" affect you negatively? Just buy somewhere else.

We only have McDonald's, Burger king, subway (only in super touristic cities). KFC has just started to open places.

only dirty polent*ni want that stuff. Mcdonalds are closing everywhere and the starbucks are very sparse because we don't like that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRPe7JB3Cs0
go there if you're in tokyo

the thing with pizza is, unless it's really genuinely shitty most is easily edible or decent/mediocre

True. I liked pizza in NYC tb.h the problem to me it's just that it felt more unhealthy. We put olive oil, mozzarella and fresh tomato sauce on it, we could eat it everyday. The american version seemed more industrialized and I wouldn't eat it that often. Still liked it though.

Who here /obviously used to be a Pizza Hut/?

Attached: image.jpg.png (989x479, 870K)

it doesn't, but I want to live in Italy, and you want to have a Pizza Hut pizza, I think it would make a fair deal

>KFC has just started to open places
ah, then you just sit back and wait. KFC and Pizza Hut belong to the same company. we've had KFC since the early 1990s but you could only find them at a couple of places in the country. it wasn't long ago when they started opening new restaurants left and right, followed by a wave of Pizza Hut restaurants

Chain pizza places are pretty much only good for their breadsticks and the occasional comfort eat.

Is the franchise dying or something?

Flag
Yes but Pizza Hut is disgusting

Pizza is one of the weirdest foods to be an elitist hipster about.

Believe me, you don't want it.

Sometimes but pizza hut really is the worst of the worst

I eat pre-cooked "Buitoni" pizza
all the other pre-cooked pizzas i tried are garbage
real pizza is too pricy for a 3rd world citizen like me

>tfw delicious local pizza

Attached: italy.png (417x500, 13K)

How much does buitoni pizza cost there? it costs 2,50 here and a low tier real pizza costs 3,50. At least here buitoni costs a fucking lot for a frozen pizza.