Honest thoughts on POCCͶЯ??

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Hate them

Worst country by any standard

jealous?

Attached: russiaball.jpg (960x678, 256K)

I think I like the people but I know I hate their governmenr

Love it, great guys all of them

straight from the horse's mouth

We have this thread every hour.

What do you care about our government though? It's our government, it's not like we're trying to control the world like some people

^ eto

That's because we're very important and everyone cares about us very much. Mmm isn't it nice being so very important

>What do you care about our government though?
They hate our government, because they think Russia meddled in their elections, can you imagine?

The government is a result of the people. Deflecting it onto a few "bad apples" is to let Russians off the hook. They're all guilty.

>being jealous of this

Attached: 1520890363966.jpg (360x500, 120K)

Also, this. 76% of Russians support current government.

Tigers and space, they have everything.

Every positive thing about Russia is a literal propaganda by cremlinbots. When you see some foreign flag praising Russia or even saying he likes Russia he is 100% cremlinshill. Even those who say "like the people, dislike the government" are shills, trying to raise general opinion about this "country". Do NOT believe any R*ssia apologists in any form. There are no redeeming qualities in those """people""" with sub 70 IQ, literal fucking orks, all 150 million of them

I live here. It is wonderful.

The only things I don't like:

Hard to make male friends -- most are kind of losers

Female friends always expect me to pay for them, so I end up not having any (I only pay for girls I'm fucking)

Very interesting and mystical place. I get good material to my post-apocalyptic autism folder from Russia.

Attached: 4b522f71.jpg (880x660, 204K)

How much Soros pay you for such posts?

>If your parents are russian you can't like them
dad spanked me a few times as a kid but I don't think he's 70 iq

Attached: 1520553948253.png (711x633, 192K)

I don't think that's Russia, that's Kazakhstan, rented Russian territories.

Attached: 1514402692546.png (645x729, 186K)

These beasts are Putin's daughters. Considering that Russia is the promised land of pussy you would expect their supposedly-alpha leader to produce better quality daughters than this.

Attached: putindaughters.jpg (650x366, 26K)

can you post more from the folder please

stay mad

Attached: 1517693459002.jpg (1280x904, 236K)

>everyone around me is shit
>I'm great, but I'm special that way
t. every liberal Russian I've met
When faced with this dilemma they go "well I'm shit too", but they never feel as passionate saying that

> supposed alpha leader
> no sons to inherit the throne

>Female friends always expect me to pay for them,
can you fuck them if you pay for them? If not, what's the point

Our government is a result of the weapons ban, a large number of security agencies and mass media manipulation

Yes user I'm sure if you had a gun, you'd overthrow ebil Putin right away.

if all had a gun

Cтpaнa чepвь-пидop. Я oттyдa cъeбaлcя чeмy нecкaзaннo paд. Инoгдa я пpeдcтaвляю, чтo бы co мнoй былo, ecли бы я тaм выpoc. Ужe бы cдoх мoжeт быть oт бoяpышникa. Most Russians are shitty people and want to take advantage of you. So you have to be bydlo with connections to survive there. It is a natural selection. The weak get destroyed. You are supposed to be a liar and a piece of shit to feel comfortable there.

Attached: 9dac0dc9a407b8367517485e1fc38ab1.jpg (604x453, 79K)

Yes if only local gopniks had guns. Life would be so much better.

I want to learn russian

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 8K)

I don't think you're trying hard enough to fit in with your US masters, user. Did you forget to suck their cock today?

Go suck putin's cock pidor

Attached: lilliputin2.jpg (616x407, 161K)

would marry

>So you have to be bydlo with connections to survive there.
90's are over, m8

I like some parts of it (nature, history) and I dislike other parts of it (poverty, everything outside of moscow looks shitty and run down and communisty and like a third world country and the cheapness and ugliness is just a huge turn off and makes you think they're some kind of third world people which you know they'Re not)

The people can be refreshingly cool and down to earth, or extremely butthurt, shallow, drama queens who put western sjw to shame.

Overall I'd rate it a 6/10. (Just like my own country btw, but obviously for different aspects)

that's why 80% russians voted for putin again.
it is still 1970's only with iphones.

I like them. Master trolls desu and the fact that my government wants me to not like them makes me like them even more.

USSR was the only nation that helped us when USA and UK tried to meddle in the Bangladesh liberation war.

I don't have to suck cock to fit in, I live where I was born, I belong. I just am, you'll never know what it feels like to belong. You keep working hard, gotta make sure your masters know you're not like one of the enemies.

Why are we supposed to hate Putin? He objectively is the best ruler since Alexander I. Name a better one in that time span

76% voted for him because they think he's the reason that 90's are finally over.
I guess you're right it's 1970 again with all of that zastoy and cold war rhetoric.

Love it.

i thought trump and his cronies love russia?

you are making no fucking sense buddy. i lived in both countries while you don't know shit about the us or the world in general except for the memes you read on Sup Forums you can't talk about "belonging". 15 pyблeвый?

no democratic country in the world can boast such an astonishing unity. 80% is 3rd world tier.

you just have no money, Ivan.
look at him. he belongs. lol

westerners are obsessed with us hahaha

Attached: obsessed.png (1024x587, 311K)

Neocons and neolibs both show disdain towards Russia to keep the public focused on an external threat instead of them.

High approval rating are nothing unusual. Al Sisi, Duterte, Modi, Rouhani all enjoy similar approval ratings as Putin.

Attached: PG_2017.11.15_India-Modi_0-00.png (422x461, 69K)

same in russia tho, obsessed with the west. its always злoй зaпaд this and that. and when obama was president it was even worse

t. Volga german

good company. you forgot the norks. he is 101%

They are the good guys stfu

Attached: IranPoll+Feb+2016+(5).jpg (750x563, 52K)

I don't see Russians making threads about the west every hour

i am russian and i have to agree with that

i find it interesting and im learning russian

>its always злoй зaпaд this and that
Russia doesn't blame the West for its current internal problems and most people don't really care about the West. There are 10 times more talks about thieves in the Russian government than about the West.

Hate them

For meddling in your elections?

Among other things yes

Virgins dislike Russia

Chads embrace them as bros

Attached: The good 'ol days.jpg (830x553, 82K)

yeah since most russia-haters are retarded conspiracy theorists

Attached: C_a1dcnXYAEfJK3.jpg (1200x815, 146K)

Бeли нигepи

>t. Dimitri Alexandrovich

What's poccnr?

Attached: 1459007281370.png (1106x1012, 660K)

>t. good goy

Oh vey!

Attached: 3260887613.jpg (609x343, 25K)

I Love Russia!

what makes russians such skilled memelords?

pretty sure as rule, your dad is already 70 IQ for simply living in the us

Years of training on Russian 2ch

They failed to get Hillary in so I don't care

Best trainer for a tough enough dude.

Small island

They succeeded in keeping Hillary out

so much wasted potential. Love it.
Plus russians are fun. Their women are hot but gold diggers.

They will be alive even when the EU fall.

They're barely alive now

Like the people, absolutely despise the government.