/balk/

>""""""""""he"""""""""""""" posts an*Me
edition
Old

Attached: qeshurpamje.png (635x441, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCuLIi71ntM
youtube.com/watch?v=C0QH-8e-Dd0
youtu.be/CfbCLwNlGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=cA7dlFEEqT8
html5.haxball.com/?c=VQ4OY8VxMCo&p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
preshevajone.com/nenat-nga-presheva-falenderojne-vucicin-per-18-mije-euro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/XCuLIi71ntM
HELLAS

БУГAPИ

first for albanian brides are made for BSC (big serbian cock)

youtube.com/watch?v=C0QH-8e-Dd0

Attached: 1521563624826.jpg (750x741, 69K)

Reminder that this will be the fate of all an*Me watchers.

Attached: fuck anime.png (592x389, 166K)

Yeah, making albozerg halfbreeds, what an alphamale.

i'm not supporting it though, but those villagers who are in their 40s and still didn't have any odds of finding a bride for them can't find any better

Kicked back to

Attached: qeshurpamje.png (1036x946, 44K)

>Marrying Albanians has become so normal, even Serbian women amrry Albanian men. Unlike their Serbian counterparts, they try to have as many children as possible

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1520359037340.png (496x231, 134K)

Do you animale imbecile ever get tired of arguing about the same shit over and over again

>shiptard fantasies
>shiptard damage control

youtu.be/CfbCLwNlGwU

༼ つ _ ༽つ

Why do you even need to ask. I don't know who's more pathetic, the serbian kid that repeats two lines over and over again or the albos that keep enabling him.

Even though I hate Serbia, I used to respect it

But now...I just....
Serbia, why did you let yourself end up like this

youtube.com/watch?v=cA7dlFEEqT8
Fuck you

Attached: lol.png (849x399, 140K)

>tatar butthurt

b*lgrade needs to be nuked desu

umm ok i will NEVER defend serves as nonwhites again, this is the most whiteboy s hit ive ever seen

How can you let your young men end up like this?
Im afraid a Serbian tr*Nlo will come in balk sooner or later

Attached: Untitled.png (552x765, 749K)

Canon of Leka Dukagjini is Serbian.

Attached: vidi bato kako sam lep.jpg (1000x768, 253K)

The supervised census is what made them 25% in the first place.
You are giving me numbers from a census that was rigged from the west in 2002.
>And as you can see Skopje ...now have 10 new buildings.
You made it look like Skopje has only 10 new buildings, bravo gypo bravo. I said on places that there was nothing now there are whole new municipality and there are dozens of those situations in Skopje.

Again, in the past decade albos make 30% of newborns but that doesn't make them 30%. But it will make them in 20-30 years when the aging macedonian generations die out. Currently albos are around the percentage of 18-22%.
And if you didn't care about the topic you would have spent so much time proving me wrong just to make it more albanized this place.

how could Albanians be LESS than 2002's census if the Muslim population has grown as projected by literally every organization worth their salt, including Pew? are Turks suddenly filling in the gap by shooting from 4% to ~10% to fill in the gap? furthermore, data has shown that 10% of all slavic Macedonians have fled with Bulgarian passports ALONE not counting all other emigration methods which are certainly much more numerous than such a niche method that is claiming bulgarian ancestry and getting a bg passport

im not even trying to bait or gloat, but your "logic" (or lack thereof) requires suspending all belief in reality and statistics
on an anecdotal note, Macedonians on the ground including MAkkeshqip have confirmed numerous times on the ground that the demographic shift is happening

Not him but not even those who got Bulgairan passports left, most of them use it to buy cheap cars

I don't know anyone with a bulgarian passport who lives aborad but they just keep it. We don't leave because we have high standards here, and Albanians do . they are subhumans lol

I myself anticipated in first graphic novel convention (having the theme of Albanian legends) just so to be sure it doesnt turn into weebfaggotry
Every chance I could, I talked about how the m*Nga and an*Me style would tarnish and do harm to the Albanian novel graphic style, and how if we are to be closer to Western Europeans (Albanian leftists masturbate to this idea) we need to get as away ass possible from weeb styles. Also in conversations with the novelists there, I convinced them to stay as away from weebfaggotry as possible.

If any an*Me convention or anything will try itself in Albania, i will unironically go there and fuck shit seriously up

Attached: Untitled.png (643x916, 966K)

>no u no u u r sabhumen
yawn

Attached: retarded.png (612x115, 5K)

Albanians are flooding into Switzerland, their villages are all dead and in the summer they come back with swiss and german plates choking our highways

Meanwhile macedonians stay and live the high life, this is why we're always ready for a census. Imagine albos are so afraid that they are below 25% that they keep delaying it for 15 years

keep fighting the good fight m79
also is that who i think it is on the very bottom right? muh boy Tepelena?

Attached: aliu-dhe-vasiliqia.jpg (900x746, 93K)

When will the war start in fyrom?

How easy will it be to genocide a sub-20% population?

One war and Albos will be 0% here. Macedonia will be perfect without Albos/Turks/Gypos, the only nigger element in the country.

>ywn be a balkan warlord ruling with a fair and iron fist in a multicultural area, drowning roasties with rocks tied to their feet and skinning westerners
>ywn be so based your beheaded head is presented to the sultan on a platter who promptly kisses it as a sign of respect

why live

Attached: The_head_of_Ali_Pasha_Tepelena,_presented_to_Sultan.jpg (4994x3238, 1.82M)

We are not below 25% you slavic dog, the Albanian streets are always full of children playing around , every Albanian couple married has at least a child after one year or two. Your parts of the cities are fucking dead

Yes, I have the book somewhere in the attic and will take a pic tomorrow if u want

True

yes please, if you can remember and its not too much trouble
im a huge tepelenaboo

We are going to kill you all this time, you will either convert to Albanism and quit that fucking ukrainian language and greek nigger religion or we will cut your heads jihad style

>or we will cut your heads jihad style
avash

Attached: worry.jpg (300x300, 29K)

You are literal proof you are below 25%. You don't even live here and no Albanians do but you'll come down if there's a census and claim you live in Tetovo. LOL. Meanwhile you're in molenbeek getting bullied by moroccans and dealing drugs.

Even when Albos lived here we btfo them. Imagine how easy we'll have them now that you're all with swiss passports and soft. We can walk in and remove you with our eyes closed.

>rigged from the west in 2002

Alright.

>You made it look like Skopje has only 10 new buildings, bravo gypo bravo.

What are you talking about, this was not the point, i wanted to include your whole statement but i couldn't since Sup Forums has a word limit up to 2000, thus to save words these "..." were meant to cite your whole thesis till the last phrase you picked to mocker about.

>Again, in the past decade albos make 30% of newborns but that doesn't make them 30%. But it will make them in 20-30 years when the aging macedonian generations die out. Currently albos are around the percentage of 18-22%

As i said again internationally credible sources that i continuously cited don't support your claim, if you believe the meme of "the bad West is against me" that's your chauvinist problem.

>And if you didn't care about the topic you would have spent so much time

In the internet age reliable sources are not so hard to found about if you incline to do so, a post like this doesn't take me more than 5-10 minutes.

>proving me wrong just to make it more albanized this place.

I genuinely don't, what do i have to gain by that, it doesn't affect me anyway, i just like debating since i had a free-time, this is what Sup Forums is all about.

Also FYI Rama was there too
He made the circled drawings
I convinced him too an*Me style is cancer, not that I care what he thinks, but better adress it than nothing

Attached: Untitled.png (643x916, 967K)

makkeshqip does live there tho and he confirms everything regarding the statistics, tick tock

If you're not shitting your pants about the outcome (meaning we genocide the fuck out of you and remove your graves from our soil to finalize the cleanse) why don't you make a move and start a conflict again?

You were brave in 2001 but now not so much. We gave you every opportunity, the 2015 kumanovo clash, the attack when we put Ziadin Sela in a coma, the language block. Why don't you ever initiate a war? Because you know it will be the last thing you do and there won't be 1 albanian left alive.

You severely underestimate how this all will change once they can go freely to the west. Whilst we are already past that, and so are the 100k Macedonians with BG passports, your time is yet to come. This for both, Albania and the Albanians in the poor countries around. Even the Albo in Mkd Posting here said he will go if given the chance. Expect at least 50 percent of young Albos to run, what will be left are exceptions and older people who can't have any kids.

how can someone from a nation weaker than kosovo harp on about genociding a population some 5 times bigger with a straight face

Attached: s.png (996x844, 65K)

The only reason we are not initiating a war now is for the sake of Kosovo, we would make alot of problems to them considering the propaganda that is going to follow during the war, they would accuse Kosovo for this mess and quite frankly we are divided on religious matters, some of us think that America is going to give our lands while this thing could very easily be solved by forming some good Jihadist groups and literally clean you all, even though you will again be helped by Ukraine and other orthodog nations but we would still win this because our enemy is full of slavic sisy boys.

idk about other balkan peoples but i have relatives and friends that came to the west (not USA, but europe) for visiting and became severely disillusioned with the idea painted in the media vs the reality

then again, who would want to live in a major western city circa 2018? may as well move to Baghdad

>we would still win this because our enemy is full of slavic sisy boys
t. got surrounded and bussed out of Aracinovo

What if we had a chance to kill every UCK fighter there, and when you're defenseless go burn your houses too?

We finished you off when we didn't even have an army/economy. This will be easy mode for us now

>when you buy fast food for dinner and they give you extra stuff for free because they're closing

Attached: .png (1128x1002, 105K)

>As i said again internationally credible sources that i continuously cited don't support your claim, if you believe the meme of "the bad West is against me" that's your chauvinist problem.
I don't know how to explain you that in 2001 we had war with albos and at the end of that war a special agreement called Ramkoven dogovor or Ohrid agreement was signed as a treaty which gurrantees more "rights" for minorities that are 20% or more.
That's why in the census in 2002 they were made to be 25%, while real one was 7-8% lower. Do you get it now, why it was rigged?
Should I keep talking how at the end of the war UCK terrorists were being BTFO and literally at the last moment when an airstrike was supposed to happen NATO/USA stopped the war, forced us to sign the treaty. The shiptars were saved by buses from the villages that they occupied.

To answer you and him Already explained how they rigged the census, with the 150k kosovar citiezenships who only come to vote here and the diaspora who also comes to vote here but don't live here. They do this on every election and census. Just look at albania who lost 1 milion inhabitants in the last 20 years. The albos are emigrating more than us. That's why their numbers are not that high as those researches say.

Also just to add something as a trivia. In 2004 we had referendum for new municipality territory where people voted for the municipalities to stay as they are or to have new "borders". The referendum failed because SDSM boycoted it and later they changed the borders of the municipalities.
These new borders made Kicevo and Struga into albanian municipalities by adding the albanian villages near the towns who were before their own municipality. So now in the cities where macedonians are still majority they don't have macedonian mayor because overall there are more albanians.
Same thing in Skopje where in the city there are 10-15% albanians at most, but with the villages 20-25%.
Mace politicians = death

Wow, this is soooooo boring
Host or shut up nerds

That's why you're fat

I'm not though.

Attached: 1463577854055.png (499x374, 153K)

>when you buy mickey ds once in 5 years and they get your order wrong

Attached: b83.png (630x420, 175K)

Stop using the word "mace" it's triggering and cringy

>3 paragraphs of Mace delusions
dont think anyone will read this bullshit pedaled by literal animals and subhumans like Maces

html5.haxball.com/?c=VQ4OY8VxMCo&p=1

Pass: albanians15percent

Mace the Ace

Attached: JA SUM AS BRATU.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Ocтaнaв бeз кapaктepи и мopaв дa cкpaтaм, a плyc cитe нe викaaт Mace co гoдини тyкa.

>what if we had the chance

You had the chance to kill them you monkey but you failed to take over a fucking VILLAGE even though you had an organised state and army at your disposal, everytime i talk to you about what has happend i feel like im talking to someone that has been born yesturday

Your relatives are an exception of the rule. Even if it doesn't fit the illusion of the west (Google Paris Syndrom btw), majority will still prefer it due to the desillusioned conditions at home.

Imo, although going into conspiracy fields now, the purpose of the EU and such free movements is solely for the west to attract white people from our countries to fill their huge gap of workforce due to even more miserable local birth rates.

Niggers closing a Burger King nearby to put a branch of these Finnish burgers Hessburger. Never tried them but I noticed how they severely expand across Sofia and also on highways

HOLY SHIT MACE INTERNET LMAOO IM DYING LITERALLY 1000 PING

You lost 5-0 HAHHAHHAHA

nigga only goal 1 was legit every goal after that was lag inducted bullshittery

>Shqiptars get genocided
>Pretend it's lag

Attached: rekt.png (904x754, 56K)

i just made 2 goals just as you left

Finns say they make good burgers if memory serves right.

lmao

its still going

Attached: Untitled.png (781x441, 68K)

Just like in aravinoco. SHKA it was just a village! not the entire UCK army! a village shka!

Attached: c6d2562e-5e1c-4b8a-9a8a-e1877fafa660.jpg (640x640, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Attached: 1506186697398.gif (200x200, 1.58M)

>be mace
>host a haxball game on your stolen wifi from the mcdonalds down the street
>flood it to lag the poor american and skyrocket him to 1000 ping
>claim a """""""win"""""""""
so this is the power of macedonian haxball

There are no McDonalds in Macedonia.

>McDonalds
>Macedonia
Shows how much you know about this country lexhend

>There are no McDonalds in Macedonia.
THIS.

Shipo burger btfo again

Attached: 1507783471101.jpg (262x263, 9K)

meant the local McDonia*

Attached: mcdonia.jpg (319x210, 15K)

>be lexhend
>join a haxball game thinking you're gonna win
>have normal ping but lose 5-0 on equal terms
>claim the internet was slow to avoid humiliation
the absolute state of lexhends

Too late bro you fucked it up. Pls never dare to talk about this country again, ever.
lel

Attached: average amerimut poster.png (555x541, 26K)

They have smth else

Attached: Untitled.png (800x602, 688K)

ahahahah

Bruh hahahha
Where is this place I wanna try it.

amazing post
/balk/ manifest

It's in Tirana, the shqip is memeing us but failing. Go google it

Looks better than most of our KFCs

In Tirana, but you guys have smth similar

Attached: Untitled.png (360x540, 277K)

>MFC

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Nice

why did the jews kill him?

Waaaat how do I not know this stuff, I need to go out more.
But desu I either eat doner or hamburger but this is like once a month, I try to avoid fast food.

damn, this maqekar is sure delusional
just one step out in Shkup, and you can see how wrong he is.
I'm even starting to pity him seeing him try so hard to argue

Attached: awdw.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Who

Shqip from Albania fried chicken foursquare page

Attached: 1940203_x5i4UGh1cb7aPUvHT4fIVL5CzfD2QPE97lxfBrRcjq0.jpg (960x1280, 163K)

jimmy

Attached: jimmys.jpg (820x457, 39K)

preshevajone.com/nenat-nga-presheva-falenderojne-vucicin-per-18-mije-euro/

>Bile disa ato, kane pyetur se ky premtim u Vucicit a vlene edhe për fëmijen e 5-të, 6-shtin…
L M F A O
holy shit

Attached: hAhAHA.jpg (125x125, 3K)

oh no no

Attached: W28hLut[1].jpg (929x704, 93K)

Serbia soon Albanian

>Oн нeмa oтидeнo пoдaлeкy oд чaиp и чapшијa

Attached: 1508446083575.jpg (625x625, 40K)

How will T*Ranasoycucks recover

My place (aerodrom) literally doubled in size in the last 5 years only. Like half the buildings were built after 2010, and there are still construction sites going up like crazy

I think we had 100k people move in just here in the last decade. The children are everywhere. It's a matter of time before our provincials move in cair too for cheap prices, and start removing the shqips

Post of the day

when macedonia is annexed i will personally move to aerodrome for the colonization project and marry fyrombeys sister

>those tatar indenial delusions
im not even gonna reply to those
reality will stand as it is and it will continue to be, and i will make sure to enjoy it
>pic related

and someone host hax

Attached: vitiri.png (471x506, 197K)

Stop lying you fat bastard, you will move here only if we have McDonalds but you missed that train 10 years ago when they closed those murican "restaurants".

Attached: 1509547082638.gif (200x200, 787K)