Norwegian politics has actually been exiting the past week

>1/2

Norway has today gotten a new minister of justice who legit got convicted of headbutting down and beating an asylum seeker a few years ago

Storytime of how this magic came to be. Gather around! coz this is a great read. The funny thing is. The stumbling parties on the left (Who lost the ellection again last fall) managed somehow to get together and pushed a vote of no confidence of our present minister of justice, Sylvi Listhaug.

Sylvi is from the same party as BASED Per Sandberg and she is also anti immigration. The left and the media has hated her for years. She tried to push a bill allowing the departement of justice to just yank away the citizenship and passport of returning suspected IS terrorists pending the courts decision to deport them. (even the norwegian secret service recomended this)

When the biggest oposition party on the left (the labour party) voted against it Sylvi made a facebook post that basically said that the labour party was more concerned for the safety of the terrorists rights than the safety of the norwegian people.(she tried to pull a trump tweet) This made the media and the left collectively shit their pants.

So yesterday the leftwing parties managed to get support from one of the centrist parties giving them enough votes to push for no confidence and Listhaug had to resign. The coalition government and the progress party in particular(Sylvi and Per's party) brought an even more based candidate in to fill the position! Now the left is even more pissed! because this is clearly not what they wanted!

Attached: Listhaug eat pork and drink motherfuckers.jpg (564x487, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbim.no/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2/2

My facebookfeed is going nuts right now with leftists crying and demanding something to be done but they did all of this themselves.

Based Per Sandberg is a loud mouthed northern norwegian who does not take shit from anyone and gives zero fucks. He as stated, headbuttet and beat down an asylum seeker who called him a fat white racist demanding an apology. He is quoted saying that Europe must close its border completely.

He even said that if Sweden does not get its shit together then Norway must end our open border policy with Sweden and deploy the army to protect it.

The guy is a mix between Trump, Duterte and an angry norwegian sailor and he is now our new minister of justice.

My popcorn and beer is ready because the next few weeks is going to be simply glorious!

Attached: 1431058421640.jpg (648x397, 77K)

trump's no different then obama
same agenda different promises
i think trump and our government dont really want to build a wall, but they said they would

but I was going there as an immigrant
stop doing that NOW

>inb4 Sup Forums demands to know who the BASED right wing candidate is

Attached: 1514595285197.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Is Norway the last bastion for white people?

Too bad this guy is the most uncharismatic guy in norway and looks like a baby version of chris cantwell and chuck johnson combined

Attached: Per-Sandberg.jpg (757x960, 100K)

>falling for the bread and circus again
>meanwhile ACER is implemented without any media attention, thanks to retards on both the left and the right talking about this unimportant shit to no end

>most uncharismatic

Nigga please. He fights and shouts at everyone. thats hardly uncharismatic

Attached: 1424962054181.jpg (680x399, 29K)

BASED. Terrorist sympathizers BTFO

Why does every scandinavian politician talk about Sweden?

Swedish politicians never mention other scandinavian countries, you're irrelevant to us

Because youre the poster child for everything terrible. The only reason you would ever talk about others is to show what you should be doing rather than what you are

Why is Scnadinavian population so low??

>Norway: 5,233 Million
>Sweden: 9,903 million (Roughly the same as Austria except it is literally 5 times as big)
Finland: 5,495 million

You have all this money and what do you do with it??

Attached: 1519811549026.png (548x437, 281K)

You sound retarded

>Swedish politicians never mention other scandinavian countries, you're irrelevant to us

Attached: SwedenhatesNorway.png (1722x1072, 1.46M)

Their population may use Cambridge analytica, their recepy for sucess is by spreading fear. Fear of being poor, the NWO or Immigrants etc.. Because your country is a traget by White nationalist groups for nearly 20 years there ahs been so much material made to shittalk your country like no other.

Don't force me to make another taco thread...

*their politicans may use cambride analytica

>You have all this money and what do you do with it??

Invest it. nbim.no/en/

Your entire political spectrum threw a shitfit when Sylvi went across the border to analyze your no go zones and to try to understand what went wrong. The debates raged for weeks in the swedish media. Calling us all sorts of names.

it's because of a genetic deficiency here in scandinavia. We have literally inbreed so much that our women are only capable of proucing only two children.

I'll give Per Sandberg a year ..tops before he punch some immigrant taxi driver on the way home from a night out or he violently assaults a news reporter. It'll be fun to watch though.

Attached: sandberg mad.jpg (1082x690, 104K)

>remove sylvi
>replace her with per sandberg
what exactly did they mean with this

Bants. Purely to piss off the left.

>Norway has today gotten a new minister of justice
Vi har jo ikke fått han enda da, er du tjukk i hodet eller? Tabbe å skrive dette til hele Sup Forums.

Per Sandberg is NOT our new minister. Not yet anyway, and we don't know if he will. The left has not had their say yet. Media has not had their say yet. And the government has not made a decision yet.

Just calm down. It's more likely that they find someone who is non-controversial.

So all memes aside, how are foreigners treated in Norway? Both European and non-european? NAd how much does it cost to buy land in bumfuck nowhere?

we're unironically full
go to france like varg did

NORGE JA

fugg

Unironically speaking, it depends a lot what you mean.

I'd say that 999/1000 Norwegians will treat a foreigner or an immigrant nice, because we are always polite. And generally we're not racist.

But at least 50% (probably a lot more, they just stay silent about it) of us are very tired of immigration. We don't want more, and we just want the borders to be quite strict so that we don't get any trouble like Sweden. But we will keep pretending that we're ok with everyone.

An austrian will have little to no trouble living here. But then again, why the hell would you come here anyway? Austria is nice enough for you to never needing to move away.

Wait I thought Norway was super leftist like Sweden?

Whem i was younger I always liked Norway but then I found out you were a bunch a far left sjw commies. Was I wrong all along? Are you guys just changing?

I like your mentality and outlook on life more than my countrymen or so it seems to me. You enjoy life for what it is you don't treat it as a constant dick mesuring contest and you don't wish for serfdom, after all the worst thing is a life spent in company you don't enjoy.. I will go on Holidays to see if my assumption is correct I have been recommended Bergen so far, but I'm more of a countryside guy and I haven't researched on what is worth seeing or not. I will probably only treat it as a potentinal home for summers anyway because I couldn't just give up my property here and winters are a little less harsh here.

>Was i wrong all along
Yeah,they're a multi party state

stop replying to americans.

Attached: 1519811661121.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Because Norway like 90% of Norway is useless for farming, which is the basis of population growth. Even with our low population we're not anywhere near self sufficient

We're far from Sweden. But we're progressive like all western countries.

Hows that a problem? If SHTF you can just invade south. We've done it multiple times.

>far left sjw commies
Extreme hyperbole. Norway has remained relatively politically stable since the end of WW2, with the labour party traditionally being the largest, although they've gotten less and less dominant over time. The last two governments have been firmly right-wing

they are super leftist, they have no problems with niggers being in there and ahmeds becoming majority in next decades, they are just not ok with them exploding, actual conservative norwegian is fucking myth, but at this point, being leftist might be the conservative option in there

fuck off retard

rent free buddy.

>invade south
Are you saying we should invade Denmark if there's a food shortage? Yeah no, that's not option

??

That's an SHTF scenario. In every other scenario you are so rich that you can import food or do multi-level indoor farming with solar panels and wind turbines.

Historically, Sweden has been at the least a decade ahead of Norway in politics.
Meaning that if Sweden do something, and its not terrible, Norway will follow suit in about a decade.
Thats the core behind our love for Sota Bror.

I guess some Dane need to explain it the other way. And the same with the Finn.
I don't get their fascination either.

Low amounts of fertile soil lead to MASSIVE emigration once USA openend its border for settling and farming.
Late industrialization lead to even more emigration, as we got medicine before fertile soil farming.
Priorities of southern parts of the countries lead to even more emigration since Industrialization arrived later and later the further north one got.
Sitting at the same population level as Russia, despite all this, is fine.

This mentality will kill us. Africa will grow by 3 billion in the next 30 years. At one point they can just rush us over.

Not him but why the decline for labour? Seems like a trend in europe.

>labour
kill yourself

AP is a subgroup of LO(biggest workers union)
Norwegian politics is marked by a lack of will, or a lack of effort.
Since the 1930s, was not a nice time, AP eventually won the race, WW2 happened, and AP just sorta got all the votes.
And AP kept the votes, because the workers class setup meant it got quite a few willfull people, doing willfull things.
But as time passes and the Aristocracy enters its heyday. And as such, they got less and less willfull. And Norway suddenly got severely rich from Oil.

So for a lot of reasons 90% of the Politicians are basically the Bourgeoisie, where AP's selling point was to not be the Bourgeoisie.
So when AP becomes the Bourgeoisie, people stop voting for them, eventually.
Then again, the rest of the Government is split between various Bourgeoisie(H, V, MDG, AP), populists(FRP and SV). And there is a few idealists left, but they are too irrelevant or static to matter, like KRF or R.
So basically none of the people are worth voting for, but FRP do sound more fun.

Attached: Fake_French_Naval_Fortress.jpg (560x407, 54K)

These are literally a bunch of nobodies but yet they get room in Norwegian media because they are Swedish.

This shit has never been a discussion in Sweden at all.