Non-Brits of Sup Forums. Without googling...

Non-Brits of Sup Forums. Without googling, would you be able to tell me who this sexy bastard was and some things he was known for?

Attached: 341px-Workshop_of_Hans_Holbein_the_Younger_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (341x599, 86K)

Henry VIII. He had something like 6 wives and started Anglicanism.

He is arguably the most well-know British monarch overseas. The Crusader one does not really count since people know him mostly due to that one fictional character's novel.

Prince Henrik VIII, Danish king of England who invented fish & chips.

AN ARAGONESE WHOOOOOOOORE ON AN OPEN FIELD

Attached: 1517318185321.png (1440x1440, 673K)

Henry the VIII. Created his own church so he can annul his marriage He had six wives, killed some of them. Used to be /fit/ but after a jousting accident slowly started getting fatter. Died from gangrene I think.

GODS I WAS A WHORE THEN

Attached: younghenry8.jpg (400x622, 68K)

Henry the 8th.
Known for killing off his 6(?) wives because they didn't/couldn't bore him a son.

>He is arguably the most well-know British monarch overseas.
Really? More so than Victoria? I'd at least have thought Elizabeth I would be the most well-known in Spain, considering all the wars with you guys, under her reign.

2 survived iirc

Genuinely impressed with the level of knowledge here. Or maybe our education system is just shit and I'm projecting.

Henry is much more famous. I honestly don't even know what Victoria did, other than living a lot and having tons of children.

King Henry

Fugged a ton of bitches

Had a personal shit wiper (unironically)

An anonymous website where people can choose whether to respond or not is not a good comparison to school test results

nope

Oh, yeah. He also told the antichrist in Rome to sod off after he refused to allow him divorse.

Enrique VIII he had a lot of wives and he killed them for gaving him only female babies?

The Victorian England was the Golden Age of our nation. We were at the peak of our military power and the Industrial Revolution was in full swing. As a result, the period is widely romanticised in our cultural zeitgeist (think Dickens, Jack the Ripper and the Brontë sisters). Maybe too much.

CLEMENT VII?! GOD, WHAT A STUPID NAME!

Attached: GOD I WAS STRONG BACK THEN.jpg (480x600, 189K)

Attached: Hnrey.png (492x498, 171K)

fuck the church I want to divorce my wife and have a son.- Henry 8th

He created the CIA.

Losing a wrestling match to a French king like a sissy bitch.

GOD'S I WAS CATHOLIC!

In NY they have a neet armoir of this guy. Also he was a beta that had problems to breed.

He was a Chad who had lots of wives, invaded France for no reason and started a new church just so he could ditch his wive and get a new one. He was quintessentially British.

Attached: 1519844644816.png (560x544, 497K)

yeah. Henry "two-door" the 8th. He's famous for building the first ever vestibule with two doors at the entrance. he completely revolutionized Irish architecture.

Attached: door-unit-sill-and-astragal-600.jpg (800x1067, 307K)