youtube.com/watch?v=SlzwMKcCoMI&list=PLG49S3nxzAnmlC1ZsppuM7yleDuYCMHrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:/

Hello anons

how's it going? what are you up to?

CHI
Another one down.
youtube.com/watch?v=VeD8USz_jVg

winter is the worst season, glad it's ending. i feel slightly better seeing the sun for once.

how you holding up today?
i actually really like winter i'm more miserable when it's hot due to the heat

do you live in a southern state? i guess it's different for me since it's rarely hotter than 20C/68F here in the summer.

yes, i'm not in the deep south but it still gets pretty hot

Could be worse, feels like a small "low" period though. Oh well they always pass.

seem like i'm always in one of those "low" periods

Some times are worse than others though. Even normal is a bit "low" but this feels like a lower low.

getting your reading done? i cut my hair today so that was something different than usual

Some progress in the last few days, had a few days of getting absolutely nothing done before that.

at least you're working towards something i have nothing in my future makes me so tired of this I i'm just constantly so bored

these pictures are getting really dark /chi/
you need help

they've been like that for ever now
>you need help
had it already

I just dropped out of college. No job in sight. Don't know how long I can fool my parents for.

realistically six months, go get a job so you're outside all the time and they won't ask questions

There are no quarantees anything is going to come out of it, i've got a considerable list of failures. Regardless I don't see anything really exiting in my future. While I was working the idea of doing that for the next 45-ish years seemed terrible but that's what most people do. Still there are things that are enjoyable so it isn't all bad.

get a job you fucking beaner, you're the reason white people hate us

>go get a job

Attached: 1329657594585.jpg (564x576, 59K)

you speak spanish right? Go be a cashier or a bank teller

If that bothers you or even takes an iota of your time, you have problems

>getting dark
>getting

Attached: wojack frown.jpg (250x236, 8K)

If being a lazy worthless beaner doesn't bother you, your opinion literally doesn't matter

why did you drop out?
but it will be a bit better than nothing

Just a few days (weeks maybe?) you were just posting reskinned crying sad wojaks.
These new ones seem original and way beyond sad.

rude
>us

t. quiere llorar

Attached: 1515762395755.png (2518x1128, 496K)

Hard to get up in the morning and can't focus on any reading. I should be taking my finals today but I'm sitting here.

would say longer but it's always a mix of both i would say

should of tried and pulled through

It might be nothing, might actually be even worse than nothing. Some people say it's better to try and fail than to not try at all but I disagree, if you just fail constantly it's worse than not trying at all. Succeeding would probably be kinda nice though. Anyways what happens happens and i'll just have to deal with it, maybe it won't be so bad, I hope.

>Hard to get up in the morning and can't focus on any reading
Iktf, I hope you didn't rack up too much student loan.

Luckily not. Are you in school?

you will make it user

Trying to get in
Hope so

>Trying to get in
All the best

how do you plan on hiding the fact that your dropped out to your parents?

I did it for more than a year in community college. I figure I could do it again.

how disappointed would they be?

Very. It's a good college, which makes it all the worst because their expectations are high ( relatively high, anyway; it's not Yale). If I would have gone to a no-name college or stayed at CC, maybe their expectations wouldn't be so high and they wouldn't care as much.
Why are you here? What's got you down?

should of at least went and took the test that way at least you could say you tried and failed
>Why are you here?
i'm a NEET just trying to pass time
>What's got you down?
everything

>client i have has constant issues with intranet connection to their small branch offices
>they're using some weird satellite connection
>have to use proprietary software too
>it costs $500 a month for each site and it maxes out at 100 kbps
>get idea
>contact someone at the ISP I used to work for
>get confirmation these branch offices are in neighborhoods that have cable infrastructure
>confirm myself each building can support cable
>order a 20 mbps down 5 mpbs up cable modems for one site
>convince my ISP contacts to let us use this modem on a per-month basis without a contact in case my idea doesn't work out
>buy some $90 router from newegg
>flash pfsense onto there and build a site-to-site VPN
>tell my client i won't bill them for any of this unless it goes well
>give them an itemized bill anyway so they know what they're paying for if the like it
>install it at one of the sites
>3 weeks pass
>user, this has worked perfectly, our field guys say it's a million times better than our current setup, can you implement this at our other sites as well, we're willing to pay what you're asking for and we'll sign a contact with that ISP
>get ISP to install cable modems at the other site
>order more routers and install PFsense on all of them
>today i drove around the city and installed all of my routers
>ended up charging my client over $4000 equipment + work
>even charged them $600 for each router even though i bought them for $90
>this entire thing cost me around $500 + time and gas money, but i have infinite time because i'm basically a NEET right now
muhahahaha

Attached: 1494392696935.jpg (1000x1233, 224K)

devilish

also i'm thinking of just living in spain for a month or two before i start my new job later this year.
i have a spanish passport. i should have no legal problems just buying a one way plane ticket and living there, right?
i'm even thinking of apply for jobs while living there to test out the job market

how would i know i don't live in spain

fuck, that's right, /chis/ are mexican.
i just woke up from a nap and i'm still sleepy

Attached: 1520252228729.jpg (803x803, 70K)

hello /chi/!

Noice, you should be good if you have a EU passport.

just go and find out
how's it going user

Lel, be honest you have Sephardi ancestry don't you?

Attached: d10f0665fb4c486a72988321f158efb1.jpg (671x464, 47K)

Also, Holy fuck I'm finally done working nights. The extra shekels are nice and all, but fuck that.
So how's life OP?

same old

Hola

Pretty good. I'm about to go to bed.

bello binland

Attached: carlos.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

are you jorge?

Nope. 100% pure cristiano viejo blood. We would be better off if we restored blood purity laws
¡Arriba España!

Attached: 50416831.jpg (1024x776, 658K)

no. I'm american

wtf you have to go back

why are you all the way over there? anyways how's life in spain?

what's everyone up to?

Same old

still up?

Yep, will go to sleep in a couple of hours probably.

same, but right now i don't know what to do so i'll probably just lay down and stare at the ceiling for a while

bump

>doing backups for a few clients right now
>will charge them $140 each for clicking a few buttons
OP, you ever consider working in IT?

no, why?

You can get into it without a post-secondary education. Halving an IT degree or diploma fast-tracks you, but could could still make $20 an hour without one.
Better than being a NEET, right?

don't even know where to start though

Read the A+ cert book
No need to take the test. Write down on your resume that you have the certification, but don't waste your money on it.
Just make sure you know the material really well because you'll get quizzed during job interviews.

i guess i could give it a shot. where would i find the book?

Get the A+ Certification Exam Guide book Michael Meyers.
You can pirate it basically anywhere.
And go watch James Messer's videos too
youtube.com/watch?v=SlzwMKcCoMI&list=PLG49S3nxzAnmlC1ZsppuM7yleDuYCMHrv
But like I said, make sure you know the material really well for any job interview. Reading through the book once without taking notes or reviewing it will not get you anywhere

And after the A+ you can branch out from there.

alright

Go for it man. Computers are easy but people are always in awe when you do shit with it.

And remember this text: have you tried turning it off and on again?

Attached: wiz.jpg (560x560, 18K)

how are you today, user?

I'm good. Spend my time watching the final debates with some people here. There are some unimportant elections tomorrow, but it was fun with listening to music afterwards with all the people in the chat.

How are you today?

>And remember this text: have you tried turning it off and on again?
This OP.
This is always relevant, no matter what level of IT you're working at.

doing ok been sleeping a bit better

Good to hear that. Sleep does wonders. You'll get there.

Attached: hug.png (1000x564, 433K)

i don't think any amount of sleep can fix the feeling of constantly feeling tired

It's a start at least. No need to fix everything at once. As long as you're not as lazy as I am in fixing your problems.

Attached: 1520730654434.gif (300x250, 17K)

i think i am

I'll try to be less lazy to set a good example for you then. I'm off to bed. Good night.

Attached: goodfrien.jpg (1387x702, 137K)

goodnight user