Ur cunt

ur cunt
can you go to jail for very obvious jokes?

brit on vacation
yes

Attached: fucking lol.png (774x1004, 540K)

chinese on vacation
yes

Will the courts give him actual jailtime? And would a sentence upset enough Britians to result in protests?

german on vacation
yes

Only lefti-wingers protest in Europe.

Wow thats what they call freedom

>Will the courts give him actual jailtime?
I would really hope not. But I'm not sure these days.
>And would a sentence upset enough Britians to result in protests?
Sure. Nothing would come of it though.
Also it's Britons.

>brits constantly deride americans about their insane crime system that promotes punitive justice instead of rehabilitative justice
>sentence a dude for making jokes because apparently 2 years of media spotlight and ruining his career and reputation isn't enough rehabilitation

lol

>the polish pedo posts in my thread

Attached: 1517963597524.png (1070x601, 507K)

We keep hearing of the rise of right-wing politics in Europe here across the pond. Is that complete bullshit? Or are leftists not worried that these laws could be turned around on them when an opposition party achieves power?

i have no problem with this
memelords are cringy and should be sent to jail

Your countries bizarro-tier politics don't have the same meanings over here.
For one, we have a right-wing government in at the the moment, and have done for almost a decade.

>on vacation
FOY

Sorry but the holocaust of 6 million innocent Jews is no laughing matter.

>on vacation
Leaf education

Attached: 1515051524866.jpg (588x823, 49K)

German

Everything is fine here :^)

Attached: 1513806935823.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

literally everyone in europe should know you're going to jail for doing this kind of stuff, just because being a nazi is hip and funny in the states doesn't mean you get a free pass in europe.

Attached: 1492259489351.jpg (420x531, 61K)

>M8 yer dugs a Nazi
He deserved it

Let's try this then. Regardless of whether is was Labour or the Tories (hope that's right) that passed it, I assume they were looking to restrict messaging that offends the public.

Is it not possible that public perception on what constitutes offensive speech can shift to bite that party's supporters in the ass?

It's why many of the progressives in the US have hesitated to push to legislate against offensive speech here. They fear that a conservative administration would then twist the legislation to silence anti-police rhetoric as hate speech.

Norway

I don't think so, even though we technically have similar degenerate hate speech laws to the anglosphere.

We also don't have that many jews, the only people more easily triggered than feminists and vegans, and much more influential.

>count dankula

Attached: 1517590764419.png (565x396, 142K)

Yes but thankfully the spanish supreme court and the european court of human rights are fixing our conservative judges

We just have a different opinion on hate speech in Europe means, and how it should be treated.
This dog thing is obviously ridiculous, but it has no real bearing on wider attitudes to free speech, just some uppity fucks up in Scotland being twats.

are you daft or what, nazism is just treated the same here as communism was in america during the 80s. Don't think free speech protected you if you were a communist back then.

>1980s U.S is the standard to which we should hold ourselves to

Attached: 1521575290376.png (485x443, 38K)

Why did white people allow this to happen to us. Why did we let the government start imprisoning us for hurting the feefees of immigrants

just replace being a communist with being black in current-day US and the same still goes

Attached: sounds fair.png (724x611, 129K)

Attached: british pupils.jpg (1024x681, 114K)

So?

In the 80s? Oh yeah, government action against far-left professors was off the table by as early as the 70s. Plenty of leftist professors and lawyers were still employed while openly supporting Weather Underground back then.