I feel emotionally attached to a social construct within of which geographic borders I happened to be born and to the...

>I feel emotionally attached to a social construct within of which geographic borders I happened to be born and to the people its population is comprised of

Attached: 1521269593425.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

>the socially constructed borders i happened to be born within is called poland

Attached: 1513764205920.png (389x444, 57K)

You don't feel attachment to the place where you grew up?

pictures are social construct

why would I? it's literally a fucking shithole

its not about loving your country, its about hating everyone else more

Attached: 1518289461021.png (1130x918, 110K)

I wouldn't feel attached living in a shithole like Poland either. But not all us live shitty country like yours so you wouldn't understand why people would feel proud of their own home

I don't though
SERENISSIMA LIBERA

Attached: 1a43328a0fc0431d70df5b30d9b14b76c8384f08.jpg (613x771, 43K)

I don't. But i won't deny my ancestors working in slaves like conditions did built neat buildings

I love britain
your country is piece of shit, you have no culture whatsoever, you're surrounded by miles of sprawling suburbs, no landmarks, no history, and the people are a fucking melting pot

Hey you are the Polish guy that is absolutely culturaly relativistic! Tell me again about how everyone is exactly the same and any sense of kinship beyond 10 or so people is untenable

not white

this is such a fucking dumb premise, by this logic nationalists would love second generation immigrants

please stay in your containment cunt

You're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Extreme nationalism isn't good either, but nationalism is not a bad concept.

Atlanta pls.

it is tho

Explain why it's bad.

it's only bad if you're undesirable like poles

>poolish philosophy

nationalist scum