Your cunt

>your cunt
>have you gotten yourself a qt polish girl?
they need you

Attached: 1521579912130.jpg (1260x1260, 332K)

what if polish males kill themselves because they have to deal with polish women?

Polish women are demons in angel skin. They will make you feel loved and happy, you will spend your entire time with them, cuddling, joking, fucking and kissing. You will share secrets, you will be there for her when she needs you the most. She will make you think this will last forever, but then she turns on you and stabs you in the back, guts you like you never knew each other, like you're her worst enemy.

And now you're left alone with a rotten hole in which there was once a loving and warm heart. Why do you think so many Polish men kill themselves? Women don't, only men do.

Thinking that Slavs are somewhat special different specie, despite living on the same fucking continent with close proximity to both Nords, Germans, South Euros and Fingols, is just pure and simple retardation.

Polacks are less mixed than for example French or Germans when it comes general phenotypes found among men. Yet it's always cherrypicked ugly fucks that are somehow a representative of how 'average polack' male looks like.

>DUDE MUH SLAVIC QTES XDD, POLACKS ARE UGLY AND I'M A /r9k/ beta fuck that can't get women in his own country, perhaps if I go to Pooland with all those ugly SLAVSHITS, I could steal their WYMYN ugabuga
Patethic amerishit would get his ass raped here by angry and drunk Sebas.

Attached: slav gf.webm (1165x540, 1.65M)

The Poles I met here were mostly stupid as bread, sadly.
In Poland I saw quite a few qts, so.

Illiterate Dane

So? Shut your fucking mouth.

Attached: Nordic Gopnik.jpg (900x900, 111K)

based

M@les BTFO

lmao you're not doing much to repel the dumb polish "men" stereotype here

why would anyone bother wasting brain power talking to Germans? You guys are nothing but a big, arrogant, rude waste of time.

Allowing you as a nation to exist after 1918 was already a mistake and after 1945 was pure stupidity for which we are all still paying for.

It's cute that you think anyone in real life cares.

I don't care about what real life looks like for polish men, you're on the internet now

You're just another incel coping with his patethic existence by insulting others online. You'd get dropped down like a bitch if you come a cross any Slav, play tough in real life, little faggot.

whoa dude you don't have to project your average polish life on me just because your girlfriend stabbed you in the back (as established here ). While I probably would get dropped like a bitch if I come across a Slav, I do not intend to ever meet one of them irl. Well the men that is, the women are more than welcome to come to me seeking refuge from their violent slav "men" ;)

Check the number of posters you obnoxious imbecile. Chances are, you're that turkshit roach that visits every slav related thread lmao.

My gf is a Polish qt, I love her a lot

Masculinity maybe toxic but it is better than having your country overran by nogs.

yeah you wish I was a turk, wouldn't invalidate my posts either way ;)

Attached: hand.jpg (747x1221, 49K)

I swear to god if I read this fucking pasta AGAIN!

Attached: 1520203391662.jpg (960x640, 23K)

Clean my toilet, white nigger.

i like poles, they make north africans and turks very angry for some reason, at least the ones living in the netherlands

why any human being except for ir*sh itself wants to be with a potatonigger

If any woman needs me, it is was over for her long time ago

I don't know exactly why, but I feel disgusted by Polish girls. It's not their looks, but attitude - they seem more hostile and two faced, basicaly also what said.
On other hand I am charmed while talking to western girls from student exchange program. They seem to be more pure emotionally and honestly friendly. Neverless, I am thinking of finding gf abroad now during my exhange abroad.

Attached: feels'44.jpg (1038x1004, 138K)

Polacks are qt imo

Attached: kuba.jpg (625x416, 35K)

Disgusting stick fingers. Go do some manual labor you faggot

Do they do it with their behavior or with just their existence?

Because women are the final destination of miseries befell your country, you cannot blame women alone.

What country did you go for the exchange? Where do you want your qt gf from?

I've met students from Israel, France and Belgium who came here,also went for a high school exchange to Germany. People seemed very nice, especially Belgians.

I'm not thinking about gf from any specific country, but definetly from abroad.

Just don't kike your bloodline (unless you wanna be president or something lol)

well redpill alt righters are sucidal as hell

Polish people just all want to kill themselves for some reason, I think they're so ashamed of their slavic ancestry that they want to die

How has Albania achieved suicide equality?

albanian men are dominating, thus they live better