1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you stand with Israel?
>USA
>#IStandWithIsrael

Attached: 61A1274D-3222-41F6-BE2D-6DC04B0AE247.jpg (368x332, 52K)

we created Israel so yes

yes

Attached: 1200px-Brewster_Kahle_2009.jpg (1200x807, 84K)

god no

Nope. Israel has been nothing but trouble. Not only do we do everything for them but they aren't gracious at all. Not supporting a Palestinian state was a huge mistake.

flag
dont really care about them.
nor any other sandyland shithole

We have to because America is our dad and it means Israel is our grandpa.

no thank you

Why don’t you #StandWithIsrael? Are you some sort of anti-semitic bigot? Jeez, the PIDF is out in full force today.

Attached: 94267C84-77B1-4626-83F4-B2A32E6E4811.png (453x247, 32K)

YA ALI YA HUSSEIN

I used to be extremely anti-Zionist and strongly claimed that the land they live on is stolen, but after meeting a couple Israelis and watching Krav Maga videos I changed my mind. I find the way thwir state functions so impressingg that no matter how evil they are I still believe that they are the most civilized State in this area and are key in helping Western interests.

I also believe the IDF is probably one of the most badass militaries there is right now.

Btw questions for Americans. Are Israelis really dependent on Murrican gibs? Jews were historically rich motherfuckers so I doubt they need Americans to fund their military.

I, for one, stand with Palestine. Not really a muslim guy but I just don't like Israel
Even if they didn't need the money they're still taking it

Attached: palestball.png (438x425, 225K)

Yeah

No.

Please stand with Israel.

Entire region can become a crater for all I care

>fund their military
Murica is deterrent with itse army.
On itse own Israel would not last long against big enough Middle-Eastern army.
Quality and equipment only goes so far before losses become so bad you cant reinforce.

I used to. Then Israel started saying we murdered Jews alongside the Nazis while our country was being raped and burned.

So fuck Israel ( but not all Jews ).

They don't have anything to do with us.
I hope the whole Middle East becomes a vacant desert where no life is found.

Get the fuck out of Japan, you disgusting Ameriroach.

I don't hate Israel, and also Israeli posters are cool here. B-but....

How the hell does a random Australian trash get offended by that

Stop commanding my military!

Nope, fuck Israel.
You guys are hypocrites and everything you stand for is a joke. Sucks that my tax dollars are helping a country which hates its own citizens and treats those who actually own the land prior to it being stolen like criminals.

#IstandwithPaliestine

>Paliestine
nigger

>standing with either

You stupid cunt, that will happen to Japan before the Middle east, which is thriving by the way. ;)

I don't care, I support Paliestine, fuck Israel. It should have never existed, greedy British cunts ruin everything.

>Paliestine

how nice to see a shitskin defending his shithole home online, rather than the actual front

I couldn't care less desu

Lol, nope just a americunt whose aware of how wealthly our arab friends are. Your people aren't gonna exist anyway, maybe lighten up bro

that well explains why so many refugees and terrorists keep leaving the region and the world shows no respect to them, thanks mr. smelly towel.

what fuck are you talking about idiot?

This post proves once more what the world already knows

USA is Israel Bitch

Muh BaSeD iSrAeL

Christiancucks worshiping the reason why their country is becoming a shithole =Brazil 2.0

Nobody here would even know that Israel exists if they werent meddling in our internal affairs, telling us what laws we can make in our own country, rewriting our history and demanding money and property from us. No other middle-eastern country does such things to Poland and Iran is exceptionally friendly to us, we also make a lot of businesses with them and buy oil from them. I wouldnt want it to be ruined because of some jewish shithole

>USA is Israel Bitch
yes, but we're waking up
hopefully this will change in the future

I hate Israel, but I hate Malaysia even more. Since Malaysia hates Israel, then it means we side with Israel.
Sucks to be you, Palestine. Don't blame us, but blame Malaysia for siding with you.

yes because those desert kikes regularly bomb kebab into dust.

you helped a little bit

>yes, but we're waking up

Slowly like fuck. Read John Mearsheimer's book "Israel lobby and US foreign policy". You will be shocked how many times the US acted _against_ its national interest to satisfy Israel.