Why do Latinos think they’re Spanish?

Why do Latinos think they’re Spanish?

Attached: 559B22CC-45CB-4022-A78E-84692A6E7D99.jpg (1011x310, 101K)

we fucking hate spaniards desu

Latrinooooooooos

I don't, that only applies to the self hating cucks that still suck their cock after hundreds of years.

>one autistic, monarchist faggot on Sup Forums think he's spanish
nobody cares about spain other than their funny accents

Attached: latino means white.jpg (1075x1011, 254K)

lol when will this cringe peruANO whut the fuck up?

I'm American

probably never, still salty that we're no longer part of spain and blaming the jews for it.

Attached: epic_lulz.png (336x326, 138K)

This. That Peruvian poster is quickly becoming the worst Latin American poster on this board.

because we descend from them?

Maybe because they have spanish blood?

WE WUZ EUROPEANZ

Funny how a 90% Native American in Latin America will identify as "Mezitoso" , but a 10% Native American in USA will idenify as Native.

Attached: Nov 1st- The men in Todos Santos in their treditional clothes. .jpg (1000x698, 150K)

Does that mean I'm Chinese, too

What?

Thank god we got colonized by italians, it made us forget about the spanish caste system

every other latino country lives to it

Dumb American

What do you mean?
He's saying that even if you just have a bit of European blood, you'll identify as Mestizo (which technically is 50/50) in Latin America, cause people think More European blood = Better

In general on the internet latino countries try to pass as whites, and most of them rely on the spanish caste system so you see them post shit like 'yeah my great great father was 100% spanish therefore I'm a criollo not a zambo not a tenteeneleaire I'm white seriously'

Here people call themselves white just for the sake of it, thankfully Spain is not involved

>we

What are you talking about?

>Funny how a 90% Native American in Latin America will identify as "Mezitoso"

no one would do that, it's retarded you would miss the gibs

Yeah and black just because they are brownskinned and is almost always and endearing term, caring about race that much is fucking retarded

he is a poltard

I love being Latino I can WE WUZ for so many things

Imagine unironically wanting to be spanish

You look retarded regardless of whatever you we wuzz as

>it's another episode where third worlders from countries with lower HDI try to claim they're from a country with higher HDI because of vague genetic ancestry

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Kill all Euro worshiping delusional morons.

t. Brainlet

I do it only for the memes bruh

I guarantee you no one would be WE WUZing if their shitholes were rich. Its desperate coping from misery. Just look at the 30 year old colombian virgin pretending he's 100% Spaniard or that one Pakistani poster.

>or that one Pakistani poster
that dude is doing it ironically, to make fun of another faggot who constantly LARPs as a self hating paki. But yeah you're right, it's out of coping. No one likes to admit they're from a shithole.

What are you talking about, Giulio?
We're AMERINDIAN.

Funny how Mexicans and Peruvians are the ones larping as spaniards when their ancestors were the ones who got fucked hardest by them.

did you forget about el oro?

That Pakistani poster has been doing it since before Pakicel came here, stupid

tbf probably a lot of spics in Mexico are possibly descendants of the very same people who fucked p the place.

We don't

Im not

sorry?

Attached: Peruball.png (438x425, 167K)

They need to attach themselves to other more successful people

>vague
70% spanish dna, as the avarege in many latin american countries, is not vague

>many

Imagine being born a latin american.You are born on a country where its most remarkable historical feat was to get independence from its colonial master.
Fuck off

hey, at least we have a lot of bundas. and natural paradises.

Attached: BALNEARIOCAMBORIU-OQUE-FAZER-001.jpg (750x544, 227K)

Why do the chicano posters on Sup Forums seem to hate Spain more than Latin Americans do?

why do french think they're gauls?

thank god we're not latin

Attached: 1516395137989.jpg (399x388, 9K)

Chill out, sudacassss

but you are latino

Voy a emigrar a ESPAÑA, obtendré la ciudadanía tras dos años y no hay absolutamente nada que /esp/ pueda hacer al respecto.

Why do americans think latinos are Spanish ?

That Peru nigger unironacally thinks hes white
It's embarrassing

Attached: the_age_of_men_is_over.jpg (375x375, 30K)