Who is going to be a better mommy to the world, USA or China?

Who is going to be a better mommy to the world, USA or China?

Attached: 1521457261705.jpg (1437x909, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/week-asia/geopolitics/article/2120452/china-wins-its-war-against-south-koreas-us-thaad-missile?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lesser of two evils

Neither

Attached: 21E77930-6F1D-4C12-BE48-7857277447FD.jpg (636x882, 240K)

>*gets eaten by escalator*

China and USA will share the world

Two superpowers

How many Sydney apartment complexes do you own Mr. Qing?

>south korea

m.scmp.com/week-asia/geopolitics/article/2120452/china-wins-its-war-against-south-koreas-us-thaad-missile?amp=1
Not with Moon =^]

>*gets shot*

Europa

needless to say, China is better
They don't invade or force other countries at least.

>morality
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 693925d03792e60f58b5627ca3213d86024d0aa73c1078a0e4850a093c241e39.jpg (634x815, 120K)

>They don't invade or force other countries at least.

Attached: 1503665663405.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Yea because they only invade seas

(Yet)

>china
>cultural preservation
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

military intervention isn't necessarily bad, e.g., removing dictators like Suddam.

how is north korea playing both sides???

Would you prefer the People's Liberation Army to knock on your door, instead?

Yeah because that worked out so great...

>Australian
>shilling for china

every time

Attached: 1521032428905.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Attached: 1516486061150.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Zhongguo

>m.
Hang yourself you phoneposter

US
never China.
NEVER

better than the alternative of Suddam still in power

Not if Duterte has anything to say about that :^)

I honestly though OP was a canadian at first.

Attached: 1520297388051.jpg (251x272, 35K)

I honestly don’t know how big of a nutjob you have to be to try and convince yourself China is this big moral nice place the thought of it is so bizarre it makes me chuckle.

Attached: 611A9D73-3F4E-4D40-82BD-32C3FF41D43C.png (366x286, 6K)

Only Great Britain can give a warm embrace. We need to return to 19th century borders now!

China has not gone to war in about 40 years.

>invade seas
That’s not possible.

You can say that about every major country.

>iraq war was good

Attached: 8BED7940-5D66-47E7-BF1A-B395524BDB6C.png (1334x750, 1.35M)

>china
>cultural preservation

Attached: LMAO.jpg (515x320, 16K)

china

Attached: i15775815893.jpg (850x566, 78K)

An event 50 years ago?

Go home Zhang Mao

For us westerners, USA. China doesn't give a fuck about us and will treat us like we treat second and third world nations right now.

she's taiwanese dumb gook

I'd rather France to be the next world super power tbqh

Remind me again how many countries has USA invaded since the end of ww2?

Attached: Muammar-Gaddafi1.jpg (800x800, 238K)

you looked at iraq recently?

>China has not gone to war in about 40 years.

Last time they tried, they got spanked by battle-hardened rice peasants. After that, they decided to focus on easier targets. Anyhow, you can expect that to change in a few years: no one builds aircraft carriers for defensive purposes.

>Vietnam on the US side
We truly live in the best timeline, boys.

haha, meanwhile you guys got spanked and continue to war, only you picked not so tough opponents in the last 40 years as well, except Afghanistan, that was a tough cookie.

hrm, the irony.

> China
> Equality
ahahahhaaahhaa

>what is the Tibet

Why is that funny? They are objectively more equal to each other than Americans are by far

How does Australia is counteracting China? OP is Chinese in Australia how can he and his ethnic people in Australia counteracting their home country?

The Viets suffered more under the Chinese than they did under us, if you can even imagine that. The Vietnamese are now among the biggest Ameriboos.

I'll give you the right side of the yellow, but the whole left side of the yellow wew to the muthafuckin lad

>China
>not superstitious
Have you never met a Chinese person?

don't kid yourself, the Vietnamese ally out of convenience. they only allied with the soviets and the Chinese during the cold war because they wanted freedom from the french. now they will ally with the Americans as a hedge against Chinese dominance and if the Americans become too dominate, you can expect them to ally with whoever is the counterweight. that's politics.

The only country that beats them in terms of pro-American sentiment among their general populace is the Philippines if I recall, not even our greatest ally likes us that much

because you guys are the counterweight to Chinese dominance in SE Asia. There is nobody powerful enough to contest Chinese dominance in that region and the Vietnamese need to butter you guys up. the Vietnamese also have artificial islands they claim, more then the Chinese, but they need someone riding on China's back so they can assert their claim.

Not according to GINI

>tibet
If China were to be blamed that, America, Russia, and EU should be blamed 10 times more at least.
I actually agree with free Tibet tough.

knock some sense into your heads. americans might be pretentious, ignorant, fat and niggers, but their culture is still similar to us (except for the McD's and guns); wishing for an alien civilization like the chinese to take over is a deathwish.

what do you mean? it should be USA of course.
because they nuked Japan. twice.

You say that like the relationship between every country can't be changed if their government wants it that way. Even muh sacred ancient Evropa alliances get thrown to the wind nowadays.

fucking this

I feel like most people in the Western World simply don't realize just how alien China truly is. Even just going to Beijing (probably one of the least alien parts of the country) was a real eye opener in this regard.

Anyone who supports Chinese dominance has never done business with the Chinese for an extended period of time and is simply grumpy at the current state of the world, unaware of how it can be worse.

Won't be long for Thailand and Myanmar desu.
Everyone hate USA but China could become a bigger cunt. USA at least won't do to SEA what they did to Middle East. China is building an army and why do you think they are?

>China
>Any of those things

lmao

Attached: 1519724332225.png (1400x5552, 946K)

So if you invaded a country in 1949, you are always a bad goy?

China has not gone to war in about 40 years. That’s the least of the major world powers. Russia, USA, even France, Germany, and the UK have gone to war more than China.

Italia*

Maybe because we have 18 bases, 3 carriers, and 120,000 soldiers surrounding them?

I mean, China has one (1) carrier. Are they bad guys for building that carrier? Throthing at the mouth ready to invade?

China spends $400 billion LESS than the USA. Are they evil for that? Warlike?

America is the rich kid in your class nobody likes but deals with anyway because he has the sickest birthday parties and will give you cool shit. He also bullies poor people but everyone he's friends with turns a blind eye (but they all hate him for it). Most agree that it wouldn't be a real tragedy if he died in a car accident someday and might even want it to happen, but they'd be sad about losing his money.
China is the exchange student that rarely talks to anyone outside his family and is rumored to torture animals in his basement, but nobody knows for sure nor do they care because he's also very rich and he has a huge trust fund coming his way.

>China
>Cultural preservation
L O L what was the cultural revolution

France

Plz don't be mean. we are friends.
Korea and Japan had some bitter times, but we are brothers, right?

if you're not green, you're cunt is brainlet desu
>t. brainlet cunt

I'd rather the South China sea stay as neutral territory, thank you.

Based Bhutan, dog bless the dragon king

the united states of europe :)

it's literally just a Panjeet puppet state

I'm no fan of Chang Chong Ping Pong, but really, I just don't see how Panjeet is any sort of improvement.

The Bhutanese government is extremely isolationist and xenophobic (they're so afraid of foreign culture that literally every building built in the country must follow every rule of their ancient architectural custom), Indians technically have free entry but get kicked out if they can't prove they have good reason to actually be there. They also strongly dislike China for how they treated Tibet, which is like their spiritual older brother. They're also so self sufficient that they kicked out all the Nepali people they imported centuries ago to work the lands, creating per capita one of the biggest diasporas ever.
If I recall, the only way you can live there as a non-native is if the King himself personally writes a decree saying you can.
I knew a dude who taught English to some rich dude there, seems like a fascinating place.

It's changed a LOT in the past few years, it's nowhere near as isolationist as it was under the previous king.

This , they even literally ditched out their monarchy against the will of the people to set up a democracy

Why doesn't India like China?

I can't find anything on the three no's on Western media

Sino-Indian relations were fairly good during the early years of the PRC in the '50s but started to go downhill after the 1958 Tibetan revolt was crushed and the Dalai Lama went into exile in India. The 1962 border war just made things worse. There have been long-standing border disputes and China also sponsored communist insurgencies in India such as the Naxalites.

Ultimately however, it all stems from China's occupation of Tibet which the British had intentionally left as a buffer zone between India and China.

>Destroyed two super powers
>Defied ch*Na
>Annihilated the U*A A*rforce
>Cambodians shudder in fear at the thought of it
>At the forefront of rice research
>Cambodians want to be them, Guangxi wants to be with them
>ACTUAL 3000 years of culture, never destroyed their heritage because a sexually insecure manlet told them to
>Uncle Ho
How are you preparing for the VIETNAMESE century?

Attached: 1519624033598.jpg (1214x674, 430K)

kys bitch

>China has not gone to war in about 40 years.
And America hasn't gone to war since WW2.

Attached: 1517432244962.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

t. Timothy Nguyen

>cultural preservation

Attached: 1520272452984.jpg (512x512, 14K)

Attached: 1515994326994.jpg (501x585, 44K)

>invade seas
In case you haven't noticed, the waters off China are teeming with American warships and missle bases. They are the ones being invaded, if anything.

You have to be a fucking lunatic to compare thr USA and China and see America as anything other that the left hand side if that meme image. Your country is objectively a dangerous shithole in decline.
Are Americans really this oblivious of the world around them?

Gadaffi was a frog and limey hitjob, the US merely tagged along.

Whoever controls Tibet can choke half of Asia with dams, they have a reason to be wary of their rivals that control the water.

Attached: plateaumap_lg.jpg (1100x806, 140K)

Seeing the Chinese as alien is the exact reason why they will continue to grow richer and more successful while old western Empires turn to shit. If there is one thing China, Japan and South Korea have shown the world, it is to get the fuck over any old world delusions and face reality. You see them as alien because they don't have tye typical "western" arrogance that holds the west back. This is why Europe and North Americans are in a state of perpetual inner conflict while in contrast, East Asia has pulled themselves out of being the victims of war and poverty and become world leaders. A complete reversal of modern world power structures because they don't let ego and fear of the unknown get in the way.

The problem with the west is that people see themselves as emperors without an empire to rule. This is a sense of entitlement which impedes action.

>China
>Morality
>Cultural Preservation

Attached: 1515220115951.jpg (189x248, 26K)

China is an enlightened dictatorship where the future of its people is questionable
USA is a Grand Republic which has now lost its will and spirit which sustained its powerful democracy for centuries prior

I'd say the USA but unless they can reinvigorate that flame its only going to get worse.
I don't say that the USA is in decline as a nation (the USA will continue to be immensely powerful into the future), but as a Republic it certainly is.
the political situation there seems to be all out war where each side seems to want to establish dictatorial power before the other.
very sad state of affairs for the greatest country ever to exist

>this lack of awareness
American trade has been the root of war and global conflict for decades. Before that it was the British, Dutch and French fucking up the world for trade purposes. Past, modern and contemporary history has shown us that the peaceful trade centre of the world is the east in contrast to the perpetual violence of international trade that is the west.
American corporations don't just do business, they fuck over nations. The absolutely worst thing for humanity is a strong international American trade dominance. You are clearly unaware but your nation is a parasite.

You're delusional if you think china would be any better.

and a free Tibet would almost certainly ally with India as its government in exile has set up its base of operations there
so far China is winning the war for the region with Nepal turning Maoist

>South CHINA Morning Post

Great source, idiot.

Is this what happens when you let Sup Forums memes shape your perception?

you're very delusional, but the issue with America/England is they are "outsider" maritime powers so it is necessary for them to exert themselves aggressively in order to control Eurasia

while a continental power like Germany/Russia/China doesn't need to do this
what is coming is now without the UK in the EU it will no longer be tied down by Anglo-American liberalism and will drift towards more pan-continental policies, this fits with China perfectly as a joint economic unity between the EU in the west, China in the East is their end game situation

>Family Values
Killing your daughter just because she isn't a boy doesn't count
>Morality
Lol okay
>Equality
Considering that China isn't above executing millionaire/billionaires, I'll let them have that.

t. Dong Tran Pham

annihilated my ass. It was an unpopular war. Stupid American politics saved your dog-eating asses.

>forefront of rice research
Kek that’s Borat-level stupidity

>3000 years of culture
Nigga plz. Vietnam has no culture. Youre just a bunch of eternal rice farmers. And you were just Chinas bitch for all of history