Almost 1% of Haiti's population moved to Chile last year

What are your thoughts (specially Chileans here) on this development?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article202590949.html

Attached: HaitianInChile.jpg (1140x759, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaëlle_Jean
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution
g1.globo.com/rr/roraima/noticia/tivemos-muito-medo-dizem-venezuelanos-que-foram-expulsos-de-predio-e-tiveram-bens-queimados-em-rr.ghtml
roraimaemtempo.com/quatro-venezuelanos-sao-queimados-em-menos-de-uma-semana-em-boa-vista/
g1.globo.com/rr/roraima/noticia/moradores-ateiam-fogo-em-objetos-e-expulsam-venezuelanos-de-predio-em-cidade-no-interior-de-rr.ghtml
bigthink.com/strange-maps/42-of-the-worlds-50-deadliest-cities-are-in-latin-america
haitiinnovation.org/violent-crime-haiti-reality-vs-perception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtu.be/MBE7WYrTKbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100k (the actual number, not the 'muh 10 million' meme out there) is jack shit, chileans are crybabies

I don't really care

Attached: 1521594640417.jpg (438x425, 57K)

I think they should go to France, and I am not trolling. French speaking blacks are neither our brothers nor our cousins

Although French is taught, majority of Haitians really don't speak French.

T-thanks progres and ONU

It's ok, but we need a proper inmigration law, with a real, true working visa and not that stupid "tourist visa" system we have now.
At least haitians behave better than other inmigrant groups

Chileans here say all the Haitians are shy, malnourished Black fellas, but this guy looks alright.

How long till they start BLACKING all qt's?

Attached: HaitianBULL.jpg (1140x759, 62K)

So far I have only seen them with obese la creatura-tier fat women, so I'm happy for those women

They always start with the ugly ones and then advance on the rest desu

True, but still they are shit and jews and tv progre cant stop on name it angels and Phd. Nuclear Physics

The only inmigrant who is really shit are the Congolombians, pure cancer esos negros traficantes.

Where did this come from?

Those fucking kikes are responsible for this and the mass immigration from Peru, Columbia and Venezuela as well
History's greatest tragedy is that the holocaust never happened

Attached: 1520129036163.jpg (1000x632, 334K)

What?

Attached: 1521593813218.jpg (438x425, 50K)

How do we make it 100%?

100k is a lot of people.

I think they should go the Ocean, and I am not trolling. Niggers are neither are brothers nor our cousins.

>How do we make it 100%?
Why, though

105,000 in 2017, in just one year, for a country of 17 million people, maybe as many this year if not more, it's a disaster.

I'm sad for you Chile, really.

Chile has copper mining and investment in solar power

Attached: 1521600600870.jpg (438x425, 46K)

Is Piñera really going to restrict the immigrant flow? Haitians in the article seem apprehensive about him

I Predict 200.000 niggers in 2018.

Piñera dont give a fuck about haitianos, just want low taxes for rich People and industry

both of them speak Spanish, there will be no France/Germany tier erosion of social cohesion and spike in crime

lo kitan lo chaajo y cagan la rasa desu

Haiti doesn't speak Spanish

>german education

Haiti doesnt speak spanish you moron and the black population in chile in the early 2000s was less than 0.00005%

>laeresha le va a cerrar el paso a la mano de obra barata

100,000 is 1% of ten million you dumbass

>Idiots want them to come here too
>they are probably going to win to get more liberal voters

I don't mind all the other races but I really don't like blacks desu.

Attached: 1515871333361.jpg (184x184, 19K)

we didn't have blacks because colonial chile was extremely poor so very few could afford them
and this reveals something: chile, just like all other latin american countries, belong to a small percentage of people who want to make money and don't care about the rest (the workforce)

>almost 1%
welp glad it isn't here

and chile has 18m people

>both of them speak Spanish
I thought Americans were supposed to be retards

Why are you letting them in? Can you remove them in any way?

They recently shipped some here and they cause so much crime, please stay safe chile. Treat them like animals and avoid them like rabid dogs.

*the

they go to antofagasta and s*ntiago
i live in the south so idc avout s*ntiasquino subhumans, and the north is, well, far away

Why don't they go to Québec? It's closer and they speak the same language.

didn't Haitians murder non Africans and now eat mud pies?

That's how it was here until they started coming here too, speak out now before they get "citizenship" and it is too late!

they don't commit crimes and are very respectful actually

and no one wants to deport them, not even le based guy kast

they do
to the point that we even had a haitian governor general
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaëlle_Jean

I think it's harder for them to get there, than to Chile. I think there was even controversy about some unregistered plane flying them there from Haiti.

Am I being too harsh on blacks? I only know a few but I read statistics and they seem very violent.

Should I rethink my positions I'm trying to stop being racist but black people scare me a lot.

Frenchies are still mad about this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

>we didn't have blacks because colonial chile was extremely poor so very few could afford them

Nope. Do you really think southern peru didnt had niggers? The jails in santiago were opened so the criminals would move north and scare away niggers, not just peruvians and bolivians, but blacks. Former black slaves were encouraged to move to Peru even before that. So no, it's wasnt just that.
Stop this shit you moron
>they don't commit crimes and are very respectful actually
This is bullshit, and more important this is what every single shitty immigrant does, they are too stupid for organized crime, but just like in europe, or argentina they start "friendly" and as hardworkers, in a few years we will have "no-go" zones. they are terrible, i work on a hospital and they are just terrible.

Take a page from us. This is how we treat invaders.

>set their shelters in fire
g1.globo.com/rr/roraima/noticia/tivemos-muito-medo-dizem-venezuelanos-que-foram-expulsos-de-predio-e-tiveram-bens-queimados-em-rr.ghtml

>set THEM on fire
roraimaemtempo.com/quatro-venezuelanos-sao-queimados-em-menos-de-uma-semana-em-boa-vista/

>make them fear for their lives so much that they leave

This country has a sky high murder rate, so one has to be insane to want to come here as an unwanted invader.

>laughing Dominicans

>set their shelter on fire
g1.globo.com/rr/roraima/noticia/moradores-ateiam-fogo-em-objetos-e-expulsam-venezuelanos-de-predio-em-cidade-no-interior-de-rr.ghtml

the correct link, my bad

thats cruel
Christians in Europe stopped being dicks to each other mid 20th century

okay late 20th century but yea

>“Chile has become an alternative,” said Rodrigo Delgado, mayor of Estación Central district in Santiago, which receives about 150 migrants — mostly Haitian — a day, some arriving at the city’s migrant office with suitcases still in hand.
>150 a day
Jesus

All the most violent cities are in Latin America but not one Haitian city is on there.

bigthink.com/strange-maps/42-of-the-worlds-50-deadliest-cities-are-in-latin-america

haitiinnovation.org/violent-crime-haiti-reality-vs-perception

Is that corrected for lower reporting rates?

Why don't you use homicide rates instead?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Not like there's actual cities in Haiti, anyway. Kek.

Wait a second all of the top countries are black...

Is my racism actually based on fact?

Yes

Then why is our government so insistent on bringing these violent people in when we have so many people from better countries who would love to come?

This we're a prime example, I go jogging to the beach every weekday, and most coalburners I see are at least 7/10s

Cause the thought of Blacks being inherently violent is uncomfortable to most people so they just ignore it

But this will destroy the country in time.

What can be done.

I don't know, I don't live in Canada

Chilecongo
youtu.be/MBE7WYrTKbs

Violent third world subhumans invading a continent of equally (maybe even more) violent third world subhumans. You guys are made for each other.

There must be some other explanation though.

Perhaps poverty?

Why doesn't Chile just throw them out? Costa Rica, and even Nicaragua started restricting migration from Cuba when it got out of hand.

IQ/genetic.

Chile has a lower homicide rate than the US

kek

That's fucked up
Venezuelans at least are attractive, and have a decent culture. You're mean Brazil.

Oh god Canada is going to die isn't it...

Where in the world has the least blacks?

Croatia has beautiful sights/nature, is relatively cheap and is 99 percent white.

And the US has tons of niggers and Mexicans.

But I was mainly talking about Latin America as a whole.

Did you not read that list?
Out of all the big 5 islands ( Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, DR, and Puerto Rico ) Haiti has the 2nd lowest rate with Cuba as first.

Get the baguette outta your ass and stop being so salty Frenchie

The message is clear. If you come here as an illegal, you'll end up as the "protagonist" of some liveleak/bestgore video.

A lot of the Haitians in the article seem disillusioned with Chile cause it's hard to find work for them, do you guys think they'll eventually go back?

Come on man
do you really believe commie and nigger island statistics?

Why do people often say that Chilean Spanish sounds like gibberish? I understood everything he said

Just judge people on an individual basis and you will be fine. Some people are violent pieces of shit, most people just want to work and be safe.

Does Chile have gibs?

I read the post and expected that it came from a mutt.

Attached: 0674_-_pizUebR.png (914x1091, 39K)

All Spanish sounds like gibberish to me.

take your rational opinions elsewhere, cuck

Not today baby. Though if it was posted with an American flag it would have 50 replies by now.

UNODC is European

>all of the top countries are black
>central America, south America, and the Caribbean are all in Africa
sheesh

I hope they do

Jews run Latin America

A horrible day in Chile beats any day in Haiti. They're not going anywhere.

- Weones rascas.
- Sin educación.
- Mal vestidos.

El culiao esta describiendo al santiaguino culiao promedio, la unica diferencia es uno es marron que se jura ario, viene pal sur y se maravilla con los weones ojos azules.

Parias culias santiaguinas, lo mismo que dice el culiao es lo que se dice de los santiaguinos por acá por el sur, de echo, con solo ser santiaguino ya provocas desconfianza acá, tipico, si el weon es de santiago, o es un arribista culiao o un cuma culiao ladron.

a veces pienso que seria mejor que el país se separara de conce pal sur, así nos ahorramos aguantarnos a las parias culias santiaguinas pasadas a campo (por que los huasos son de la zona central, por ende también de la metropolitana)
Otra cosa, si se separara este país culiao, ya no tendría que ver esa caga de cueca pal 18 y podría disfrutar de la jota, de la polka, chamamé, vals, pericota, trastrasera...

De donde viene ese odio de los penquistas a los santiaguinos?

Odio histórico, si hasta guerras civiles hubieron en este país por esa rivalidad.

Y noes webeo, al turista santiaguino promedio los ven de reojo por acá, este verano la primera noticia sobre santiaguinos en la zona fue que unos culiaos que andaban de "vacaciones" entraron a robar los regalos de navidad después de año nuevo a la casa de un caballero que es tetraplejico, agarraron a los culiaos y nadie se sorprendió de que los weones fueran de la metropolitana.

Nada de eso cambia que los negros tengan un impacto negativo en el pais.