I visited New York and it was like Mexico City but 10 times bigger

I visited New York and it was like Mexico City but 10 times bigger.

Attached: 800px-September_11th_NYPD_TEMP_HQ_Burger_King_WTC_New_York_City.jpg (800x1220, 206K)

Los Angeles is more like Mexico City imo

Los Angeles would be first world if that were true.

Nice meme you got there, Jimbo

nah los angeles looks more like Guadalajara, its a flatter city, warmer, more of a driving than public transportation city and full of faggots

Ten times bigger in what sense? CDMX has a larger population and encompasses a greater area than New York.

I've been to both and don't think the two share much in common.

mexico city is basically a huge pile of crap so this is a tremendous insult

nah it aint half as bad, except for the pollution

Spent a month in Mexico City last summer -- actually had a really good time there. Would love to go back again in April or May, if I have the time and money. Insanely nice people and fantastic, inexpensive food.

In terms of how many fat people and blacks.

I can't recall really seeing any blacks in Mexico City.

I visited Buenos Aires and it was like AsunciĆ³n but 4 times bigger and with more paraguayans.

i dont like mexico city street food, tacos are too small, they eat weird stuff like rice with hard boiled eggs (chilangos love their hard boiled eggs) and epazote, i preffer more meat oriented food than their guisados and shit

but for the rest, yeah its actually a cool place to visit.

>tremendous insult
nigger, you obviously don't live in NYC shut the fuck up

Lmao

Attached: mexiball.png (438x425, 185K)

sure thing muffuga

Eh, I still liked it.

We don't really have street food in most mid-sized American cities. I think my metropolitan area has maybe three or four food carts, most of which are owned by Nicaraguans and Salvadorans. Even though I live in a diverse university town, we're largely limited to chain restaurants and scattered, local eateries.

TBQH I liked everywhere I visited in Mexico. Veracruz was sorta boring, though.

Way better food all-around than all the other places I've visited in Latin America. Ecuadorian and Colombian food were absolute shit.

>inexpensive food
That's everywhere in Mexico.
You can get 5 tacos like pic related for like $15 pesos (80 cents)
And this shop near my university sells 3 flour tortilla quesadillas for $12 (60 cents)

I visited Mexico City and it's to New York like Megablocks to Lego

Forgot pic

Attached: 21312.jpg (374x250, 28K)

>I visited New York and it was like Mexico City but 10 times bigger
Try not hanging out in one of your diaspora enclaves next time.

Attached: chrysler-center-bg.jpg (1920x1300, 457K)

>Veracruz was sorta boring

wut? jarochos are known for being jolly party people, you want to have fun hang out with jarochos or northern jarochos (aka sinaloenses)

>more of a driving than public transportation city and full of faggots
Pretty accurate take.

Jarochos are only people from puerto. Xalapa isn't jarocho.

The only time I've been to Mexico was in Baja California and Yonkers, New York

el shitlango

Sometimes I forget Mexico doesn't look like it did in Arrested Development

Attached: chicken dance.gif (400x224, 751K)

>In terms of how many fat people and blacks.
>blacks
That doesn't make sense. The small amount of blacks Mexico has are on their Southern Caribbean Coast

This thread reeks of CHIs

>they eat weird stuff like rice with hard boiled eggs (chilangos love their hard boiled eggs)
Uggg sounds gross.

Isn't he talking about NY? That it has blacks and more fats?

bitch please, that might have been the original term (wich actually refered specifically to blacks because they where employed guarding the cost using spears called jarochas) but nowdays anyone not from there use it for people of all the state, and i bet he went to puerto

you act like when edomex people complaint about being called chilangos, they eat, look and talk the same, fuck outta here

Dunno, homie. I remember hopping around to a handful of bars but couldn't find anywhere with a decent crowd.

City didn't seem too interesting outside of the main square, either. I prefer CDMX and Guadalajara.

>nigger, you obviously don't live in NYC shut the fuck up
I do and we don't have one of the world's biggest slums. We herded the subhumans into projects that now should be imploded for the real estate.

>Neza-Chalco-Izta in Mexico City, is a Ciudad Perdida, rated as the world's largest mega-slum in 2006.

Also I don't think we've invented anything like Dorilocos.

I have a lot of Pueblans in my neighborhood and you'd still pay like $3.00 for one because they Pueblans realized the Hipsters would pay more for what used to be $1.50 to $2.00 tops before.

Attached: landscape-1438021133-russian-fail.gif (480x240, 2.06M)

no, they are in guerreros costa chica wich is in the pacific, Veracruz culture is very black influenced, but there was more mixing so even tho their blackness level is high is not as significant as in guerrero

>Yonkers, New York
Where did you go in Yonkers? The area I'm usually in is full of Irish diaspora.

>Isn't he talking about NY? That it has blacks and more fats?
He was saying both NYC and Mexico City have fats and blacks and while I live in NYC but have never been to Mexico City, I'm pretty sure the black comment doesn't fit.

>Irish
Might as well be Mexicans. They're ugly and can't stop drinking and fighting.

weird, anyway cool you liked it here

Weird that was totally not the image I posted. It's in my folder but it's definitely not what I chose.

visiting distant relatives

>Might as well be Mexicans. They're ugly and can't stop drinking and fighting.
I agree with the drinking but some of their waitresses are very cute. I can't say the same for the Mexican ones.

>irish
Ever been to Getty square?

>visiting distant relatives
No, I live in BK, work in Manhattan and have a job site on the border of Yonkers. Also I used to fuck the daughter of Irish immigrants and she was from Yonkers. Other than Irishmen the only people I've met from Yonkers were Jewish and Asian. I see less Mexicans there than I do in NYC and New Jersey.

>Ever been to Getty square?
Most of my time is spent around MacLean avenue in Southeast Yonkers.

Go look up videos of LA and Mexico City on youtube. Mexico City blows that shithole out of the water.

>MacLean avenue
Oh shit, really? My dad's side lived on Rollins Street. I spent every weekend there when I was a kid.

oh I read that as where
lincoln park by the race track

The only part of LA that's LA is West LA and Santa Monica. Everything else is suburbs, Mexico 2.0 and faux NY.

t. transplant

t. assblasted resident of San Fernando Valley
How's the weather over there? Shitty as always?
At least your strip malls are high end! Nothing beats paying $14 for a fucking bagel.