Dating a Russian girl

>dating a Russian girl
>says that borscht, a type of soup made from beets, is not soup because it's borscht
>boils potatoes and puts dill and salt on them, sometimes adds ketchup
>was at the store buying ingredients for a pizza and she grabbed ketchup instead of canned tomatoes or tomato paste
>puts ketchup and mayonnaise on pasta
>refused to eat a medium rare steak because it was "raw," wanted me to grill it until it was well done
>default preparation of meat is boiling
>either seasons food after it's been cooked if she actually does season it
>was at her parents house, saw her dad eating a piece of toast with mayonnaise and nothing else
>have jars of frozen dill and cilantro (coriander for Br*ts)
>doesn't refrigerate strawberries or grapes so they rot if I forget to put them in
Do all Slavs do this?

Attached: confused frog.jpg (261x193, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>girl
Yeah I found the problem

Slavs are souphumans. Who wouldve thought?

>Souphumans
What did he mean by this

>>default preparation of meat is boiling

Attached: 1452348123.jpg (3024x4032, 827K)

>dating a Russian
I see someone is scraping at the bottom of the barrel

Shut it nerd

The loaf of bread with mayonaisse is a trans cultural thing western spy will never get.

She doesn't give a fuck about your tastes and habits, she is just waiting for the green card.

She's already a citizen of the United States of America

Why yes, of course your sub 80 IQ thot gf who happened to be r*ssoid is a general example of all slavoids. Everyone enjoys a good toast with mayo.

Boiled potatoes with some salt, cream and lots of dill are delicious though. Just hold the ketchup.

>eating a piece of toast with mayonnaise and nothing else

saw my polish cousin do this once. felt like I was going to vomit

most

>was at the store buying ingredients for a pizza and she grabbed ketchup instead of canned tomatoes or tomato paste
Maybe it's different in the land of the free, but decent tomato paste in Russia is less expensive than decent ketchup. Sounds like a waste of money, desu.

Attached: 1496865406050.png (1280x738, 749K)

>decent ketchup
no such thing

Attached: 1504530233803.jpg (248x244, 15K)

>>boils potatoes and puts dill and salt on them, sometimes adds ketchup

What kind of Russian doesn't make a salad with mayonnaise and boiled eggs?

What's wrong with anything of that?

Ketchup is shit

Ketchup is more expensive than tomato paste but that doesn't mean it belongs on pizza

>>was at her parents house, saw her dad eating a piece of toast with mayonnaise and nothing else

Anyone from a poor family knows shit like this. My mother eats all sorts of disgusting sandwiches based on mayonnaise. Mayo and tomato, mayo and pickles, mayo and peanut butter, mayo and almond butter, and she thinks I'm some health nut for not putting mayo on everything I eat.

But this guy said you don't do it

>Mayo and tomato
That's actually a good combination.

What? We don't eat boiled potatoes? This guy is lying to you.
But borscht is a soup.

>medium steak
I never got this, shit is disgusting
Eating half-cooked meat is a meme andif you eat your steak """medium""" you should eat all your meat (((((((((((((""""""""""""""""medium""""""""""""""""""""")))))))))))) aka raw

Attached: disgusting.jpg (550x413, 42K)

>half cooked
Sorry buddy but medium rare is fully cooked

The Russian conception of "salad" is chopping up some vegetables, maybe a little meat, and stirring them together with mayonnaise. It's a bit odd.

Why don't you eat this if medium meat is so good?

Attached: medium chicken.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

>mayo and peanut butter, mayo and almond butter
Kill all wh*Tes. We need to start over.

Chicken isn't the same as beef user

What's wrong with that?

don't be such a bitch.

Does this somehow mean ketchup is better for pizza...

Attached: 1517696369798.jpg (399x400, 15K)

True in my experience
One kind of salad her mom made last time I visited was cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and mayo
Another kind is the same exact combination except vegetable (not even olive oil) instead of mayo

Post pic of Russian gf

My grandmother used to cook really good pizza with ketchup. I don't actually remember if there was tomato paste in our grocery stores.

It's a Slav thing.

Attached: 06-ketchupi-pizza-ketchup.jpg (800x800, 113K)

I like this

From now on slavs are souphuman

Tomatoes and onions are really good with mayo.

How is it different? What is the appeal of eating beef before it is well done and delicious?

Attached: subwayfr.jpg (594x334, 96K)

Sometimes different preparation of foods tastes different. Really high level stuff desu

Don't you guys also eat raw meat?

Tomato sandwiches are actually delicious though.

My father does, I don't

Attached: 17780-hamburger-mettbroetchen.jpg (600x600, 101K)

I never even had a pizza, I don't know. I just said that ketchup is a waste of money because finding actually good one is hard and it's usually more expensive than a decent-tasting tomato paste.

It's like someone was too lazy to finish cooking it.

The world of Russian cuisine is strange and beautiful.

Attached: russia vs egg.png (1153x1026, 314K)

Chicken can and will kill you or make you super sick when undercooked. A rare steak won't do either of those things.

That looks so fucking good
I'm dying for a Mettbrötchen

Then I misinterpreted your message and agree with this

You should make pizza, user

*too manly

What the fuck have you done to that poor egg?

She isn't really a Slav if she's putting ketchup in borsch, also there is no T at the end. If you want to make the taste stronger, either buy more beets or buy concentrate from slav market. бopщ is a soup, I'm not quite sure what she is talking about. Sometimes people add pelmeni or varenyky to it, or even other veggies, but it is best just as the liquid.

t. Ukrainian

Nowhere did I say she put ketchup in borscht
Also yes there is
That's the way it's spelled

Sry, I connected the two top points for some reason

No lol, the щ in бopщ makes a very specific sound, more akin to "borshch" than anything.

Sometimes uncooked or lightly cooked tastes better, it's not about manliness. Do you hold this same opinion regarding sushi?

Maybe in Ukrainian but it's spelled with a t in English since it was introduced to America through Jews, who spelled it with a t

They taste good. I love eggs in general but you should try scrambled eggs.

Whisk it in a bowl before cooking

>sometimes adds ketchup to borscht
Dump her. He's a lowlife and a heretic

Never said that
I said she adds ketchup to boiled potatoes

So it's an omelette without milk?

OP where do you live that I can fug Russian diaspora pussy

ew, that's not how you do it properly. Put it on a pan as if you were doing sunny side up, and once the white thickens a bit scramble it and cover everything with the moist yolk. Then cook until yolk is as firm as you like.

Yes

How the fuck have you Russkies never had pizza or scrambled eggs before, you are missing out. At least on pizza.

this guy a one who live in home and don't communicate with people

Wrong
Also, that's the way she does it
Are you the Ukrainian guy from earlier in the thread?
Omelettes are supposed to stay a solid circular shape, not scrambled

>Russkies never had pizza
What? Pizza was always popular here.

No. Also you are wrong with your scrambled eggs method. Doing it your way it comes out dry and disgusting.

Maybe if you're retarded
Here user learn how to properly make them
youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg
(English is the best)

Did you find her in some remote village?

Still though she sounds like some village girl

keep that shit away from me and start doing it properly

Attached: 5da.jpg (1000x1002, 164K)

She is originally from a village

explain then

Every Slav and Baltic person I've worked shitty manual labor jobs with ate far more potatoes than the people who moved here from Ireland, it's very impressive.

>dating a slav

on par with dating an Asian. I'm sure you're some sort of mutt though so who cares

please respond

California

What exactly should I explain?

Most notably was a guy from Latvia, I swear everything he brought with him was some potato centered dish

I don't care dude

How the fuck such some дepeвeнcкaя хaбaлкa did it to California?

>most handsome race
>on par with dating an asian
I think you're just jelly

That's because potatoes are extremely good for farming. You plant some at spring, dig it out at autumn, and here you have a food supply for the rest of the year.

Why is there someone in your country who has never had pizza before?

How would I know? It's not like eating anything is mandatory.

And why is all the Russians' English in this thread so good, anyway? Too good, one might say.

Attached: 1455275455643.png (411x387, 11K)

I'm as surprised as you tbqh

Why would you post on Sup Forums if you don't know the language?

Most Russians were actually trained to be really good at English even years before the 2016 election, the educational system ramped up the English classes ten fold so they could have an easier time finding people to work for propaganda.

The average Russian on the internet is pretty dumb, if you learn Russian and go on any of their major websites you'll find that they are mostly bydlo idiots. Many Russians come here BECAUSE they find English speakers to be incredibly obnoxious and thus strive to actually be good at English.
Meanwhile, the average Brit and American on Sup Forums is pretty dumb, but I imagine the Brits and Americans you find on Russian websites are fairly intelligent.

>the average Brit and American on Sup Forums is pretty dumb
I dislike britshit "people" but it's really just Americans who are stupid mostly

People from Chechnya make it to California all the time, and we both know how Chechens are worthless rats. All you have to do is work

Most of the ones on here are shit, though, or at least their English is stilted enough to where you can tell. I'm disappointed that there might be Russians here who can write English well. When Russians post in broken English it's endearing and makes me want to hug them. I still think some of the Russians ITT are proxyfags for whatever reason, though.

You're just overly self aware of the dumb shit your own flag says, all native English flags are stupid by default because they didn't have to put in any work to achieve English fluency (a non-native who learns to speak English fluently, meanwhile, is probably fairly intelligent and driven).

i love toast with mayonnaise

the post you replied to was a joke
nah I see british posters being far more intelligent than us. the only time I've thought to myself "this brit is retarded" was only when the topic was about guns