What do you think gookrace(South Korean) migrating to your country. Sup Forums?

what do you think gookrace(South Korean) migrating to your country. Sup Forums?

Im curious espeically to South American bros.

Attached: 1519341885936.png (620x518, 46K)

I like Koreans, but y'all need to open up less nail places and more restaurants

Thanks americabro..

but whenever I think of USA I feel shamed. they sent their young generation to protect this gook country and Im considering to leave here now.

I know that my act is extremly irresponsible. but it's incapable to solve things alone.

always be careful the propaganda from freaking leftists. always take a supicious look around them to stop them ruining your whole country

it's neither very good nor very bad
koreans are """"racists"""" (more like scared shitless of our people, they lived locked in their houses and businesses) and only the 2nd gen interacts with the locals
they're terrible bosses and we're terrible employees

oh and thanks for the monies :3 pls send more donations

Attached: images.jpg (400x300, 35K)

Stay put and don't forget you're here forever.

why the hell do you want to move to south america?

My dad used to consider to live in Paraguay back in the 1980's.

my dad told, Paraguay people were very curious about East Asian and started to poke his nipple calling him "Chino?"

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE MOVE HERE AND DISPLACE THE UNRULY NIGGERS

because it's un-discovered jewerly on earth.

I dont really wanna move to 1st world country. because I will meet bunch of other immigrants again there. and the country will be ruined easily.

Don't have a problem with it. (As far as I'm aware) You don't seem to be sneaky cunts like Japs or Chinks, whose immigrants are practically sleeping operatives for their countries of origin and a dangerous fifth column abroad (as Fujimori and the chinks that support him or his daughter have proven to be).

We had a Korean who appeared on a TV show as a model a few years ago.

feels bad man.

I know that Korea will be unified by Commie parties and leftist, North Korea eventually.

and my beloved school teacher, friends and coworker people in my memory, were mostly leftists too.

so much sad thing.
they didnt intend to lead our country's situation to bad direction but they dont know what they're doing.

they're acting superficial almost in all political issues and it eventually ruin your country.

>undiscovered jewel
>South America

Attached: 605.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Less crude than newly-arrived Mainlander Chinese, so you're alright.

What do you think will happen? I think there won’t be North Korean denuclearization unless the US and South Korea offer the ultimate sacrifice.

Do you think Moon is so powerful now that he can do literally whatever he wants? He seems to have a lot of support but some of that could be faked. Nevertheless if the talks go sour he will obviously blame the US instead of North Korea less still taking any blame himself.

Attached: 774EE579-A398-46BC-8ADF-0392D7408127.jpg (550x550, 195K)

East Asians usually hate themselves too.
and it's because they know when East Asians get to be congested in one place,
they know it will fall to corruption and the matters they have seen in their original country.

It will be soulless place again that only chasing money and degree of people.
will be harsh competent ground again no matter what if that place is filled with East Asian. Maybe it will work the same to Koreans too. but thanks for thinking like that anyway.

T. 좌좀

koreans are bros

although most of them are protestant fanatics

I have a feeling this is one of those cliche with a big twist at the end where actually you are OCD and mental.

I'd prefer gooks to chinks.

but you have to eat with your mouth closed. thats my one condition.

he is literally changing the constitution with his own leftist parties.

after changing that, he can be a president twice pretty easily and as you know, all the media have been seized by the fucking lefists and commie spies.

this whole fucking country, is done man.
Korea will be ended just like Vietnam did in 8 years.
Thanks to dumbfuck leftists (they always think they're doing something good but they're just dumb cunts)

South Koreans are strange, they can be so ruthless and calculating when it comes to competing with others but they’re also naive and easily fooled by emotional rhetoric, it’s hard to get my head around.

(using Google Translate) Thank you for telling the world that you support North Korea.

hahaha now we call japanese and chinese immigrants "coreas"
korean shops became a staple of our culture already
oh and taekwondo is bigger here than jiujitsu and karate

Attached: images.jpg (630x471, 136K)

I had south koreans in my class growing up. They were really good at soccer and one of them was really cute but he bullied me.

Honestly, Koreans are one of the only ethnic groups I'd allow to immigrate into the US. Your diaspora demonstrated valor in the LA riots. But you guys should open up more restaurants, there are too many shitty Chinese-American restaurants and not enough top tier Asian restaurants in this country.

I keep seeing rich korean kids around here wearing hypebeast brands and air pollution masks

>South Koreans are strange, they can be so ruthless and calculating when it comes to competing with others but they’re also naive and easily fooled by emotional rhetoric, it’s hard to get my head around.

It's because our nation has superficial tendency as inborn.

competence? of course. because you should be looking better than others.
trying to act something nice and righteous and good? of course.
because you should be looking like a good person.

this is actually really disgusting.

whats worse is the chinese kids who do it bc they all listen to kpop.

>one of them was really cute but he bullied me.
post his picture and I will masturbate on it

thanks man. but Maybe the Koreans are not only good Koreans.
you know the tendency.
the tendency that wealthy kids from wealthy family from east asia or other countries tend to go wealthy western countries.

while their rich parents actually fucking up their origin country, literally blood soaking the native people of their origin country.

I don't wanna get mixed with kinds of people like that. people like that will ruin your country too. because they're only money chaser.
will not improve your country very much sadly.

i'm Catholic

they're basically enjoying to look down the people from their original country. (because they're poor in general)

and enjoying to get alone 1st world western countries.

it is really disgusting. bunch of materialists.

So far it appears only the working-kind is coming so they are making things a little better for locals with their money, I'm uncertain about the future tho.

Attached: Pescorea.jpg (600x400, 98K)

even the leftists politicians who blame USA for almost everything send their children to USA and use Iphone or Macbook such as USA stuffs anyway.

dont wanna get along with these cunts.

Attached: 25de7326d71f19b967cd6d01cce1c5bd.jpg (740x463, 58K)

They can't be bothered to speak a lick of english either
do people like these come back after education or do they stay here?

>They can't be bothered to speak a lick of english either

I know that Koreans are often called "Asians who cannot speak English" in Canada.

c*ck

Surprisingly more so than the Chinese. I once had to order Tim Hortons (I guess Canadian Starbucks?) for this one Korean girl because she heard me speaking Korean to my friends and couldn't speak any English. I just dont understand how you can function without even being able to read English

they usually dont come back again.
they rather choose to get the citizenship of USA or Canada.
and that dosent really matter much. I mean for the politician who blame USA for every political issues and having their children as USA citizens.

people dont care. fucking irony

i personally blame the education system in Korea for teaching conversational English in the most wrongful way. Korean kids under 17 these days sort of get conversational English decently.

female only plz
banged a petite whore last month..cosplayer

tight the noise escapes an kept hitting cervix with an inch of dick left....almost perfect puss

Attached: 19cude1hr094vgif.gif (310x174, 344K)

Go for it, just don't be a right cunt and we'll be fine.

Attached: ccb83be9-5c11-42ea-8510-cfc9734d69b6.jpg (800x820, 139K)

Shit...Don't do Taekwondo class with Karate signboard

I had a korean gf like this

based.

A military coup occurs again.

Attached: o0497035514072960367.jpg (497x355, 51K)

well don't worry, most rich kids end up raising children as poor or middle class. staying rich in america is

I remember my mom blaming america for dividing korea in the 50s.

It wasn't until after i joined the army and visited korea that I appreciated my parents decision not to move back to korea in the 90s. Ya'll treat each other like fucking shit and are unforgiving as fuck.

t. observations of gook american