207,468 minors (aged under 18) were legally married in the US between 2000 and 2015

>207,468 minors (aged under 18) were legally married in the US between 2000 and 2015
>Child marriage is legal in all 50 states
>Three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged, 24, 25 and 31 in Tennessee in 2001
>A 14-year-old girl married a 74-year-old man in Alabama, according to official state statistics

What the actual heck is happening here?

Attached: be0.png (304x328, 141K)

it's a big country hence anything they do wrong can be deflected by the fact there are a lot of people or merely the fact that it doesn't happen in their state or with their race

My favorite part about that is that many states have actually shot down legislation banning child marriage.

we're a heterogeneous society and always have been. I honestly don't think we have a right to police communities like this, don't really care if some cults practice polygamy or communalism, or if some people think being married at 14 is fine and I don't think the government has a right to police them in those regards

nonce

Brits are incapable of understanding

It seems like a white Christian people thing to me

>A 14-year-old girl married a 74-year-old man in Alabama
That actually sounds like India or Africa or something. Also google showed that this man "pleaded guilty" for whatever reasons. Anyway it also showed that child marriage is still legal in place like Alabama. USA is weird

> Nonce this. Nonce that. Nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce! My mind is full of nonce 24/7! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!
> Brit

>Three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged, 24, 25 and 31 in Tennessee in 2001
the lucky bastards

Ayy das sum goo sheet

Attached: Pedobear_13.png (150x179, 44K)

They call it flyover country for a reason you know.

>you can marry a 10 year old but a 18 year old can become a registered sex offender for fucking a 17 year olr

>For instance, Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the United States

And yet those skill-less subhumans decided the election, demanding that their third world-tier jobs be brought back.

How is this even a problem? You'd rather girls slut around like in Australia?

Age of consent is 16 here you uneducated virgin.

t. Popped 3 16 year old cherries

Not in some US states where its 18 and theres no close age exception.

If i marry some underage girl, can i fuck her or that's unlawfully?

It's not illegal if nobody finds out

You can. 1 girl had 6 kids by the time she was 16.

Why would you want such a disgusting thing?

we're more homogeneous than ever
different local programming on your television is not local culture

Its ok to be gay user

Experimental state

Attached: 0e61a95b.jpg (631x720, 52K)

That's the whole point of them getting married off.

I just like skinny fit girl with good body(waistline, good ass, 1.5 to 2.5 size tits) doesn't matter is she 14yo or 50yo. Fox example i would fuck Sophia Lillis(15-16yo) from It/Jody Foster(12-13yo) from Taxi Driver or Mary Steenburgen(64-65yo) from The last man on earth. I'm not pedo, i don't like kids, because they have shitty bodies.

WTF, America really is the best country in the world.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Wait, isn't Australia's entire economy based on raw materials extraction?

Muslim immigration

Both of them look happy