Culture Pals

Slavic Worship Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

Attached: Remove Kebab.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BbPXC2Y
discord.gg/hJtX5
youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE
youtu.be/-UzEvoYz4wc
youtube.com/watch?v=hq8oI2uahWE
youtube.com/watch?v=gTYZWJEaOUA
youtube.com/watch?v=76O3w4pt0CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian power hour?

yes

Attached: philiball.jpg (438x425, 50K)

Yep, around now is when you batten down the hatches and prepare for the spam from China and other SEA countries.

God bless my fellow asians :') (brown and yellow)
I read a comment from a korean girl the other day
"Russians read so much, i hate it"
Lol I died. I worked with koreans a lot and they're not like that. They're usually mild mannered and do not initiate much. Very different from their online persona

So they hated Russians because they read a lot of books? Wat? Were they whining about the fact that so many Russians have reading as one of their hobbies?

Seems like they hate guys that read a lot. Which is weird. But you like what you like

Maybe they just want a K-Pop trophy husband, or maybe reading is seen as a loser hobby, who knows.

On another note, Italians are actually some decent folk to talk to, some of the chiller Euros I've spoken with.

I got to say that Brazilians don't have a head up their ass like euros do

It says there's only 180 people online
wtf

There's only one person online, and that's me. All of you are just AIs.

I am talking to one, he seems chill but also very hot tempered. But still quite alright

Maybe they got rid of the bots?

>422 people online
wew, lads. Just proves the majority of users come from Europe/American continent

Don't forget about the perverts.

Nah, its bugging out. Says 100 then 400 then 4000 then back again to 100 for a bit, etc.

Right now its 3400

This thing is full of bugs. My search option hasn't work properly for ages now. It's as useful as a helmet on a kamizake pilot.

Brings qts though :')

True. But it could bring more at optimal usage

/alona_khimich
She keeps viewing me and I'm scared

As long as she doesn't message and comment, it's all good.

Plus she looks like she's got massive tits, so there's that.

She viewed me too, haha.

Must be familiar with the script.

Pls halp lads
I think this qt is broken. We've only been talking for 3 days :')

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-143657~2.png (465x655, 165K)

Be ready for a lot of that, dudes can be thirsty and indignant, just look at Arabia and India.

Even russians?
So drop this qt?
I don't know what brought this reaction because i didn't sapnu puas.

Eh.

If you've already established a rapport with this guy, and you two are interested in learning more about each other, it seems reasonable he'd be interested in sharing pictures of your daily life.

But if you haven't spoken often, and you don't know much about each other, it's a bit weird.

Or is he asking for selfies? Then yeah, he's building up to the puas.

Join the new /cp/ server - no bans, no white knights. Discuss qts, shitposts, etc...

discord.gg/BbPXC2Y

Attached: cp.jpg (3840x2550, 564K)

Oh i send him pics (see pic related)but holy shit i feel stupid sending a selfie daily. Thats too retarded

i show i am interested. Ask opinions and shit so idk why he thinks he can get sapnu in 3 days.

Probably coz im flip. Feels sad man.

Attached: 27073099_394805717610060_513670894188039107_n.jpg (725x725, 50K)

If he keeps asking even when you have told him to tone it down then I would say drop him. See if he actually listens to you first though before dropping him

I'll give it 3 days. :(

Are you the flip in her late 20s?

Yep

I briefly spoke with you in a previous thread. I'm the other old fuck, haha.

What are you looking for on Interpals, anyway?

I've had more luck making good friends over tinder than interpals. SAD. So many entitled women.

Obv flirt and romance but i put "friends" because I'm a hypocritical fuck.
But jokes aside, friendship with the opposite sex commonly ends up in romance anyway.

>friendship with the opposite sex commonly ends up in romance anyway.
Debatable

Friendship at least is a good start.

I agree with that but it doesn't necessarily commonly lead to romance. I have female friends and I don't see them as girlfriend material at all.

Almost never the case, from experience. You either want to be friends or you want to be romantic. If you want to be romantic, there is no actual "friendship" but niceties in the hopes that someday there will be romance, commonly mistaken as friendship by one or both parties.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Oh. I only have 2 straight guy friends. One defo bf material but he's been single forever. Idk if closet gay.
The other one is a womanizer. Tells me all about the 2 women he's dating at the same time.

I should call it that then. Niceties

Just mind the fact that there's no obligation to be nice or maintain contact with someone like that if the promise of romance and/or pussy goes out the window. It's why you hear these classic stories of girls being confused when a guy disappears from their life. 99% its because they never classed them as friends and cut their losses.

Don't get hurt, and try not to hurt others.

He's here

Attached: 90B7229D9576435292997931992708F0.jpg (1023x766, 50K)

Wait, what? You speak with women you're not attracted to, because you have... shared interests?

Don't ever say that again G*rmscum.

Either that or I wanna shag one of her friends kek. But if she's cool, why not? Chit chatting /hanging out is fine too.

I have a pretty tough english test tomorrow and need help asap with my pronunciation
help a black brother out
discord.gg/hJtX5

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Portugese, are in fact, Slavic / Suebi descendants of Western Slavlands, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Southernmost Slavs.

Portugese are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the Slavic and native Iberian people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the Suebian settlements in Western Hispanola by the Slavs who traveled down the Mediterrenian and colonized Portugal before being christianized by the catholic church.

Attached: 1520281442385.jpg (800x650, 125K)

good post

t. Insecure pollock in Sweden

It's true. I'm suebi

No wonder Portugal is superior to shitstain Sp*in.

Attached: 1521507515701.png (3236x2456, 661K)

Hello everyone. Randy here. I would just like to announce that I am a homosexual. I couldn't hide the truth anymore :^)

Believe me bud. I learned this the hard way
>daily niceties for 8 months
>i tell user i like him
>user says, i see you as a friend

Lol

i was a kissless holdhandless virgin at 24 so i didnt know that.
But still i cant blame people for my feelings. I learned that late but i'm cautious now.

Also

Attached: high_test_Portuguese.png (1900x510, 422K)

>useless shit rectangle
>superior to anything

Who's this jealous "swede"?

Screeching

What's screeching?

It's what I'm doing right now

What are you lads listening to right now?

]youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE

Lo-fi hip hop

youtu.be/-UzEvoYz4wc

/luizaaraujo

Why does my country has so many trannies?

youtube.com/watch?v=hq8oI2uahWE

Wew lads

Attached: wew.png (277x352, 16K)

Just got messaged by a chick from Hong Kong, and it's one of the classic "Hi :)" messages. Best part is her profile's been around for 2 years and has literally one sentence, and she only accepts messages from people older than me.

I actually wonder if people realize their settings for age are fucked, since I've seen a few profiles that are multiple years old that have very strange/outdated age restrictions, like a 25 year old who's been on the site for 7 years and only accepts messages from 16-18 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTYZWJEaOUA

Power hour is moved lol

Today

Attached: 96E1A577-B0F5-46A7-AF4C-DD9F44F29832.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

Lel thailand bringing the buttz

All the fucking Ameriboos are obsessed with rap music and pop music, fucking reeee.

/schauan

>brazilian teens
How we can even compete?

Attached: 7357.jpg (240x200, 14K)

By not being monkeys and not looking like douches.

Ameriboos are, in fact, African-Ameriboos.

Tbh you can look like that in a year, he's not that ripped, and his face looks weird

This It's really not that hard to get in shape, most people can easily have a semi-decent fit body if they invest in a heavy year of fitness.

OH GOD A RUSSIAN DUDE MESSAGED ME

ABORT

ABORT

Anuuuu Cheeki Breeki

Whats wrong?

I ain't gay.

Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Were you talking to them before?

whats the point of this site
if you want to meet cuties then use tinder or whatever, not sure why talking to roasters from other countries is considered more efficient than that

>tinder
Lad, I had tinder but, not even one match.

No, only visited their profiles

Yeah, it's pathetic, but we do it anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=76O3w4pt0CA
>tfw no albino negress gf
>when some yuropoor tries to message you in broken typed ebonics

Mate, not everyone here or even on the site is looking to get laid.

>when some yuropoor tries to message you in broken typed ebonics

R E M O V E

People wanting to talk about rap and black culture are worse than the politics fanboys.

lmao

Only had it happen once or twice that it's happened

Anyone have decent luck finding decent people to talk to by searching for specific countries?

I've been doing the general search for some time now, but it seems like I'd find more attractive and more appealing women by focusing my search to single countries at a time.

You must live in the middle of nowhere

No. I even changed my location to Porto. I get nothing

>Tinder
>qts

No, you mean sluts

>View a profile and bookmark it

>Check back about a week later and they've blocked me

I mean, ok I guess.

>qts in ex-soviet states get mad at me for saying they should expel all Russians from their countries
I didn't being at risk of Russian aggression was so attractive

Attached: 1520551661160.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Weird man, I got on average like 2-3 matches a week...

Seriously??? Then I need to go to scandi countries. I got more than that in Scandinavia.
The fuck.... Why would I think that I would get anything per day.
Shit...
I was now using Porto as my location but got nothing in 2 days

Randy, Randy!
Yes, papa?
Getting any qts?
No, papa?
Telling a lie?
No, papa
Fuck your life!
Ha! ha! ha!

If you make your tinder like you do your IP profile I'm not surprised