Canada to India
Australia to Cornwall
Singapore to Hong Kong
From the West to the East
From to the rich to the poor
Victoria loved them all edition

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=z2GHlcwlT1Y

Attached: 1519985416354.png (1026x1234, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Liberalist/comments/7prfp7/list_of_principles_so_far/
imgur.com/a/ZIZvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jUZR7RDxkSs
youtu.be/JAd--mEjcco
youtube.com/watch?v=DwGtctUYhRI
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
youtu.be/-XvI6Y5Yq8o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g&list=RDJl5vi9ir49g
telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11334800/Circumcision-doubles-autism-risk-study-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you you cunt

Attached: download (1).jpg (257x196, 6K)

are yingy

Attached: ไหว้.jpg (363x400, 44K)

me on the left

Attached: ei viddu brasilia.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

imagine unironically watching a whole 5 and a half hour video, takin in all the information

You can't ask for a source and then complain when you get one

just dropped 15mL of syzurp lads

Attached: 1514230636719.png (166x195, 79K)

THAILAAAAAAAD

Liberalist principles are all about triggered whiteys on the internet lmao.

reddit.com/r/Liberalist/comments/7prfp7/list_of_principles_so_far/

>krauts

Attached: 457yrfggh.png (226x219, 74K)

>reddit

Attached: bbc tip.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

>braziliANOS

Attached: 1519584940602.jpg (419x393, 42K)

>playing EU4 as England
>France keeps backing down during the Surrender of Maine event
Fuck you frogs I need to get you into a union declare war

Just read the article which links the video. It gives you a timestamp. That's what I did.

post bumhole, you fucking hideous nigger

What is the difference between a Liberalist and a liberal

mad that a few generations ago these were the sorts of people behind the nazis and the bolsheviks and the french revolution and now it's carl of swindon and r/the_donald

blows my mind

imgur.com/a/ZIZvQ

on the bus lad?

haha i just got here but i admire how invested you both are in your silly argument

no

wish i was a yank so i could grab a gun from a walmart and do myself in

Attached: collage.jpg (1280x1280, 790K)

why not?

will do you in myself if you pass all your assets to me in your will

im at home

i've hardly left my room for 4 days

so share it?
First warning

They did it again
5th time in a row

Attached: 20180320205515_1.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

Attached: yingluck.jpg (294x349, 46K)

are you sick?
I bet it smells awful in there

Liberal means you value individual liberty over most things (but what you consider liberty can be a bit complex and not just "fugg off gubmint"). Liberalist is Carl of swindon's attempt to distance himself from alt-right people and also what he calls 'regressive' liberalism whilst all of their 'principles' relate to them cuck SJWs and how dumb they are. Seems like they try to be classical liberals but throw all that anti-SJW shit in and changed the name because the word Liberal = bad to Yankified Carl. Only discovered it just now desu very pseud from what i can tell

A lot of the nazis apart from Goering and maybe one or two others weren't exactly the Chads of their time.

anybody else see an asian person and immediately think "ching chong chang"?

>wake up
>McDonnell Douglass is still dead
why even live?

Hey /brit/
BBC6 bored me, which radio can I hear from there?

a bit sick ya but i lit a scented candle so it smells alright

a bit like today... not looking in any specific south east asian direction ¬_¬

BBC radio 4

like brit me

i hear BBC49 is good

Holy shit, lads, this sandnigger is so chill you almost forget he's a bloodthirsty dictator
youtube.com/watch?v=jUZR7RDxkSs

Attached: 1450358547926.jpg (311x311, 38K)

or LBC
time stamp

>Liberalist is Carl of swindon's attempt to distance himself from alt-right people
But the alt right never claimed to be liberal?

my local walmart recently got a halal frozen section. every time i go there i take several packets of bacon and stuff them in there.

Think it's more about distancing himself from liberal as in yank liberal

Hopefully trump's new sec of state will spur the removal of this tyrant

didn't fucking ask you that

>"My intention is not to kill people. I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn," someone using the handle "austinbomber" posted on Reddit Tuesday.
>"It's not race-related like the media has speculated," one message read. "I also enjoy laughing at the massive police presence that just simply cannot find or deanonymize me."
>The poster said he's between "30-50 years old," and insisted that he doesn't have "any terminal illness or anything like that." The account was quickly suspended and its messages scrubbed from the site.

Attached: 1444622345102.png (217x225, 22K)

what article?

Attached: collage.jpg (1280x1280, 636K)

Carl tends to get associated with them though despite him claiming to be a classical liberal (although he talks about almost the exact same things e.g an obsession with antifa, race politics and shit like that). But he decided he doesn't want to use the word liberal due to the fact that American conservatives tend to use it as a slur meaning communist etc (which he calls the regressive left)

If you can't wank your erect cock with two hands then you're small

Attached: FaceApp_1519368082823.jpg (1280x1280, 754K)

why would you even do this, theres no stimulation at the base of the shaft

>I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

>Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost….

>The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

How can such beauty spill from a commie mouth.

Attached: MV5BNDcwMDc0ODAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTY2OTI1MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 11K)

>implying he actually gasses people
full retard

wave your erect willies in the air like you dont care

>why would you even do this, theres no stimulation at the base of the shaft
what is it with yanks and their mangled cocks?
deeply troubled people the americans

is turtle in this video?

youtu.be/JAd--mEjcco

Attached: 1519841151191.jpg (1224x1632, 291K)

bbc 4 is wonderful
youtube.com/watch?v=DwGtctUYhRI

Carl is a civic nationalist and comes to very different conclusions even if he discusses the same topics as the alt-right which really could be considered issues of the times.

because if you take this altruistic sensible logic without knowing about how reality or human nature works you can only rightfully assume communism as humankind's endgame

Attached: collage (1).jpg (1280x1280, 614K)

Don't think anyone mentioned the words gas, gasses or gassing once in this thread, lad.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

sneed's fuck and suck

i have foreskin

>>I want to watch the world burn
>>i am laffin teehee so psycho xD
Edgelord faggotry as expected.
Zogbots will drill him soon enough I'm sure.

Attached: 1516260658692.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Screen just went orange Thailad what should I do?

doesn't change the fact that he gets associated with Molyneux, PJW, Alex jones and put into Ben garrison cartoons. It's a dumb rebranding of basic liberal principles with a few alt right gripes like opposing positive discrimination thrown in

I wish a nigga wud

go to sleep

being against positive discrimination is hardly alt right

Good how you can post articles that exist, if only you could post those that don't eh? Then you wouldn't look like such a weasel rn.
reformat hard drive
It's hardly his fault that anyone right of Chairman Mao is thrown into this vague group of 'literal nazis' by certain groups these days. Opposing "positive" discrimination isn't a certified alt-right position either and has been around a long time before they were even a thing.

get a better timezone/wake up earlier

oh shut the fuck up already

he never asked for this.

youtu.be/-XvI6Y5Yq8o

Yeah but its usually one of the things (along with race in general) that ((they)) put a large amount of emphasis on.

yeah not his fault that he gets lumped in because a few beliefs overlap but he is vaguely grouped in with them and i identifying as "liberalist" is his way of distancing himself from them without using the dirty word of Liberal

impeach drumpf

*doesn't leave*

he ain't heavy
he's my brother
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g&list=RDJl5vi9ir49g

A very interesting read. Wow.

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11334800/Circumcision-doubles-autism-risk-study-claims.html

Attached: IMG_9310.png (952x639, 503K)

right so, yeh we're not in any kind of disagreement then.
:(

Attached: 1520232463017.jpg (538x403, 23K)

saw a foot the other day and it was arousing. life is full of little surprises

Attached: 14092_richard_bloom.jpg (875x544, 632K)

so whats the count dankula lad actually done then

why don't countries with near 100% circumcision have double the autism then? really makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i've just remembered that social isolation causes dementia

how far can you put your finger down your piss hole

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

>5 years to get a master's

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 35K)

done a crime now he has to do the time

what crime
*sinks thumbs into your eyesockets*

Because correlation does not equal causation?

Attached: 1521060114163.jpg (423x424, 16K)

said the j word

pimped underage girls by the hundreds

josie?

According to Laytner's story,[4] López became known as the "Monster of the Andes" in 1980, when he led police to 53 graves in Ecuador, the victims all girls around nine to twelve years old. In 1983, he was found guilty of the murder of 110 girls in Ecuador. He further confessed to an additional 240 murders in Peru and Colombia.

López was released from a psychiatric hospital in 1998 for good behaviour, after initially being found insane. As of 2018 his whereabouts are unknown.[5]

welcome to the club, young grasshopper

he was the one who made his gfs pug do nazi salutes. should be shot for those gay ear stretchers though

exactly. so why did you find it interesting? it seems pretty obvious that circumcision doesn't cause autism, it's only a correlation