European "Humor"

Attached: European Humor.png (800x1966, 550K)

Pray tell, specifically what Yuropean country made this cancer of a comic..?

Attached: AA855A2C-E97A-4B5E-B6D5-2BB587F9E43F.jpg (157x157, 22K)

This is Canada before the Muslims and Indians moved in

Attached: f1548_s0393_it23753b.jpg (740x1066, 144K)

Denmark

Ok well Denmark needs to be genocided for this shit. Their humour is literally worse than Germany’s.

Attached: 824544FD-520C-4843-B603-D25D9803089B.png (941x887, 199K)

>cancer of a comic
Do you not se the irony of asking id why posting the absolute cancer that is a Facebook image of neo-Pepe?
Of course you don't, Americans have no self awareness.

Why the fuck is USA portrayed as brown? If anything the French or English dude should be brown

>france: les cites obscures
>england: judge dredd
>merica: hellblazer
>scandis
>this

Attached: could-have-been-matt-damon.png (700x2354, 415K)

I don’t care about your opinion, Ausfailia

let me guess, you're fat and the comic made you uncomfortably aware of it and now you're turning it into a joke so that you and your fellow equally-obese countrymen could feel better about the sad state of your nation state and indeed the whole of your continent.

It's so shameful it makes me cringe.

The vikings were feared so Norway could be this dumb?

But is funneh! Humon is genious and very good.

Attached: two-fools-in-a-restaurant.png (600x766, 127K)

I find unfunny autism to be charming

Attached: 1502816046274.png (657x527, 51K)

>Why the fuck is USA portrayed as brown? If anything the French or English dude should be brown

Average American is brown compared to average European. Even with massimmigration forced on us by the winners of WWII, we are still not as mixed as the USA.

Our governments also do not consider Middle Easterners as white.

I don't think that's it, I think he's supposed to be like a New Jersey guido with a shitty tan and bleached hair

>Average American is brown compared to average European
Not anymore. Today the average Euro is black or brown depending on which country. I've seen pictures of your streets and subways, no white people.

I liek humon sometimes.

Attached: judgement-day.jpg (700x3712, 528K)

>I've seen pictures of your streets and subways, no white people.

Yeah, White people are at work while the pictures are taken.

STOP POSTING HUMON CANCER

I liek how Humon turned America brown.

But seriously Humon is the concentrated phenomenon of unreflected, aspergers female white, feminist "leftist" European.

With reading Humon you can learn how to scratch on their Worldview. She is so retarded and unable to reflect. It's lovely!

Attached: reality-hits.jpg (600x1941, 433K)

>American is brown
Is the author /ourguy/?

No, it's an aspergers fat white female.

Totally mindfucked and helpless. Will jump at anything in the media and interpret it according to public consent in Denmark.

It hurts seeing it. Completely dense and selfcentered. Humon is like what Americans would be like if they lived in Denmark.