Powerful

powerful

Attached: 29095255_935010653335052_5503502674265374720_n.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codewit.com/north-america/19664-the-woman-who-falsely-accused-football-star-brian-banks-of-raping-her-is-being-forced-to-pay-big-time
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/veel-aangiften-van-zedenmisdrijven-blijken-vals~a1856828/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares, he's black

Racism isnt allowed here refer to global rule 3

That's rude

That is actually pretty moving.

Lets be serious now, police & the judge would convict him like that just because some girl said soo with half-assed evidence (he got exonerated) if he didnt have some criminal past?

I dont think soo, zhang

He was in high school

he probably was guilty of something so its not that bad. only 6 years and he probably gets some cash out if it. just media hype nothing special.

Kill yourself

This
Jerome contain your anger, or ill say you raped me

Yes because he took a plea deal after his lawyer told him to so the case never went to trial. The jury wouldve been all white and white people dont care about a strong black man like him. He unironically dindu nuffin.

women were a mistake

How can a "first world" country like the US have such a stupid judicial system with shit like plea deals basicly incriminating yourself because the jury wont like your hair

USA USA USA USA

Attached: Wat.jpg (640x633, 38K)

So what's happening to the disgusting slag? inb4 nothing.

>powerful
Yeah, I bet that's what she told him while he was raping her

Don't they learn what "in dubio pro reo" means in law school? If there'd been insufficient evidence when they were ruling the case, they should've acquitted him of the charge. Nothing can compensate for his 6 years of lost time.

Abdul
>you guys are gay
No u.

Attached: GreatSuccess.jpg (625x720, 90K)

see

It's honestly pretty fucked up. He was a high school football star that was teammates with a bunch of big names and look at how his life turned out.

>Havent raped a girl
>Still losing time
Atleast i would have had sex

Attached: images.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Yeah, why is USA's legal system so dodgy?

That's why plea bargaining must be abolished. Thank god Korean legal system doesn't allow plea bargaining.

> codewit.com/north-america/19664-the-woman-who-falsely-accused-football-star-brian-banks-of-raping-her-is-being-forced-to-pay-big-time

you have best korea though, dont thank god soo fast

>Nothing can compensate for his 6 years of lost time.
>tfw wasted 10+ years in this piece of shit site
even prison would be better then this atleast id prob be jacked

Sucks that it happened to a black man, but since I love misandry I hope more white men go through the pain of being falsely accused of rape :)

I get a 503 error page.

>1.1mln in legal fees
>and has to return the 1.5mln she got from the school

This is your brain on feminism guys

>The woman who falsely accused football star Brian Banks of raping her is being forced to pay big time.

>A judge has ordered that the woman pay $2.6 million to Banks for ruining his life with false allegations. The lies caused him to lose numerous scholarship offers to college and also led to a prison sentence of over five years.

>Wanetta Gibson told lies to authorities when she accused Banks of assaulting her when the two attended Long Beach Poly High, where Banks was both a student and football star.

>After the conviction, the girl sued the school district and received $1.5 million. The conviction was overturned when Gibson was secretly recorded admitting that she made the whole thing up.

>Years later, Gibson confessed and Banks was released. The woman is being forced to repay a $750,000 settlement to the school, plus attorneys fees, interest and another $1 million in punitive damages.

the amount of cock you'd suck would be lower though

Prison is a flourishing business

I honestly hope he catches up with the girl and beats her to within an inch of her life. People who make false raoe allegations don't deserve to be part of society, at all. It is one of the worst things a man can face since even the allegation is enough to trigger some piece of shit white knight into doing something dumb like trying to kill the guy for some retarded sense of "honour", etc.

That's sexist.

T. Westerns

>inb4 her fine is paid off by some rich guy or organisation and she doesn't feel the slightest bit of remorse for fucking up the guys life

Hitting women should be socially acceptable, maybe they wouldnt go around making shit up

Western society sounds fucked up

Jihad when?

Attached: Hmm.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Prosecutors don't care if someone is innocent or guilty, they care about getting convictions at all costs. A few times there's even been straight up DNA evidence proving it wasn't them but they'll still press on with it anyways.

Soon

Attached: 1scb57G.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

KEK

To add there's also other times where they'll just make up evidence. Normally these guys have really shitty lawyers who were just assigned to them and don't care, so often it doesn't get challenged.

is he kill?

Attached: 1521590980087.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Nah, just taking a nap. He'll walk it off don't worry

It is though

its he ok?

false convictions are terrifying tbqh

>TFW no cute arab will help you nap

Attached: Cry.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

American laws are pants on head retarded. You can go to jail for life there just for being white and using the word "nigger". It's a completely jewish police state.

Good thing saved all the people locked up in jewish death camps

Attached: BennyHill1944.jpg (800x552, 82K)

>A judge has ordered that the woman pay $2.6 million to Banks for ruining his life with false allegations
That part's wrong

She's paying the school for pretty much extorting them but Banks isn't getting a penny from all this

Well at least he has his football career now

Attached: 0514-brian-banks-instagram-3.jpg (700x670, 104K)

>According to Banks, his lawyer told him that he stood no chance at trial because he would be tried by an all-white jury who would automatically assume that he was guilty because he was "a big, black teenager."[19]
Oh yes, the evil white man was at fault again!
Totally not the jew and his love for feminism favorite women above all else.

In the Netherlands becoming a prosecutor takes a 10 year education. First you need a bachelor + master degree in law (4 years). And then the people with the highest grades can apply to a commission of judges, to get let into a study to become a judge yourself (which takes 6 years). And people who finished that study can become a prosecutor.

So they pretty much think the same as judges.

If you are black and smoke crack: 20 years

there's literally nothing unironically wrong with making drug abusing degenerates think twice

This

he should be allowed to rape her for compensation

Attached: 1464354708312.jpg (384x477, 88K)

6 years from a rape seems very stupid

The pay public defenders get is compete crap for the education they do. There's a reason people try to leave it so they can do private practice or stay and get drained of life.

What if the rapist was black?

Women should face prison time for false accusations of rape

No exceptions

Attached: 28313516_767593406763530_966357779_n.jpg (256x200, 6K)

I don't know what you mean. That changes nothing.

He could have faced even 41 years at max
American laws make zero sense.

Having to pay 2 million bucks is worse than prison time imo since she will work her whole life to pay that

At least he wasn't murdered like so many innocents under american justice system.

100% Absolutely

Americans have a strong mob mentally. That's why their laws are so extremely harsh.

you would probably want me fucking dead if I came into your house and penetrated your butt a hour
>flag
nvm I know you enjoy it

>6 years from a rape seems very stupid
You probably wouldn't say the same thing if it was done on someone you care about

>mob mentally.
Yes and I do not know why. A country that was built on individuality is also so gang like.

Our police warns women about false rape charges are illegal and will be prosecuted when they file charges. And 50% drops their charges at that point.

And of the ones that do file charges the police finds a large portion very questionable, because they for example don't want to aid the police in their investigation, or their story gets more violent everytime they tell it and wounds don't match the story and forget things when the police asks about them.

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/veel-aangiften-van-zedenmisdrijven-blijken-vals~a1856828/

>I do not know why
Because your ancestors were Landsverräter who left their beloved Heimat for "muh clay".

According to the police it even happens a lot rape is used as an excuse to their parents for being home late.

I'd say at least half of the false rape accusations that don't get dropped are girls who cheated on their bf (consensually) or had sex at all and their parents got mad at them, from my experience.

.Tey probably retract their statement because they are scared they wont be believed. the reason the story differs is because they are obviously in emotional shock so they dont recall 100% of what happened. its also ignores the countless women who never even report their assault. shit fake news and victim blaming.

>Landsverräter
Haha I like using that word. Would be happy to return, but y'all aren't so welcoming as we are.
Or they got drunk af; woke up next to some dude and regretted it. Then the guy goes down for her guilt.

The first one is also in the news article yeah. That they often cheated and then claim they were raped.

How is it fake news? It's literally based on a scientific study.
And the police has plenty of real cases to cross reference fake cases with.

Found the source.
>Als wordt gekeken naar strikt omschreven criteria voor een valse aangifte, namelijk de aangeefsters hebben later zelf toegegeven een valse aangifte van een verkrachting te hebben
gedaan, dan geeft het onderzoek van Kanin (1994) een duidelijk beeld. Kanin komt tot de
conclusie dat 41 procent (45 gevallen van de 109) van de door hem bestudeerde zedenzaken gebaseerd is op valse aangiften

So in literally 45 of the 109 cases where charges have been filed the woman later admits (!) they were false.

Here it's the same.

Agreed it should be like 20 years or something

The research is a source of hilarity desu.
In real cases it's usually a person close to the family, while made up cases are often a bit more distant or about a made up person.
Most who file fake charges had voluntary sexual contact with the person before, which later became involuntary.
In all fake cases the victim tried to create an alibi for herself for something else.
Of the proven cases no drugs or alcohol was in play, while with the fake cases there usually was.
Fake cases are much more emotional, while real cases the victim tends to show limited emotions.
All the proven cases had no physical violence. While in fake cases they usually got beat up and sometimes even tied up, blindfolded and a weapon was used.
Real cases could describe the person and the events.
Most real cases were assault while most fake cases were rape.
In real cases the victims did not tell their parents.
And so on.

Of course there is also a large middle category that are neither proven nor unproven.

You dont kill people who owes you money dummy. At most you help them getting some job so you recieve their wage. See

Which is a third of the cases. And the police suspected in those cases that something was off.