Why don't Nigerians post here?

Why don't Nigerians post here?

Go to Nairaland and bring something - or someone - back

Attached: file.png (448x450, 510K)

sure it would be fun being called a nigger all the time

Kinda like being called a spic all the time, yet you're still here

Haha spic :DDD

there's not many mexico-hate threads, and when they are it's just americans, but almost everyday there's a thread to hate blacks or muslisms where everyone participates

racism is against the rules on Sup Forums

Attached: 1460603155549.jpg (788x804, 241K)

Do we even browse the same board? There is a mexico hate thread and a latin america hate thread made by a Polack with a Japan proxy every single day.

>Rules

Attached: 1513486301356.jpg (1175x878, 153K)

They are busy fucking wh*te women with their Big Nigerian Cock

literally no one takes that poster seriously

You can say that about every poster here :^)

at the end of the day I don't think racism has ever really seriously stopped people from posting here to a major extent

。。。

Attached: ajfiepe404.jpg (1393x716, 140K)

do you think they will come

Attached: file.png (2028x947, 151K)

On a more serious note, why don't they post anything? It can't be just a cultural thing, we have people from pretty much everywhere.

Based. Can't wait:D

no black africans post here

>Subsaharan Africa will be almost 50% of the world’s population by mid century
Whose fault is this?

don't know why you have an infatuation with nigerians but from my experience they're similar to most other black africans.
They can be funny and stuff but they're also usually boisterious and rude. Worked with a few and while they could be good craic they were very lazy and would cry racism whenever reprimanded

I'm OP, pretty sure they just don't know this place exists

I don't have an infatuation with them, but Sup Forums is not truly international if we don't have at least one african country with a presence here
>inb4 MENA
that's not africa imo

and that one sudanese guy doesn't count

Attached: OFaJtg04LPTDibthzluMh5.jpg (1024x1198, 115K)

Except Americans who get upset about being called mutts

ah so just another jungle fever fag
kys

nah, I posted that just to make you mad

honestly I just think it would be cool if Sup Forums had some subsaharan african country posters here, why does this make you so mad

there are literally just two possible outcomes from this, 1) nothing changes, and 2) like one nigerian poster stays here

>at the end of the day I don't think racism has ever really seriously stopped people
> people

ppppppppppPeOPLE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ONLY YOU in the Galaxy

Attached: World_geno_ruflly.jpg (1467x854, 226K)

jesus chirst the level of autism in this post is off the fucking charts

Japanese posters are the best argument against letting non-westerners post here desu, every single fucking post from your country is this stupid shit

Fuck off nigger

Isn’t most of Africa rangebanned? I think moot did that because people kept using African proxies to spam.

>12:56