1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Aldi or Lidl?

Attached: aldi_vs_lidl.png (628x292, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxVcgDMBU94&ab_channel=EDEKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALDI

No this shit in Russia but we have Auchan, METRO, PRISMA, stockman

Lidl

Attached: 578568.jpg (258x314, 22K)

lidl

ALDI Nord

waitrose

>tfw live near two right next to each other

I trust Hofer's food more, but I did buy a pair of boots at Lidl which have held up well.

Metro is a cash&carry market here and you need to have and/or be self employeed to shop there. And most times it's not even cheaper there than in a normal supermarket. Buying large quantities is the only reason to shop there

In my life so far I had 3 main markets (REWE, Kaufland, K-Market)

Lidl is the only right answer. It has a larger selection and more brand names and everything costs the same as in Aldi

In my country, Lidl and Hofer's wares are widely considered inferior to those of local chainstore Mercator, though they're also more affordable.

>not buying the 25 kg cornflakes box
what's up commie skeletton?

*need to have a business
Fucked up a bit there

Lidl has better quality vegetables and better weekly deals.

I never heard about Hofer. Lidl is considered trash here as well. The stores are always dirty for some reason and the staff is rude and hectic for no good reason. This goes for all German discounters except for Edeka and REWE.

lmao@urlife when Edeka/REWE costs the same as shit tier markets like Lidl

never seen either of them

They're both for plebs

C A R R E F O U R

>Edeka/REWE costs the same as shit tier markets like Lidl
Not fruits/vegetables and meat though

Hofer is how Aldi stores are named in Slovenia and Austria. I don't know why that is, but the only difference is in the name.

It's the same here.
The business thing is pretty easy to cheat, so a lot of people use it for general large-scale grocery needs.

Hofer is the austrian and apparently Slovenian name of Aldi

Flag.

Mercadona and Eroski.

Never had set foot in an Aldi, and only rarely in a Lidl.

GADIS

Aldi is called Hofer here?

Lidl will be my go to shop as long as they keep selling that bourbon vanilla ice cream. Shits delicious.

Tukaj v Ljubljani je Hoferje težko zgrešiti, saj so zrasli praktično v vsaki soseski.

Aldi

We only have Lidl out of those two. So Lidl.
But COOP is better.

Attached: Coop-butiksbild-001-1464x821.jpg (1464x821, 160K)

Like lidl better

there is only lidl here as far as i'm aware, so i can't make a comparison

Mercadona, Alimerka and Día

LIDLIIIIII

Im guessing these are popular in Europe. Mutts have only recently had aldi.

Lidl is unironically great.
I hate urban Carrefour, Monoprix, Super U, Intermarché, they just sell their overpriced shit or brands that you can find at Lidl

I only have Aldi in my village, but I perfer LIDL tbqhwufam

An Aldi was built not far from my house about a year ago, and it was very underwhelming. Felt more like I was shopping in a local gas station. Prices were cheap and I found a few things, but it's never going to be able to beat Publix here in FL.

Attached: publix.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

>Felt more like I was shopping in a local gas station
The fuck? Not even being ironic here but how do American supermarkets even work?

>t. Lucius Tarquinius Superbus

Aldi süd
Nord is Unterschicht tier

My aldi is stuck in the 90s, meanwhile they built a new, bigger lidl a few year ago to replace the old one

Does Aldi is going through financial difficulties?

Attached: 2578.jpg (604x483, 32K)

we have like 10 other chains in addition to walmart

Attached: was.jpg (1632x1116, 272K)

Most supermarket chains in my state are pretty beefy. I think for many Americans, it's easier to go once a week to a local supermarket and get everything you need in bulk. Usually they need to be kept stocked with a large surplus of supplies. Granted, I know plenty of people (including myself) who go several times a week and just buy what they need for the next day etc. There are always several smaller supermarkets that exist, but mostly in the cities and older areas of the suburbs.

>Related: West said the average Publix store is about 45,000 square feet, and the chain's current smallest location is 27,000 square feet.

Attached: DYB7HMWX0AIUxkl.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

flag
wtf are those?

Lidl

Hofer, although there is a Lidl closer to me and has essentially the same shit for a few cents more.

The renovated Aldi Nord stores are really nice, they almost feel like a regular supermarket without music playing and without a meat counter.

1. US
2. Aldi, there's no Lidl in my area but they're expanding

Netto

Lidl. Their Potatochips are the best.
Also: Aldi Süd > Aldi Nord.

Carrefour

I'm working on building my second lidl right now and I have to say you Germans are absolutely insufferable. We should have nuked you instead

Trader Juan

We don't have Aldi, just Lidl.

Now you gonna get Hornbach and Netto too. Enjoy

What is your favorite Lidl product?

Attached: perlembourg-br-allemagne.jpg (501x668, 41K)

alri

1. México
2. Soriana

Rewe

Attached: 2000px-Logo_REWE.svg.png (2000x648, 44K)

What are differences? What do they do better than the other?

aldi is the lidl lidl

Aldi and Netto is very cheap stuff, Lidl and Kaufland is cheap stuff, Rewe and Edeka is decent but little pricier stuff

Edeka masterrace 2bh

1. New Jersey, United States
2. Aldi. Went there for nearly a decade. Recently a Lidl opened nearby, I've been there a few times but I still like Aldi better.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxVcgDMBU94&ab_channel=EDEKA

1. Finland
2. Lidl because we only have three grocery stores: K-Market, S-Market and LIDL. Also zero purchasing power because of fixed prices and zero competition

I wish America would liberate us and give us Walmart

Attached: 1518973958271.jpg (272x185, 9K)

lidl obviously

MERICA. Land of the Free Home of the Brave

Attached: 1.jpg (660x495, 93K)

doesn't stockmann have a grocery department

pingo doce desu

1.Flag
2. Lidl because we don't even have aldi, well maybe it's in Prague, but I still prefer Lidl because they got pretty much everything for relatively good price

That's for rich fags and it's failing because rich fags drive their SUV's to Prisma (S-group) and shop there

Please give us Aldi, Mega, Walmart, fucking anything please I beg you

:(
am rich fag

>Bavaria
>Edeka uezs :^)

Attached: EDEKA_Hein_571_001.jpg (1200x800, 494K)

To be honest the grocery department is not that expensive, even if the department store is traditionally considered a "rich people store". They're being kicked and bought out by their competitor S-Group which caters to a wider demographics

It's funny how in this country everyone, rich and poor alike, shop in the same fucking Prisma

Aldi

Tbh, I wish I was rich

Aldi
Lidl is for actual retards

biggest coop

aldi in a village, what population?

Hungary
Aldi

>Mercadona

My go to store in Spain.

>I wish America would liberate us and give us Walmart

They are actually planning it in Hungary.

Aldi has my dry fruits with honey bars. So Aldi.

Attached: barras.jpg (303x256, 39K)

Lidl. More of a Morrisons myself though

I think we have Aldi in my country but it's not that good. My local grocery store is shoprite

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x666, 86K)

LIDL
Not even a question.

Emu
no Lidi here so has to be Aldi, but they're really good anyway

What are you talking about?

C A R R E F O U R

flag

i live in philly but there's aldis in new jersey

they're mostly low price/for poor people though i think

never heard of lidl

Fuck migros