Your country

>your country
>did people bully you because youre pale?

spain
yes

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

My own family makes fun of me when I get a sunburn

Sometimes 2bh, but rarely since my skin isn't really pale, is kinda tanned, but still
I remember there was a time that I went to the USA, don't remember how but I was talking to some people. I told them that I am mexican and later they said: " Oh, really? You don't look Mexican." It feels weird when people tell you that, like, what makes you think I don't look Mexican? Cause my skin is not that dark? You seriously believe there's no white Mexican people? It just weird and you don't really know how to react to that, was that a compliment? an insult? a joke?

Attached: 1497960536289.png (500x558, 391K)

No
I bullied them for being darkskin

t. casper

haha lightskin

They hit me because I'm a ginger

Well I'm a mutt, so no

Attached: 1501152595720.jpg (2224x1152, 367K)

Blancucho

no

Attached: 1518191771997.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

They called me the equivalent of whitey but I took it with humor

Attached: 1494388360554.png (818x639, 11K)

>so pale that strangers will sometimes ask me if I'm feeling alright

Attached: resigned pepe.jpg (645x773, 87K)

yes
sometimes when i lay in bed i remember the local mohammeds calling me "kaaskop" and i cry myself to sleep
growing up in a poor neighbourhood was rough

El empolvado jakajakajj

white "people" are so beta that even other whites bully them for being too white.

el güerito vende quesos seniores

>Frenchies that bully me and my gf for not tanning at the beach
Fuck you you brown fucks!

Attached: 1497103391018.jpg (619x453, 47K)

yeah I was being called ''pale face'' the fact that they were ''tanned'' in fucking winter didn't seem to bother them

no but back in school every time i tried to donate blood the woman who was checking me if i am able to do so was saying that i am white as a vampire and i had to explain that this i because i am loser sitting home 24/7 rarely feeling sun on my skin

>flag
>no
>the tanning meme is dying here

I bully people who have white skin here.
Get on my level fags B)

Pale skin unironically looks better IF your skin is perfect. One little pimple stands out much more on lighter skin.

t. platinum blonde hair sky blue eyed snownigger

In Mexico you can get bullied for being too white.
There was this pale guy in my secondary school and he was always being called "Gasparin" (Casper the ghost) or Cagaleche (Milk shitter)

I'm also white but not pale, and got called such stuff

Attached: 1521248757532.png (500x644, 399K)

Why would you donate blood if you are sitting at home 24/7? You story doesn't check out.

Attached: 22365672_129504544467644_8135681628335019808_n.jpg (490x392, 17K)

No because Im swarthy i always get compliments for my tan. We bullied our whitest friend because he was incredibly pale and sunburned easily.

every 3 months they visited our school with their donating blood truck, and if you donated you could go home and skip the next day of school too, also 9 chocolate bars for free

Pero no soy güero, en mi mismo post estoy diciendo que ni si quiera me considero blanco

Branquelas.

They bullied me for being skinny. I only weigh 75kg

not bullying but i'm blond and my friends always tease me during summer because i have to go to the beach many times to be nicely tanned

This but unironically

>pale guy in my secondary school and he was always being called "Gasparin" (Casper the ghost) or Cagaleche (Milk shitter)

if you're ever in the US, call him "white flight"

on account of he looks like bird shit

Branquicelas também

The vast, overwhelming majority of immigrants from Mexico are short, dark Indios. So to answer your question: yes. Most people think that all Mexicans look like George Lopez. Because those are the only ones they really encounter.

USA
yes