Why don't you like Polando?

Why don't you like Polando?

Attached: POLAND CHANNELS IPTV.png (512x503, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BDStanley/status/974334213821517826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They occupied too much of german land

Did you know the holocaust was orchestrated by poles in polish death camps?

pola pola~~

But thats belaruse

B

O

I am physically unable to like a country without a healthy population of French speakers.

Attached: 1520852240168.jpg (389x386, 41K)

>says pidorashka

tell your people to give back Koenigsberg.

I want to impress our masters(Russia, Germany) so I hate on Poland

polish death camps

They're so Pole-arising.

Attached: 1520996937782.gif (500x281, 837K)

B-but isn't Sweden your master, Pekka?

The country of Poland fucked up the borders of Europe, enough to lead to a world war and then to take a third of Germany and replacing it with a soviet inbreed culture of Slavic people that is neither their former glory worthy, nor up to the standards of Europe or western culture. We keep hearing talks from academics about how close you are to be a major country, to westernize, to solve the problems of an uncivilized society. But your government gets more corrupt as a write, your people are, while we discuss, active in digging up and stealing the railroad signaling wires, so people can't commute tomorrow, and in the time this thread are alive, statistically five cars and one truck is stolen by a Polish guy. I would love to like Poland, but there's just so much against it. Recently I've gotten a much higher belief in the Czech Republic.

>But your government gets more corrupt as a write

it does not, Poland is on average in Europe when it comes to corruption

Attached: corruption-perceptions-index-2016.jpg (1300x1300, 333K)

because of poles

Looks albino

>Why don't you like Polando?
I like Poland, but it's too similar to Germany to be interesting.

if Poland was really similar to Germany it would be great.

but I do

Attached: 1481063972993.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Cuz u gay :DDDD

Attached: IMG_2966.jpg (640x1136, 80K)

Because A Polish girl broke my heart and now i hate all slavs

>tfw my granddad was polish and now hate myself

Its a hard life Sup Forums

Attached: crying hitler.jpg (540x546, 23K)

I like most polish people.

I HATE it's moronic government.

why do you think its moronic? Austria has the right-wing government as well

That is moronic is as well petty chest pounding that solves absolutley nothing and just makes an existing problem much worse. You can't convince a bunch of people to assimilate if you make them prepetual outsiders and throw nothing but contempt at them. Here is where Poland does things better than us. You have Tartars, they are perfectly assimilated no? Why can't we do the same thing with our Turks? We have turkish politicans for crying out loud so it's not impossible to make a Turk identitfy with Austria and it's values. I also believe that sabotatging the EU Peace project for short term benefits is the absolute most moronic thing a country can do. You hate Russia? Then why do you like Russias Puppet Orban so much? Because he agrees with you on a few things? Is that so worth it? Wouldn't you rather have a united Europe that would stand with you against Russia?

Polish people agree with me when I talk to them. They aren't hateful to the core, but their government in my opinion encourages people being moronic

Attached: 69187210f8ccc72cdec3152ee2d6fcc9.jpg (368x446, 31K)

Polish and Lithuanian reunification when?

Attached: PLU_flag.png (700x467, 154K)

>Why don't you like Poland
I am Neutral.

>Why can't we do the same thing with our Turks?

Because we have very few Tatars and they have lived here for hundreds of years? Also, they're not fully assimilated, if they were, they would be catholics, they would have Polish names etc., while they still stick to their traditions, they are still muslim, they still have Turkic names etc. It's nothing like assimilation of Slavs in Germany, so children of Polish immigrants in Ruhrgebiete didn't hesitate to join SS and kill Poles.

>I also believe that sabotatging the EU Peace project for short term benefits is the absolute most moronic thing a country can do.

The problem is that our politicians don't trust the EU, because it betrays us any time when it wants (North Stream, posted workers etc.) and it thinks giving us some money would be enough to calm us down.

>Wouldn't you rather have a united Europe that would stand with you against Russia?

It would never do if it was harmful to their interests. That's why Germany is building the pipe under the Baltic Sea. That's why "sanctions" affected Eastern Europe way more than Western Europe (Russia could easily ban import of Polish apples because it produces apples as well but they can't ban import of German cars because they don't produce their own cars of the same quality). Only the USA truly supports us against Russia, because they are ready to sacrifice their own interests to harm Moscow.

>They aren't hateful to the core,

Poles don't hate the EU. We just want the EU to look different than it looks now. We want it to be a loose economic union more like The United States of Europe.

Bullshit everyone love Poland. Russians and Germans lov us so much they cant stop invading us

They didn't get enough. Poland is chemo for the g*rm cancer

Your post is proof that you dont understand grand scale politics.
Current internation policies are reaction to political changes in the world and as a result Poland gov reorient itself from Germany to USA.

>Also, they're not fully assimilated, if they were, they would be catholics, they would have Polish names

Are polish pagans, which older than catholicism not integrated? What about poles with germanic or russian surnames?

>The problem is that our politicians don't trust the EU, because it betrays us any time when it wants (North Stream, posted workers etc.) and it thinks giving us some money would be enough to calm us down.
Fine, let's split the desicions west middle and east, a triumvirate of sorts, but you cannot be pushing for ethnonationalism, this is no longer compitable with our countries after ww2

>Poles don't hate the EU
From my experience they don't hate non-europeans either they just have massive sterotypes and are truly afraid. Not the same thing as hate.

>We want it to be a loose economic union more like The United States of Europe
I agree. But do you think a United State would have worked where you have New york pounding on it's chest screaming: "We wuz Dutch-italians n shiet fuck anglo niggers" and Pennsyvania screaming we was Anglo-germanic fuck u Italians SOUTHRONS!" it couldn't have worked. That's why we must reduce the amount of ethnic nationalism, not increase it.

Then explain the factor Orban in this equation

>t. Macron

Eques Polonus sum!

Attached: FU.jpg (640x427, 105K)

>Are polish pagans, which older than catholicism not integrated?

Polishness doesn't exist without catholicism. We consider the day when we were baptized the beginning of our country. Pole = catholic.

>What about poles with germanic or russian surnames?

They're all polonized.

>Fine, let's split the desicions west middle and east, a triumvirate of sorts, but you cannot be pushing for ethnonationalism, this is no longer compitable with our countries after ww2

Just tell the EU to respect our rights.

>From my experience they don't hate non-europeans either they just have massive sterotypes and are truly afraid. Not the same thing as hate.

But we don't have many negative stereotypes about the EU, Poles are very pro-EU, the most pro-EU nation in Europe. We just don't like certain things the EU does.

>I agree. But do you think a United State would have worked where you have New york pounding on it's chest screaming: "We wuz Dutch-italians n shiet fuck anglo niggers" and Pennsyvania screaming we was Anglo-germanic fuck u Italians SOUTHRONS!" it couldn't have worked. That's why we must reduce the amount of ethnic nationalism, not increase it.

So your point is to give up on the concept of nations and ethnicities and become "Europeans"? Sorry, it won't work. We DON'T WANT the united states. We want the Europe of nations.

>Then explain the factor Orban in this equation

Orban just makes us sure that the EU won't impose sanctions on us. We pretend to like him but in fact our politicians despise the Hungarian government for inherent corruption:

twitter.com/BDStanley/status/974334213821517826

Our government is sometimes retarded, but these people really care about Polish interests (as they understand them), not about money.

Attached: 3514515800000578-0-image-m-3_1465458074015.jpg (634x429, 56K)

>We DON'T WANT the united states. We want the Europe of nations.
How would a Europe of nations work? Everyone would only think of his own countries intrest. We have this already and it doesn't work.

>We have this already and it doesn't work

Why do you think it doesn't work? The EU before the refugee crisis was ok. Actually, we just want the economic union, not the political one. Something the EU was supposed to be in the 1950s.

Orban is a slimy guy that have comepletly diffrent geopoliical situation that Poland.
He is balancing influence between EU and Russia as he pleases so EU cant push him that hard and he supports Poland to gain additional ally against EU and becuase of "muh nationalis" and polish hungarian freindship which give him bonus points in eyes of nationalists.
He can have more flexible aproach to politics than Poland because our course is collision with Germany and Russia in every scenario.
That's why Polish gov is so hellbent on america.
Meanwhile americans just need some junior partner in the are to have some additional leverage against Germany and Russia as well as their own mole in EU. Poland fits here perfectly.
That caouse immense german butthurt becasue they need to protect their own industry by gaining more control over EU as well as geting more cheap work force like more countries in EU or more migrants.

>The EU before the refugee crisis was ok
So because of 1 Problem in 60 years you make this much noise? Ok we accepted your position, can we PLEASE now normalize relations? Before we splinter and Russia decides to test if NATO responds?

I see, so it's strategic, not because of shared ideology?

Terrible written language.

Fix that shit and you can be as based as Russian in my book.

Attached: 1508287125334.png (446x420, 365K)

>We
cringe

There is no sharded ideology and some right wing unity is a meme. Most basic fact is that EU can't sucesfully use article 7 on neither of Poland nor Hungary as long as we support eachother.
The rest is just a show for voting groups.
Also ther is bigger alliance of small easter countires that oppose German economic and political domination but only Poland and Hungary are mentioned in the media. The rest just enjoy the ride and be happy that they dont have bad press becuase of it. Their activity mostly shows in votes in EU and some randol words of support from time to time.

Keep kebab out and i will continue loving u

> this is no longer compatible with our countries after WW2

You should have thought that before sperging in the most nonsensical manner twice in a row during these times then

> Everyone would only think of his own countries interests.

Where is the negative aspect in that ? Why the contrary is favorable ? You ask the surrender of the independence of each country members, it surprises me beyond scale that a sensible person would think this way. In such a framework the economically, politically and culturally prominent countries will dominate, the exact situation of today's E.U.

>We have this already and it doesn't work

You defend the essential existence of an imaginary E.U., but where will be the profit or interest of the country member if not her rights are represented, you continuously ask the surrender of independence without a compelling reason, this only leads to one country's prominence over the whole union, what exactly Europe is now. Furthermore you require 500.000.000 million people to refuse their ethnic identification and identity interests , with what right could you proclaim such a thing? That was never the goal of the establishment of an European Union.

>So because of 1 Problem in 60 years you make this much noise?
>Ok we accepted your position
>can we PLEASE now normalize relations?

Your way of thinking and behavior already showcases the problem inclined within E.U contradicting what you just said here:

>Ok we accepted your position

You didn't. You still want to sanction us for not taking the refugees in.

>You didn't. You still want to sanction us for not taking the refugees in.
Won't happen and you know it.

What is wrong with you savages?

Attached: 1498867467881.jpg (822x764, 88K)

because Hungary will defend us, not because the EU will refuse to bring a case against Poland

now you know why we don't trust the EU

is it our fault that you look like arabs? stop being so swarthy