Question for people from land of freedom aka USA

Question for people from land of freedom aka USA.
So I decided to buy AR-15. Which manufacturer should I choose? Chinese (NORINCO CQ-A) for 30 000 local money; Ukrainian (Zbroyar Z-15) for 40 000; American (Bushmaster XM-15) for 50 000; Or Canadian (North Eastern Arms) for 50 000.

Also there are Ukrainian Zbroyar in 7.62x39. In theory, this is a very cheap and common ammunition. But I'm not sure how the AR system will cope with cheap Soviet ammunition

Also#2 there are American POF-USA AR-15 for 100 000 local money. Has anyone used this? Is this really twice as good as a bushmaster? Because it costs twice as much

Attached: 10.5%20new%20ss-800x600[1].jpg (800x600, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibis.net.ua/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=1NCMRIkm-YI
youtube.com/watch?v=fRrB667mBII
youtube.com/watch?v=vjLF1rrheIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love talking about guns but we have a much better board for this stuff

>>/k/

I use palmetto state armory and build the kits, not sure if you have something like that but it's really cheap

I've never heard of it here. Unfortunately, we are forced to buy finished products. I think from the point of view of the law it will be the production of weapons without a license

Why an AR? Aren't Kalashnikovs and Kalashnikov ammo more abundant and less expensive over there?

Ah, we can get everything except the lower receiver so that's what they use as the regulated item

Why not I like AR. It's good rifle for fun and sport shooting

Yes I saw how Amreican gun bloggers on YouTube are doing this. Me ENVY.

>almost $2000 US for a Bushmaster
They sell for $700-1000 in a market with more competition. They're OK quality; lots of US local law enforcement agencies buy them. Do you know exactly which model of Bushmaster and POF rifle they're selling? They make many different configurations.

>Unfortunately, we are forced to buy finished products.
That sucks. Here the only part that is regulated by the Federal government is the lower receiver (some states have further restrictions, but mine does not), so you can have all the other parts shipped to your door and build the whole rifle to suit your tastes.

Attached: IMG_4410.jpg (1280x960, 997K)

Yeah I think such high prices due to customs duties. That's why I looked closely at the Ukrainian rifle. They promise high quality parts and a barrel from the USA. But I'm not completely sure
Bushmaster is XM-15 ORC or M4-A3 Patrolman`s(costs more but they offer a discount)
POF is P-415

Attached: 1[1].jpg (500x331, 177K)

United States should give one free AR-15 with plenty of ammo to every ukrainian who support Poroshenko.

I will support even Poroshenko for free AR-15

Always buy Chinese

>norinco
>for anything other than SKS and SKS accessories
"No"
>flag

AR-15 is a rifle for shooting children and stoneage camel fuckers
AK-103 is a real man's rifle

And what are the advantages?

Norinco AKs used to be very popular here in the US because of their affordable prices and extremely good quality ( some people here still regard them as the best AKs on the market) until their importation was banned in the 90s, so I'm guessing Norinco ARs must also be of good quality. I would suggest buying the Norinco AR and using the left over for accessories. That's the best part about the AR-15, customizing it and making it your own.

It just works :^)

Norinco AKs are top tier

>Bushmaster is XM-15 ORC or M4-A3 Patrolman`s(costs more but they offer a discount)
What kind of budget do you have for an optic? The ORC won't come with iron sights but the M4A3 will, so buy the M4A3 if you can't afford some kind of optic.
>POF is P-415
That's one of POF's piston-operated rifles which is why it's so much more expensive. Advantage is that the gas piston design keeps more propellant gases out of the receiver, making cleaning simpler. Downside is that it means more proprietary parts should something break.

Attached: AR_range_2-28-2018_D.jpg (1600x1200, 1.21M)

>AK-103
Meh modern russian weapon are low quality. I am saying this as ex owner of Saiga. If I wanted to Kalashoid system I would prefer soviet AKM reamaided for only semi-automatic fire

>What kind of budget do you have for an optic? The ORC won't come with iron sights but the M4A3 will, so buy the M4A3 if you can't afford some kind of optic.
I have a Chinese collimator that remained from my old Saiga
>That's one of POF's piston-operated rifles which is why it's so much more expensive. Advantage is that the gas piston design keeps more propellant gases out of the receiver, making cleaning simpler. Downside is that it means more proprietary parts should something break.
Oh now I see, thx

mfw have never seen a real gun in my entire life

Attached: 1467156749064.jpg (422x494, 62K)

>The only other flags itt besides OP are Americans, a Chinese spy in Canada, and a Finn
Best thread on Sup Forums

Are there shooting ranges in Poland?

I mean, near you?

I know a guy who owns 72 guns and he's still buying more.

Yes, there are some and from time to time there is a news that some guy put a bullet in his brain there

AKM is an ancient and overly heavy relic.
Saiga's quality may not be amazing, but it doesn't need to be. It's almost impossible to make a shitty AK.

Not shitty but this has many small defects. I spent a lot of time with the rasp to fix it

Norino AR is fine

Bushmaster is jewish company

Attached: norinco cqa.jpg (1293x435, 119K)

Always buy American so you, too, can have a slice of FREEDOM™

This is a good thing, each minor imperfection makes the rifle unique

Better than a cold and calculated mass produced baby killer

>unironically buying shitmaster

>I have a Chinese collimator that remained from my old Saiga
If it's reliable then it doesn't really matter if you have iron sights or not.

>Bushmaster is jewish company
Jewish weapons deal 1d4 extra damage to Russian targets.

Attached: AR_2-28-2018_B.jpg (1280x960, 1.37M)

Just by mosin and shoot deer and seperatists

Takes 60 year old corrosive slavgarbarge ammo anyday

But I don't whant a bolt-action

what are the gun laws like in ukraine? can anyone buy and own and carry/shoot semi automatic rifles?

>buy and own
Yes
>carry/shoot
Yes. But don't in city streets (as long this is not Donetsk streets)

thats rad. are there gun stores? can foreigners (without a license) just walk in and buy a firearm?
no not donetsk id be going to lviv

>Chinese
No
>Ukrainian
Sure if you want to support local industry
>American
Optimal choice

Here no difference between semi automatic/singl action. There is only difference between shotgun (can buy and own if you are 21y old) and rifle (can buy and own if you are 25y old)
Probably not. For a citizen you need a license to hunt and paper that you are not mentally ill (both you can just buy and not spend time) But I'm not sure what law is for foreigners

>are there gun stores?
the largest ibis.net.ua/en/

Any way what's is guns laws in Germany? You can just buy a rifle abroad and bring it without declarations and customs fees? I doubt it

diakuyu for the info what's the gov.agency in charge of issuing those permits and documents called?

no i wouldn't bring it home. my family owns a farm or some shit around lviv. id just leave it there.
you can buy guns in germany but you have to get a license first and it costs like 2000€ or something and im too cheap for that

Does anyone wanna commit a felony and send me any pistol in parts

I can recommend Daniel Defense, had no problems with my rifle. Mate also has a DD rifle, and he's happy with it. Picture related, mine is second from the top and his is third from the top.

Norinco is cheap shit, I'd recommend against anything they make.

Attached: 2017-07-22 16.35.45.jpg (2656x1494, 2.52M)

Not really. They're considered some of the worst AKs you can get over here, and cheap as shit too (250-350€)

Get the fuck out, guntards.

>Downside is that it means more proprietary parts should something break.
And carrier tilt

Get the fuck out anti, Sup Forums is a gun friendly board

Attached: 1520509560967.jpg (815x850, 73K)

I can send you my double action zastava
It's got a broken spring and doesn't cycle anymore so you have to cock it after every shot lel

>what's the gov.agency in charge of issuing those permits and documents called?
Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Police)

How are you planning to get it through customs?

it's easy as fuck to do, you don't even need to send it in parts, a pistol is small enough to get through the customs unnoticed

You can probably send everything but the frame as miscellaneous 'machinery parts".
No one can tell the difference between a spring for a magazine and a spring for a gun.
Only difficult one would be the frame, but maybe just throw in a bunch of random similarly sized metal "boating parts" or whatever so it's not easily caught.

You'll have to declare what's in it when you pick up the package. They'll want to know what's in it and what it costs, because tariffs.

Chances are they'll also x-ray that shit, and when you come to pick it up you're fucked.

*spring for a non-gun part

Barrel and slide would be pretty damn obvious though. Mags aren't a problem, you don't need any kind of permits for them.

>Also#2 there are American POF-USA AR-15 for 100 000 local money. Has anyone used this? Is this really twice as good as a bushmaster? Because it costs twice as much

Explain. Is it the POF P415 Edge? POF AR-15 is way too fucking vague. If it the POF P415 Edge, I'd give it a go. It performs pretty well but I wouldn't suggest reloading ammo with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NCMRIkm-YI

Attached: 01143-2.jpg (1200x440, 372K)

Damn, I'm hurting so bad. He combined the word re-tard with gun, both very scary and dumb! I'm sooooo hurt.

Why not you go back to jacking off a kangroo, Ned?

Yes it's P415 Edge

>needing a permit for magazines
God I hope not. Regulating a fucking container with a spring in it, that's a new low.

And yet, that's exactly what they're trying to do with the new EU gun directive.

oh well atleast in the USA it's very easy to do

>You'll have to declare what's in it when you pick up the package.
it sounds like finland is not a good place to live in if you buy drugs online

If you order from inside the EU, that's fine, because then the package arrives at either your door or the local post office. If you order from outside the EU, the package arrives to customs, and you'll have to declare it.

Maybe you could 3D print a filling or mold for them to change their shape.

Could work, I'm not sure how accurate their scanners are. You could plausibly claim that it's an ingot of metal or something.

Can you just ship to some shithole like Romania where you can bribe customs then forward it to Binland?

/k/ would be able to tell you much more than the anons here. Check the AR general.

> ar general

Attached: ijj1aSW_d.jpg (485x443, 15K)

I'd suggest getting it. You said it's runs for 100k UAH? That's about 3.8k USD. Most POF P415 run for about 1.8k to 2.5k here. Check which generation it is. Personally the Gen 4 "pressure on the case to push it out a bit more" doesn't really appeal to me since I've never really had that problem. Only happened with old AKs t-b-h but that was with craptastic ammo. Don't get me wrong, I like AKs, but an ARs modularity wins me over everytime.

E2 tech is what i'm referring to anyhow.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRrB667mBII

Back to topic, inspect before you buy, check generation, check for any defects (it's POF so doubtful), check for any rust or any wear on it (seriously shouldn't but I've seen it with other guns). Otherwise you're looking at a good gun.

Attached: p415-edge-1_1.gif (1500x422, 148K)

That's fucking depressing. Last I checked, mass shootings only happened in the EU with imported automatic weapons and trucks. Well pardoning that one time with the guy with a Mini-14.

I'm not sure how that would work. I assume you'd at least have to be present at the post office in Romania.

You're preaching to the choir, my friend. It's painfully obvious at this point that the politicians don't give a fuck about the populace, they're just ruthlessly pushing their own agendas.

Side note, if you can get away with it, maybe look for cheaper spots. I get the import costs for a POF P415 are gonna be high, but that added 1.3k to 2k USD cost ain't pretty.

Well it's coming to bite them in the ass, ain't it? I mean for fuck sake there was a creature charging at Merkel yelling Allah akbar not too long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjLF1rrheIo

why don't you just order it to your house?
none of this makes sense to me

Attached: 1465430429247.jpg (657x527, 40K)

If it arrives from abroad, it's held in the customs until you personally drag your ass there and declare it. If it comes from inside the EU, it won't arrive at your door if it won't fit in the mailbox.

The EU-commission broke the law when they just pushed the directive through, which might bite them way before we all drown in mudslimes. Czechs and Poles have already sued the EU-commission.

Will they get money back or is this just purely symbolic?

If they succeed, the directive will probably just not take effect.

That's good, still a shame how fucking cucked Europe has gotten.

Truly.

Does Finland suffer from the cuckolding as severely as the rest of Europe? I mean you sure get more rights than the others, but I'd imagine you guys have some Hillary level politicians lurking over in your government.

just buy a kalashnikov

>Does Finland suffer from the cuckolding as severely as the rest of Europe?
Probably not. We have less undesirables, and a fairly healthy gun culture.
> I mean you sure get more rights than the others, but I'd imagine you guys have some Hillary level politicians lurking over in your government.
Not lurking, acting openly. Päivi "My work is not done, there are still legal things left in Finland" Räsänen being a good example.

Jesus H Christ she's just as shriveled up too.

Attached: Päivi_Räsänen_2015.jpg (1200x1514, 231K)

Yup, for some reason shriveled old cunts seem to be the worst offenders.

Probably from the leftover boomer and hippy generation that still seems to not want to fuck off.

Me neither.
I wish I could own a gun.

Does anyone actually follow those laws over in Russia?

If they didn't follow the laws at all Siberia would just be STALKER with snow.

no, i say it as a russian in germany. germans are cucks who obey the law while russians don't give a fuck. russians are actually wrecking their country's economy with all the underground shit

As oppose to STALKER with mobsters.

True true. I remember hearing how shitty Russia was back in the 90s. Very dangerous place.