Why Americans hate rye bread?

Why Americans hate rye bread?

Attached: BB84A521-F321-4692-9AFF-04DFB9C94376.jpg (275x183, 18K)

They like to spend a lot of time on the toilet. Its a culture thing.

it reminds them of their skin color

bakerfag here. We have this thread like once a week.

I answer your question with a question, why do you like it so much?

We don't. In fact I am 100% Russian American and I eat rye bread, drink vodka, and celebrate Christmas every January just like my ancestors.

Only finnish rye bread is good.

We don't?

Do Europeans have an equivalent to Jewish rye? (white flour, sourdough, 1/4 to 1/2 rye flour, carawy seeds for flavor)

Attached: you-dont-have-to-be-jewish.jpg (800x1196, 202K)

It's the rarest type of bread to consume here. Ciabatta, Foccatia and baguettes and all varieties of wheat fly off the shelves. But pumpernickel and the like are a little harder to sell. They always sell to some niche people but it just isn't as popular.

Do you see Rye hamburger buns here? How About Rye Pizza? A Rye Baguette?

These are facts. Do we straight up hate it? No, do we eat it 24/7? No. It's just a bit rarer.

Is it true that Americans put sugar in bread?
Is it true that Americans treat processed toast bread, like pic related, as regular bread?

Attached: americas_finest.jpg (900x506, 97K)

Yes, I tried to bake bread without sugar and Drumpf threatend to deport me. Now I have to give one quarter of every paycheck to Israel Corn Inc.

Thank you for answers! Best regards

>do you put sugar in bread

Yeah it's called brioche. Whatever, fucking euro kiddies that don't know jack about cooking always bitch and complain. 300 replies every food thread with nobody posting anything worth it's salt.

t. /ck/

but this seems to be a common thing on the internet

Attached: Capture.png (617x445, 78K)

Ok dude.

I love rye but it definitely is more difficult to find than most other breads

Wew, sweet bread would be immediately thrown the fuck out here because that's a sign of its spoilage.

>Americans eat dessert for bread
No wonder they're so fat.

Attached: 1421052178890.jpg (457x446, 53K)

I think "limppu" would come pretty close. Sourdough of rye and wheat plus caraway and syrup for taste. We usually eat it in christmas. I absolutely hate the stuff, the mix of sweetness and caraway is repulsive.

You need to make this if you’re a bakerfag. You’ll like it too since it has honey in.

Attached: 574237E1-4EFF-44C4-9617-1A5721E52D3B.jpg (1125x1125, 268K)

maybe because people here flavor it with caraway seeds and that flavor gets kind of old after a while?

but that's wrong. caraway never gets old