I really don't understand the apeel of being a Neo-Nazi

I really don't understand the apeel of being a Neo-Nazi

Who wakes up in the morning and think to themselves "Why does my life suck? the Jews"

Attached: 1498249242483.gif (540x303, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Who wakes up in the morning and think to themselves "Why does my life suck? the Jews"
woke people, obviously

Attached: le pun spic.jpg (834x600, 141K)

Most of the middle East apparently.

dumb man blames Jews
smart man blames CRAPITALISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

go watch this and tell me you dont think there is agenda being pushed constantly

>Who wakes up in the morning and think to themselves "Why does my life suck? the Jews"

Jewish people, unironically.

streisand effect
without weaponized autism by alt rightist those thing would go unnoticed
its a niche thing average people dont care baout

Why did't the conspiracy delete all your comments?

>1.7k likes in two months

That means 1.7k of you went out of your way to watch a video on open relationships within the last two months. Pretty sure 1.7k Jews didn't watch videos on open relationships withi the last DECADE.

Attached: pol got loose again.png (1090x1806, 180K)

My life is pretty good but the jews are my eternal enemy. Mind you I'm not a neo-nazi, just a Christian.

My life is pretty good but the jews are my eternal enemy. Mind you I'm not a neo-nazi, just a Swede.

I understand the appeal. It isn't about the jews per se. It is about the other guy. Jews is just the historical other guy. Neonazi is ultimately just good old tribalism. And jews are the perfect other guy in the modern world.

The skit is set in nice atmosphere with relatable people for a purpose, its same for every media that has purpose of brainwashing, but here its not even subtle.

And there is nothing wrong with pointing it out, more people talk about it better

Because if they do nothing all you dimwits will just discredit is as ''conspiracy theory''

People that fail at life like to think of excuses for their failures.

Conspiracy theories are one of them. You can make conspiracies about literally anything and throw the "well you can't prove im wrong" argument, just like with religion or any other retarded faith.

People who snib childrens' foreskins off for any reason other than urgently medical are automatically untrustworthy.

Also this human pile of evil.

Attached: 960-george-soros-suggests-50-billion-aid-for-ukraine.jpg (960x540, 41K)

>THEY DID NOTHING WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

There's no point in being a Neo-Nazi is you're german. You're classic nazis.

Yeah they did nothing except shoot skit mocking traditional relationships and white males lmao. Why do i even bother with you, probably some leftist mud

>And there is nothing wrong with pointing it out, more people talk about it better
dumb poltards take one needle from the haystack and project this to a relevant imminent societal issue
poltards are hyperbolic as fuck, they are tumblr fags of the other spectrum

Attached: 1473364990267.png (888x1608, 347K)

lmao @ your life, nobody has ever tried social engineering in history nope, american mainstream media does not openly have agenda, no thats all conspiration, CIA did not spend 20 years learning how to brainwash entire American population, all fairytales

It's a destructive counter culture mentality for the down and outs who face the decision of either accepting their failure and killing themselves or blaming it all on the demographics in society that they don't belong to.

Some people have just the need to feel superior so they say the jews are that or these people have low self esteem usually, other people are just raised by their family or in the culture like the palestinians to hate jews other than that I don't see why people would hate each other for no reason

Attached: 1521479018554.png (294x294, 33K)

>Why does my life suck? the Jews

My life personally doesn't suck just because of the jews, but the rulers of the current society (jews) are obviously a big part of that.

Instead of focusing on the problems of modern society, why not look at all the modern marvels that the rulers have blessed you with? You're quite ungrateful.

This is not about personal lives and it's not about jews themselves as individual people.
It's about politics. Everyone here is interested in politics, yes ? Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Well now we can at least say that jews are a community among others, and just like every other community they have interests and try to push them forward one way or the other. Now we can analyze which ones, how, and why.

Honestly you guys are either hypocritical or simplistic. You have opinions on everything, every religion or ideology, but as soon as we start talking about jews you go all like "who cares ? why even talk about it ? this is just people who have problems bla bla bla there is no reason to even talk about jews shut up"
What the fuck ?
Do you do the same for Christianity or Islam, and start questioning the sanity of anyone who talks about those religions ? What about Israel/Palestine, do you refuse to talk about that too ?