Alpaca

It's time for the monthly Peru thread
Will peru actually show up this time or is he too busy shagging llamas?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Peru_(state).svg.png (1200x800, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idfa.nl/en/film/cb191f20-52ac-4336-9b39-fbea06e245ee/metal-and-melancholy
youtube.com/watch?v=lvQmhXpTiaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weon, we don't have president now :O

wtf are you talking about, I thought your polish jew president survived the attempt to impeach him by your fat jap opposition candidate 3 months ago

We will turn into Venezuela in like 2 years lmao

Is PPK rip? I know he's in deep shit, but hadn't seen that

Just legalize cocaine and tax that shit, Peru will never be in any financial crisis ever.

He just renounced like 30 mins ago, he fucked up big time when he released Fujimori. The only reason we elected him was to ensure the fucking gook stayed in jail till his death.

fugggg :D

You'll only turn to venezuela if you elect Mendoza though

So who becomes president now?

This guy. At least he studied engineering, he must be somewhat smart.

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_0189.jpg (319x461, 23K)

His vice-president, a literally who

Are you the coastal city guy or the Quechua guy from poor village?

I guess Fujimori is currently on a plane leaving the country huh?

Coastal city guy I guess

Who would we sell to?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vizcarra is another piece of shit that will either get impeached in 2 months or will just outright quit and call to new elections because he is deep in a lot of corrupt shit. Probbaly much worse than anything ppk did.

Attached: images.jpg (574x351, 39K)

Last time we had an engineer as a president he fucked up big time

Attached: 1520967620568.jpg (915x561, 121K)

Attached: 1520413160229.jpg (750x500, 63K)

Oh shit i just noticed we dont have a prez
Good luck rotting in commie hell, I have a german passport

isnt keiko right wing?

So I was a... board member in the last elections, will they call me again?

Attached: images (1).jpg (345x427, 21K)

Yes, but if the Vice President resigns, we would hold an election
And as it looks commie hell will come with Veronica

well.. is not like you have a paradise right now.

believe it or not Peru was growing a lot lately
WAS

It's not Venezuela, we've been there in the 80's, don't want those times to come back.

You are latin american, should know it. In our shitholes, politicians dont really have an afiliation, they just do what their 90< brains tell them to do. Keiko's father supported pretty much an ethnical cleanse of the natives in the highlands, while giving free shit to the natives("westernized") in the cities to vote for him they are not smart enough to think abour left or right, they just do whatever gives them votes.

i want to visit cuzco peru

Attached: ppk.peru.jpg (700x696, 50K)

so dont worry, peru is not becoming cuba.
It will just stay the same.

Read the thread chaval

It pretty much was until this government, then memezuelans and colombians came ilegally and did their part to make our country an unsafe shithole

Dude, the sicariato began even before they came around

how does your constitution handle secession? after the Vicepresident dies/quits/gets kicked out, who assumes presidency then?
here it'd be the Congress president, then the Diputados (parlament) president, and then if all fails, elections while a guest is holding the temporary mandate

Relegated to the northern part of the coast (la libertad and lambayeque), now this fucks are pretty well organized and sicariato is the least of our problems, rampant organized petty crime, ilegall money loan houses from lima to arequipa (if you dont pay you and your mom get killed), organized colombian cartels we didn't see thriving this much since fucking escobar, memezuelans sellings arepas by day and raping and robbing cholas by night. Im off to italy, just as hans over there I have an italian mom, Im fucking getting out of this shithole

>his country is going to vote in mendoza
Peruvians can't be this retarded right?
Then again, didn't you guys vote in somebody who destroyed your economy in the 80s again?

So I imagine with PPK out, is the peruvian economy and stock market going to enter freefall the next day?

Vice president asumes inmediately after congress aproves the president's resign. If the vice president doesnt assume then it falls onto the second vice president and if the second vice doesnt assume, executive powers fall onto the congress president who has to start a new election process

>Peruvians can't be this retarded right?
Hold my pisco....

Oh god the old fart is blaming everything onto the fat bitch and making of his resignation an act of s a c r i f i c e

I mean, he's not wrong, but he won't even admit he fubar'ed by releasing Fujimori, this goes beyond kek-levels of indecency

ajajajaj
ser caradura es requisito para ser político en este bendito planeta
don't know how to translate "caradura" so take spanish

kek you didn't have proper sicarios? what a buch of pussies. Didn't knew abut gota a gota?. We are making you stronger for this wild world run by usury.

also.. you don't like organized crime and you are moving to italy...

Hardface pe weon

Spanish accepted, friend.

Ajajajaja open-english I see

JAJAJAJAJ

the only thing i can think of now is:
WELL AT LEAST HE QUIT

>"right wing"
>giving shitty gifts to poor people for votes
>hollow promises
>muh poor people
always smells left to me

>weon
stop this cultural appropriation

Elaborate my dear snownigga

Peruvians want to be racially Argentinians and culturally Chileans

Relax faggots, commies won't get elected

delete your flag, Peruvians

>implying our political game is even developed enough to have a true definition of left-wing /right-wing
>implying we have political groups stablished as the institutions they should be and not as money-making means for a candidate
Rat. The only thing every politicians smells of is rat.

Peruvians just want to be left alone, indio demonio del desierto

How did you unlock that leaf?

t. el texano

Give me your leaf, hojita de maple

>culturally chileans
is it the opposite day?

it's a very Chilean thing, weaon is mapuche word.
why would you put a leaf on the otherwise nice design?

Pretty rich coming from a country that has no cultural indentity and has to steal every cultural sign from their neighbour countries, also, you will never be british and/or german lol

what does it means?

Siempre pense que significaba huevon jaja.

Donated enough money to corrupt politicians

Suck my dick for it

Bicolour boring

Nooo fuck! I couldn't believe it. Our country will go to al carajo
Corruptos hdp

Peruvians say weon as slang for huevon (literally translated as big balled but used with a derogatory meaning)

can the entirety of peru's history be summed up as: "and then everything went to shit"

also someone translate that into spanish for me.

Attached: metal and melancholy.jpg (265x190, 8K)

> weon
> mapuche
Lmao grow a fucking culture. Weon comes from huevón, which means someone with big testicles. Ur a fucking joke kys

L

Peru esta echo de metal y melancolia.

>engineering
>smart

sure just like a certain someone that electrocuted his wife

>it's a very Chilean thing, weaon is mapuche word.

Attached: 1521654068231.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

Ironic

What did the cool Jap do?

Can't imagine living in the Andes.

How do you think he set up that short circuit

Not die in jail

i think the most unforgivable thing is that he was corrupt as fuck and stole a big load of money from the national banks
we can forgive murderers, but don't touch our taxes

it's like those shots of scotland in braveheart

Most peruvians dont live there. We live either inf farmlands or a coastal desert that has a climate and soil like the one in the mediterranean( less rain and way more of mist)

Just to clear things up: we use huevón, which can be shortened to webas, webón and 'on. Weon is a recent variation originated from laziness, I think, not because our dicks become hard for mapuche things.

I can't suck inmaterial things, leaf. Give me something to work with, at least.

>El Perú está hecho de acero y melancolía.
Where's the capture from? Seems an interesting documentary. Although it would be more accurate to say concrete instead of metal; the melancholy was spot-on.

I have heard about coup

Only farmers, miners, drug lords and commies live there, everybody else migrates mainly to the coast or the amazon, that is flat. The andes are hell on earth.

Oh I am touched by that words

COME TO UCAYALI BABABABA ÑAÑITO

well a deformation originatin from Chile. Stop stealing their shit.

i want to fuck some nañitas (with no dick)

Would kms if I had to live in peru for the rest of my life
But not before having one more plate of ceviche as my farewell dish

idfa.nl/en/film/cb191f20-52ac-4336-9b39-fbea06e245ee/metal-and-melancholy

Leave the German boi alone

The jew fears the chasqui

>being this brainwashed
Kek next you'll say "pe" comes from "po"

Thank you.
>ceviche
Don't be like everyone else. Choose papa a la huancaina instead.

Plebeyo, choose seco de cabrito or causa rellena instead

>Don't be like everyone else. Choose papa a la huancaina instead.
ceviche(norteño verdadero)>huancaina

Attached: 0051515131305.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Actually, this shithole is one of the best places to live if you have a decent amount of money. Everything is cheap and theres elitist neighbourhoods with metal doors on the streets and walls to keep poor people away. Comfy af desu.

Plebeyo con gusto. Te concedo las dos opciones, también son superiores, solo que la huancaina esta por encima de todo para mí.

>also, sopa a la minuta & ají de gallina

Deja que hable solo user, cansa leerlo, total no sabe nada de nosotros

ITT: Pulpines

Attached: Peruball.png (438x425, 167K)

JAJAJAJ COMAN JUANECITO PUES ÑAÑITOS Y SU SOPITA EN CAPARAZÓN DE MOTELO PARA QUE SE HAGAN BIEN FUERTECITOS EN VEZ DE CONSUMIR SOYA COMO EL LIMEÑITO AFEMINADO BABABABA

Here's the trailer that shows the capture
youtube.com/watch?v=lvQmhXpTiaQ

nigga I just had that yesterday with the green rice and chicken combo
I haven't had a ceviche in years
I just want my raw fish marinated in lemons already, with a side of fried yuca and fried seafood to go along with it dammit

if not ceviche then a jaleya will do

>seco de carne
had that 2 days ago
>causa rellena
now we're talking

Attached: 1520265646047.png (1080x1070, 1.28M)

>fuertecitos
t. charapa de 1.50m

can't imagine living in the Big Ben