Americans, for those of you with a German background: what would it take for you to return to your ancestral homeland?

Americans, for those of you with a German background: what would it take for you to return to your ancestral homeland?

Pros
>solid food, nothing sophisticated like French cuisine, but rustic, simple and delicious
>center of Europe, easy travel to other great European destinations thanks to short distances and cheap airfare
>everybody speaks english
>no mexicans, hardly any niggers
>Europe's strongest economy
>great job opportunities
>universal healthcare
>minimum wage
>a proud cultural history: Goethe, Schiller, Bach, Beethoven, Kant, Hegel, Hesse, Mann, Wernher von Braun, Einstein, Leibnitz, Gauss, and hundreds of others
>Oktoberfest
>beer

Cons
>hard to learn language that foreigners perceive as sounding harsh
>slight muslim problem
>no guns

How about it?

Attached: germerican.jpg (460x460, 33K)

MUH HURRITIJ

Attached: 1516392288803.jpg (1446x1462, 179K)

I like America.

Probably Yellowstone exploding
All of ancestors were over her before the civil war

muh heritage is Swiss German, most of those wouldn't apply

Attached: R9Se9eTAe7-12.png (300x250, 36K)

>your "heritage"
>US flag
...right

Swiss Germans are Prussians in denial.

Deutscher than you, Muhammad.

Attached: muh.png (1166x933, 176K)

They are more like Kurds - Mountain Germans with a retarded accent.

what did he mean by this?

The OP literally asked for our opinions based on >muh heritage you oaf

They are more like Turds - Mountain Poomans with a retarded fetish.

>our opinions based on >muh heritage you oaf

Don't call my bitch no oaf.

I'm in my homeland :)

Attached: HERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

who dat ninja

>adjective in the pic isn't even declined properly

Better get back on base Tyrone, your leave pass is almost up.

from a Pennsylvania German family, don't really feel any connections to Germans, work with plenty and they're all arrogant or socially incapable mutes, and all weirdos.

Wouldn't mind a nice tour there to see cathedrals and some of the older cities but who on Earth would want to live there? Weird post, don't know what you're up to, Germans don't believe in Americans of german ancestry

It's just Pr*ssian megalomania. Pay it no mind. Just rest easy knowing the Pr*ssian demons have been vanquished for good and Bavaria reigns supreme nowadays.

>ork with plenty and they're all arrogant or socially incapable mutes, and all weirdos.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

It hurts so much.

I'm talking about in my day to day life, you're a weird and unpleasant group of people and I'm not even bullying

they are probably even less German than our spätaussiedler. would be fun to see if some of them came to Germany. i mean just for the lolz

Yes, that really eases the pain. Thank you so much.

>Bavaria reigns supreme nowadays
Like the time, Merkel cucked the Bavarian Lion to accept many muslim refugees on his soil?

Germans aren't all that bad, but many are pretty grim. If you live in the right city, living in Germany is alright.

east germany is cheap as fuck and filled with prositutes. its like a white thailand

>east germany is cheap as fuck and filled with prositutes.

Those prostitutes are from Poland and Czech Republic.

In West Germany, you get only the finest French and Italian prostitutes.

>Germans, they're all arrogant or socially incapable mutes, and all weirdos.
sad, but there is quite some truth in your observation

Attached: omg1.jpg (1083x711, 117K)

Yeah take those subhumans back where they belong i hate g*Rmans

pretty grim? I've always found germans to be friendly,enthusiastic and a bit naive.
Compared to french people you're way simpler and friendlier.

I feel absolutely no attachment to Germany. In fact, the only time Germany was relevant to my existence was when people used to call me a Nazi because they were upset about being too dumb to pronounce my last name

>too dumb to pronounce my last name

"Schickelgruber" isn't hard to pronounce, though.

Are you afraid, we take your jobs?

It's Pfeiffer. They pronounced it "Puh-fey-fuhr"

peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers

My great great grandfather was a guy called Jacob Pfeffer, i always assumed he was an alsatian jew, maybe you're not german at all but a fellow jew?

The fact is that >we are the most relevant part of Germany by far. When people think of Germany they think Bavaria and there's figuratively and literally nothing you can do about it.

Those prostitutes are in Western Germany too. Plus most Germans go to Poland to fuck prozzies, cheaper and better work ethic.

I'm one of the chosen people?

yeah, or one of the masterace

lol, geh sterben. Bayern, relevant... kek

Attached: 1505924679414.jpg (1024x537, 87K)

german jews. sounds like a win-win situation

what is it? some deep discomfort around foreigners that comes out erratically?

It depends on the region. Some Germans are quite friendly and outgoing (Rhineland, Bavaria, Saxony), others tend to be more reserved and unfriendly (most northern regions).

German people are more on the rational and cold side than French people. Maybe that's there your impression comes from.

I lived for some months in different places in rural germany (north germany near Salzwedel, east Germany near Halle, south/central germany near Swäbisch Gmund) but i've also visited a lot of cities. You're definitely nicer than the french, and i think we're way colder and rational thant you are, but i'm not from southern france so it might only be in my region.

Butthurt detected. Without that sweet aid payments from Ruhrgebiet you would still herd cattle and shit in privies.

I'm fat and stupid and I don't drink. I don't know german but I like germany

So you have been quite to some places in Germany. I only visited Alsace and know some French peope from university/my town also had a good friend from France once.

From my experience French can be more rude and vulgar but in doing so lack the general grimness of some Germans. It is more a state of mind. I guess the origins lie in Germanys authoritarian and bureaucratic past.

Maybe rationalist is the wrong term and prosaic is more fitting. To describe the difference between German and French people.

I have an American friend from Virginia who recently moved to Stuttgart, to work on a US military base. He has been shocked and in awe of how clean and kind the people are, and how many social services they have. He expected Germany to be very expensive (it's cheaper than his home state by a large margin, even for renting) and for the people to be snobby. He seems to be enjoying himself, though his German is very poor.

>be Mexican
>work literally twice as much as Germans
>make less than what a German on welfare would get
>get beheaded by a cartel

Ta-da!

Attached: hours worked per country.jpg (960x684, 91K)

Prosaic? Yes maybe, we're often more concerned about what could or should be rather than how it's actually is.

Fuck Germany and fuck Germans

>Fuck Germany and fuck Germans

I wouldn't fuck Germany with your dick.

stfu subhuman

Most germans either hate foreigners or are afraid of being judged for their shitty english.
Also the ones who get Jobs in foreign cunts are the smartest and therefore the most autistic.

Nothing. No guns, no chance.