Why is there such bad blood between Spain/Portugal and their ex-colonies in Latin America...

Why is there such bad blood between Spain/Portugal and their ex-colonies in Latin America? We get on great with all of our ex-colonies. Even the shithole African ones.

Attached: giphy.gif (256x256, 455K)

Can we get a shithole African here to confirm this pls thanks

The tragedy of the mutt

there isn't

>We get on great with all of our ex-colonies.
you guys love being fucked by pakis; spaniards don't tolerate former slaves turning their country into worse shithole than it already was

>takes off leaf
>"LA LA LA I'M NOT COMMONWEALTH ANYMORE"

Not how it works, Justin

Can confirm

There isn't, you know we are just baiting eachoter for the lol´s?

We usually don´t like blacks and brazilians but we dont necesarly hate them,just don´t like them. But it'susually because of crime they comite when they come here.

hello

yes i can confirm this

>we get on great with all of our ex-colonies

fuck off brit lmaoooooooooooo kid

>spaniards don't tolerate former slaves turning their country into worse shithole than it already was

Attached: 1480273544409.jpg (658x623, 81K)

There isn't.

The Luso-Brazilian banter you see is the exact same you would between two Lusos or two Brazilians. We just enjoy mocking each other and laughing at the way the other one speaks because it's weird as fuck.

Anytime food comes into conversation, there's no fighting. I'd eat sopa de macaco if it were a real thing, because Brazilian food is fucking great.

I see Bongs and Amerimutts shitting on each other all the time.

>Even the shithole African ones.

Bullshit.

It's not true

Speak by yourself. I do not agree with a single word, i sincerely don´t like brazlians, they are fake as fck, and not our kind at all.

When discussing with latin-americans you have to accept the fact that they were educated in a weaker educational system,sprinkled with historical revisionism to make them proud of their country and to hate their colonialist(like the ''they stole our gold'' retarded argument).It's not that we hate them,it's that we grow up with them 24/7 throwing shit at us on social media(youtube specially) and video games for something we were not even responsible for.

Arguing with this type of people is pointless.

>having this much of a victim complex
Fuck off, faggot. No one here is taught that SPAIN WAS EVIL N SHIET

Not the favelados, but a lot of the Brazilians I've met are pretty cool.

It may have helped that I've only met the educated ones, but even the uneducated Portuguese are scum, so.

>I have absolutely no clue about education in other countries: the post
fuck off with your victim complex

Not true.

That's probably what they actually taught him at school.

some of their ex colonies hate them and others love them.

here we love/like spain.

Cool,go to brazil and stay there.

No, there are too many favelados there. I'm not saying that there aren't misguided Brazilians, but I'll argue that if it can produce nice enough chaps, then Brazil at its best would probably be worth it. Those are the Brazilians I don't mind, and there are a ton.

Most Brazilians I've seen here are cool. Probably because I'm not from Lisbon or Porto, so only the ones that treasure peace and quiet arrive here. And the quiet ones are pretty good people, desu.

Portugal would only benefit from a more thoroughly civilised Brazil.

There are millions of good people all around the globe are you prepared to accept them all in your house?

The fuck is that all about? I don't necessarily want them here, I want them to be good all over there.

I don't mind talking to Brazilians via Sup Forums.

That's the point dude, i don´t mind to speak with them, and even if some visit our countries but i don´t want them here, even if they are good people. It's a matter of identity, i want to live in a multicultural world, and when i visit france i wanna see french people, not nigerians, when i visit Italy i wanna see italians, when i visit portugal i wanna see my people, not angolans or brazilians

Fuck off Sup Forumstard. Nowhere did I suggest otherwise, and that is not the question of OP.

Stop being a retarded.

We don't. Each should just stay in his respective country desu.

This, criollos brainwashed them. This is why they hate us while criollos keep them in poverty.

>triggered by logic

What the fuck kind of logic, man? You came in ready for a fight that nobody was pitching and you ended up punching yourself in the face.

Our education system is dedicated to making us hate rich people, not ex colonists. More like the west repaints their history as heroes and god fearing saints as opposed to the mongol-tier sadists that they were.