Why haven't you visited Italy yet?

Why haven't you visited Italy yet?

Attached: pontesantangelo.jpg (1600x1052, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oox4aj5wMPk
pewtube.com/user/AriShekelstein/n7otNXR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it scary at night? it would think so with all of the statues around.

eastern yurop is cheaper

Does Sicily count?

rome is the most beautiful capital in the world

nah, it's illuminated
at least I hope you went to budapest

I'm coming this summer. Is Italy still safe or have is become fascist again?

how do those things contradict each other

I've been to Tuscany and Pisa

Cause it's a 4th world shithole with a bunch of favelas and trash bags all over the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=oox4aj5wMPk

Pisa is in Tuscany.

Attached: 1489199401499.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

safe. Don't believe the fascists lies
gr8

Attached: 1521576635430.jpg (237x212, 11K)

Uh I don't think so buddy, I have been there

I have and I loved it

Cause I dont want to be an obnoxious fucker who doesn't speak Italian. I speak French as a 1st language and Spanish so reading shit would not be too hard i guess but speaking im scared:(

But if im planning, are the two islands of Sardinia and Sicilia worth it compared to the mainland? Is Venice overrated and crowded with tourists? Is Milan worth it to visit or it truly is just a city filled with skinny jeans wearing hipsters? Should I take the time to visit San Marino just to check in another country on my list? Where are the best beaches, Adriatic side or the other?

I DID

be attacked near colosseum,

Gipsy children are scary

Btw im not American, Im just in an American airline plane so I shitpost with their IP

Went in 2006, just a few days after the World Cup. Was amazing to see all the flags everywhere. Went to Rimini, Rome, Venice and San Marino. I'd love to go back and explore more of the cunt, especially Umbria and Tuscany. The south seems kinda shitty.

Hate nigger merchants that terrorize you into purchasing their popular brand knockoff wates.

Shitaly a nigger

Unironically irl burger tourists ask where is Tuscany in tuscan cities.

holy shit that looks good

best beaches are in sicily and sardinia. Venice is beautiful but overcrowded. Milan is eh.

pewtube.com/user/AriShekelstein/n7otNXR

Attached: 1514142640594.png (561x650, 709K)

Because I have no friend to travel with.

> scarily close to Africa
> run by the mafia
> probably full of nationalists at this point who would beat me up if they get the chance

Would like to visit, but even Italy is looking sketchy to me after coming to Sup Forums. I would love it just to try the legendary cuisine.

far right parties got like 1% at the last elections, the "fascists" your journalists are worried about are Lega and M5S, which are both not, in fact, fascist

The media seems to think otherwise.

stop believing that John Oliver is a reliable source of information

I live in America, the most cultured nation in the world. If I wish to visit Italy I simply step outside and walk down the street the nearest Italian restaurant

It's next on my list.

>> run by the mafia
Probably but you won't notice it .
>> probably full of nationalists at this point who would beat me up if they get the chance
Lol no!

its just not that high on my traveling list. I hope to get there one day. but not anytime soon.

I remember when Americans used to put actual effort into their bait posts. This is just...lazy. Regardless, here's your (You). Don't spend it all at once.

I visited S-Tirol if that counts

Scotland is next for me, frend.

If I wanted to visit North Africa I'd rather visit Algeria.

because italians hate scandis

we share a general with finns, my dude.

finns are not scandis

and rightly so

finns aren't scandis

dont take Sup Forums memes into real life please

extremely far distance

Not really.
norwegians have been special guests in /mämmipizza/ more than once.

>Why
uhhm ...

Attached: 1.jpg (700x592, 158K)

Kek.

my ancestral homeland :)

Ok but check the Wikipedia pages about them before

Visited Italy twice in my teens together with my family. I wish I could go again, I have a lot of fond memories from there.

where exactly?

But I have

it was nice

zero interest in europe

Because Italy is a North African shithole.

I love everyone in this thread

Attached: 1517970436687.png (899x720, 173K)

We mainly stayed in Lignano Sabbiadoro both times, but on both trips we drove around to touristy places a lot and took in the sights. This is a long time ago, understand, I'm an old fart. I realise it's probably pretty different now.

If I want to experience Italian culture/cuisine I just go to my neighborhood Italian restaurant/pizzeria. Hell the pizza there is probably way better than authentic Italian pizza which is basically just bread with tomato sauce.

Lignano was a paradise, it's kind of a shithole now

I went there in the 80s, it was pretty damn sweet.

Ive been there many times.

I went to italy, florence is probably the second best city in europe (after prague)
just too many arabs and gypsies, in the tourist areas its multiple of them on every corner either selling stupid shit or begging for money

>family went Italy (somewhere near Lake garda) about 10+ years ago
>in verona a bunch of looky looky men were selling fake gucci shit right outside the shop
>one of them must have spotted a po.liceman at one point and & the all bolted out the are in like a second

Attached: 1507255150397.gif (206x196, 429K)

*policeman at one point and they all bolted out of there in like a second

In Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Verona, Napoli, Sicily, Rimini and Lake Garda. And probably lots of places I forgot. Its a nice country with plenty things to see and do. Probably more interesting than any other European country.

But I secretly prefer just going to a Spanish beach and doing nothing. Spanish people are more laid back.

sicily is pretty laid back, my dude.

I did. Italy is very beautiful. You are very lucky op.

It's filled with brown people.

And the niggers/Muslims are a problem too.

baltic coutries are also underrated

Attached: 1521034328414.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

The media calls everyone who criticizes refugees or holds the slightest conservative views a fascist nowadays.

but I have, twice

I went to lake Garda with my class some years ago. Really liked it there. I also visited Verona and Milan. Only the last one disappointed me a bit. A beautiful Town centre, but too crowded and those black people who forcibly try to sell you bracelets and selfie sticks annoyed me a bit to be honest.
Also the Gardaland is awesome for an amusement park.

Italy has a lot of interesting stuff going for it. Norway is a shitshow for tourists really. The nature is spectacular, yeah, but unless that's literally all you've come to experience, there's just... nothing to see or do and everything is prohibitively expensive.

We get different types of tourists. Weed and hooker tourists from the UK and France. Beach tourists from Germany (god knows why). Asians who visit windmills, star shaped fortresses and flower field stuff.

The culture has never struck me as interesting.

I came to Amsterdam for weed and hookers too lol, pretty common here for the young people.

>16 hour flight
>over $1000 a ticket
Euros are really lucky in regards to travel.

Attached: 1504733121201.png (250x382, 154K)

Amsterdam can be a lot of fun. If you know where to go.

You can take the train from here to Paris for 30 euros. But Ive never been there. :')

Went there a few years ago to visit family. Lived with them for a month in one of the villages near Udine. Gelato is awesome and northern pizza sucks. Felt very pic related climate-wise, would love to dual-citizen that shit. Fell in love with the mountains there.

Attached: PHgEgsr.png (448x454, 120K)

came over on study abroad. Love the north, and Napoli is great. Im absolute dogshit at speaking Italian though, I cant understand when someone responds back to me

Attached: 1509461860186.jpg (680x309, 73K)

What a coincidence

Why is that?

>Napoli is great

Attached: Disgusted Pepe 2.jpg (599x600, 53K)

I have 4 times. Only the north though.

where are you from?

I went there thinking I'd hate it, /ita/ and italians on /int always said its terrible, and everything Id seen about it looks dangerous. But the city was actually pretty neat. Loved walking around the spanish quarter, the underground was really interesting, the people were nice, the food there is incredible

Gli Stati Uniti

I was in rome when I was little
I had a pizza there that was like a religious experience
the mediterranean is literally the best place on earth

I couldn't yet, but I'm gonna visit it next year for sure. Certanly the country that I want to visit the most.

Because I'm poor atm

I have.

Attached: IMG_20151116_103138581_HDR.jpg (4320x2432, 3.76M)

the kids on /ita/ are just retarded neets spewing the typical Sup Forums stuff. Don't listen to them. In what city are you studying?

I dont know why, but there's 10 different american universities spread out around the city

Attached: 1496090208577.png (650x730, 299K)

If you speak french you should visit corsica. Beautiful island.

Italy is top notch bros.

Napoli is a shithole

there are also some of them in Rome :)

I already did.

Uni student. No money and I also just can't be bothered to go anywhere other than my classes.

loved Rome too. Somehow it manages to be less touristy than florence, but its stillfun to see everything. Loved the Vatican

ma perche? Cosa non ti piace?

I’ve been to Italy 3 times, road tripped down the entire pennisula. Beautiful county, highlight of the trip tho was Sicily

Attached: 9B7C68D7-DD58-47E5-9D31-FC759392C533.jpg (2048x1536, 648K)

you're the guy living near campo de' fiori?

The food looks awful, not much history or interesting architecture, your climate is awful too so I don't thin I'll ever visit