Just who the hell do they think they are?

Just who the hell do they think they are?
Always insulting and being incredible rude, autistic, mean, like they are the the shit and we are shit. You are enjoying your 15 minutes of fame soon you'll be back to being a frozen shithole don't you forget that, you are nothing except bad cheese and rotten shit, fuck off.

Attached: sweden.png (159x316, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live where that mini island in the north is :]

Based thread

We are literally going to form a Viking raid to demolish the whole fucking planet you little Pizza manlet. You enjoy your corruption while it lasts, we're coming for you boy.

You leave Sweden out of this

>you are nothing except bad cheese and rotten shit
Haha, exactly! Though you are forgetting things like fiscal responsibility, institutional transparancy, government diligency, and clean streets.
But those are consepts I imagine would be foreign to an Italian.

They are the worst posters in this board after amerimutts

Attached: 1519996091983.png (1200x998, 119K)

My theory is that most swedish posters are suffering from cognitive dissonance. This is because they have been told all their lives that sweden is the best country on earth and told all about swedens achievements in science and business.

Then reality hits them, sweden is the joke of the world, getting poorer, women getting raped left and right in all holes, schools are below average.

This means they have to constantly push their weight around, spin facts, deflect focus towards other countries, to defend that self-image.

But im no expert or even layman, take this with a heap of salt.

Attached: Freud.jpg (270x383, 22K)

Attached: 470012_1647810.jpg (475x356, 187K)

You're rude

Savage.

Here swedeposters want to deflect the attention towards the negative aspects towards their persona towards the insufficencies of the accusing country. These posters are stuck in a cycle that might not end until war is at their doorstep.

I think you are pretty close to the truth. 90% of the time when I see a swede post its something like "we wuz something relevant 300 years ago". Must have something to do with their current crappy situation.

Based Finnish Psychology.

They were never relevant

>You are enjoying your 15 minutes of fame soon you'll be back to being a frozen shithole
Will they go back at illiteracy? Gaeta, Amalfi and Genoa were already forming Republics while the Swedes basically bashed their clubs at each other and looked at the Europeans in amazement because the Europeans could write.

That's a lie actually, they pretty were.

Globally no. But for northern europe yes. They really like to wank for their little "empire" they had.

yeah, no, it's the opposite but nice try Pekka, you're thinking of norway

>this what i want to hear
>he’s based philosopher

We have all of that you fucking tard
This

Classic swedeposter deflection
>dont listen to him, he only tells you want you want to hear.
He knows im correct, which threatens his self image. Therefore nobody should listen to me because of something he made up.

>Just who the hell do they think they are?
Your betters.

Just because you perceive something to be one way doesn't make it so, Mario.

Give me a break
In this case it is so

Woah. WHOA! Italy is bringing the heat.

Attached: iceicebaby.png (223x200, 70K)

>Give me a break
Don't like the truth? Then don't ask.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
Happens when a country is too self-absorbed in itself. America, UK, Sweden Canada are some examples.
See France or the Netherlands or Belgium. Great cunts to live and visit, but the natives are ALWAYS shitting on it and are well aware of their problems and flaws when abroad.
Now imagine a Swede or a Brit or even an American doing it. Yup, they won't. There are more countries like this ofc.

Then you have the other side of the spectrum. The best countries in the world but they're too busy shitposting and enjoying life. Aussies, Swiss, Norwegians, Finns. Those are the best.

Attached: 1511917838037.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Good job proving him right pewdiepie

>being this industrial strength asablasted over not getting to go to Russia to play football this summer
Success does indeed seem to breed jealousy

For Americans, it seems to be incredibly split. You either get ultra nationalistic shitposters, or incredibly self hating whine babies.
I also think Flip posters here fall under the second category, only their country is actually shit.

Don't you worry, next year Germany will have overtaken Sweden in GDP (PPP) per capita.
Then Sweden will get JUSTed

Australian posts don't bother me half as much anymore now that Germany is officially a better place to earn money

Attached: gdp ppp per capita.png (1226x953, 122K)