OH NO NO NO NOOOO

OH NO NO NO NOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: Capture.png (669x663, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope he gets hanged desu

Attached: 1515266919001.png (615x593, 325K)

Fucking racist deserved it, he made my wife's son cry with his disgusting racist "jokes"

>w*Stern freedom

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4

Dear God! What a horrible monster! That poor poor poooor Pug... how could he do such horrible mean things to it! Indoctrinating a Pug to gas the Jews! How dare he!

Is that really a face that should be on the streets?

This

Good. This pure bigotry has no place in British society.

So he is a Sup Forumstard and was probably convicted for more things than the dog posting.

Leftists made their bed by supporting dystopian "hate speech laws", which basically criminalizes the verbal and written expression of emotions and certain political opinions, and now they lie on it.
If they thought it wouldn't bite them back in the ass, they didn't think enough.

Attached: 1521558701638.jpg (526x393, 32K)

It really is insane to think that someone is going to jail for this stupid shit.

Attached: 1520877031001.jpg (400x712, 74K)

sad that the pug has to be destroyed now but these things are necessary for a civilised society

Have the authorities already killed his dog?

The guy was literally a communist, but in any case even if he was a Sup Forumstard or an unironical Nazi, that shouldn't be grounds for detention only by expressing his opinions.

Attached: 1521561109693.jpg (2917x892, 413K)

Welcome to Airstrip One. Don't worry user, Big Bro will make sure you're safe from those evil plastic butter knives!

Attached: ban-plastic-knives.jpg (500x667, 54K)

Attached: 1515268241004.jpg (500x375, 124K)

The dog is a Victim off grossly offensive hate speech and it should be compensated for any emotional trauma !

Wait, do you think that tweet is from the guy in OP?

He wasn't though. He also wasn't really convicted for a "hate crime". It was just deemed grossly offensive.

That's the Scottish justice system for you. They cannot be stopped.

>99c
>Americans keep using this image

user I..

Yes! We must prove how civilized we are by killing dogs for something that isn't physically harming anyone! It shall show we are the superior, stronger men! I mean people. Remember, saying mankind is a microaggression, only barbaric people would say mankind, not like saying humankind! No no no no! We are the superior civilized people!

Despise Nazi dickheads. I'd wipe that smirk straight off your face if I caught you spouting racist shit in real life. Racist scum.

Pardon me darling! I shall use zee... proper photograph, unless you see that it is of most uncivilized and triggering of photos. Would want to be daft now, yes?

Attached: must be an adult to buy butter knives.jpg (1024x652, 45K)

>yer a police state, Harry

>99c
>$0.05
>Britain

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 29K)

>Would want to be daft now, yes?
How out of character for me to make such silly mistake, we all don't want to be daft.

I shall redeem myself with another photo! This time show the magnificent UK officer getting rid of a very very dangerous stick.

Attached: Uk+comp+literally+a+stick_3dd932_5621719.jpg (578x526, 85K)

this but unironically

how much money did the government spend to prosecute this faggot?

Attached: 1389299337838.jpg (640x560, 59K)

yeah sure you would you scrawny english shite

t. alexander gordon jahans

a lot.

But it's not their money, so it's easy to spend. Especially when he gets convicted and has to pay for all the legal expenses anyway. Sure, he won't be able to, and can't get a job while having literal "hate crime" on his resume. So they'll just get the public to pay for it.

Sad part is, this is where Europe is headed.

>english

There are more pakistani subhumans posting with the Union Jack than actual anglos

>but unironically
Did you just assume my irony?

Reminder that this is a Scottish thing, and a Scottish thing only.

Why we're anglos so stupid. What was their endgame? Destruction of the West?

>we're anglos so stupid

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

Shouldn't the pug be arrested too?

>the anti-cuck
liberate him! he's a BASED MAGAPEDE! PRAISE KEK

just emphasising that i'm not being ironic sorry if i offended you mate don't send me to jail

>Fight against Whites who try to prevent jewish World Dominance and the destruction of the White Race

>70 years later your grand children get raped by brown people in their own country and replaced for good

SUCH POETIC JUSTICE!!!

Attached: you-killed-me-so-jew-could-destroy.jpg (1275x717, 124K)

He’s literally hitler for exploiting cute puggos for YouTube views

This. Unfortunately dumb Americans can't tell the difference

True, in England he would have received the death penalty instead.

Attached: 1503223383449.jpg (888x765, 134K)

>A FUCKING BUTTERKNIFE
>LITERALLY A FLAT PIECE OF DULL METAL WE CALL A "KNIFE" ONLY FOR HISTORICAL REASONS

Attached: 1508791866410.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

>NO IT DOESN'T COUNT!

Well ok luv, but don't do it again, or I'll have to report you for microaggression.

>he's actually a communist
lmao he better get the guillotine then

I really feel bad for Europe. It was suppose to be the last refuge for legit white people in America once this experiment fails and the country becomes mutt central.

unironically speaking why do they want white people genocided? It's almost undeniable at this point as UN wants south africans want dead and rapefugees in Europe/America.

Attached: 1520386526961.gif (316x213, 3.89M)

He literally started out the video saying he chose to make the pug nazi because it was the absolute worst thing he could think of.

Attached: 1509556723001.png (1235x650, 298K)

Someone might poke someone hard with it and it could bruise them.

>It was suppose to be the last refuge for legit white people in America
who decided this

That's not him.

who cares if white people stop existing?
it's just a skin colour

Attached: 1514232956429.jpg (433x366, 44K)

>going in jail for this
Lmao at you, uk.

Well you wouldn't want it to be America would you?

wow, he is a racist fuck, why do wh*Toids love to play the victim card?

I'm not surprised in the slightest to hear it. how do their laws on """hate speech""" differ from yours?

are British people complete retards?

what the fuck is going on here

Attached: 1428163328855.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Massive nanny state.

>he's actually a communist

Attached: image.jpg (750x425, 47K)

>Be American
>Get shot
>Be European
>Get arrested for not agreeing with mainstream media

Attached: 1515256136568.png (329x298, 174K)

>99c
dumb yankposter

I'm guessing you're ignoring the whole story with his repeated calls to gas jews?

funny how you see the the missing guys outline in the thumbnail than you do opening it.

They don't use c's in America like that. where do they use them in Europe?

That's worse than being a nazi though.

Though he's funny cunt desu.

hope all pol posters get arrested

It's Australia

He fucking deserved it. Hopefully he gets a dick in his ass in prison.

>It was suppose to be the last refuge for legit white people in America
fuck off we're full. no mutts allowed

Why is Sup Forums so embarrassing

Attached: DYxEsaeXkAASuJ5.jpg (1144x379, 31K)

OH NO NO NO