Hey, I'm the user seeking asylum in Germany / Poland

Hey, I'm the user seeking asylum in Germany / Poland.

I have sentenced my ban so this is why I post after a while.

My life went to even more shit and I can't do anything than faking suicide or suicide for real to help the situation.

Many people accused me of scamming, I don't want your money. All I want is a place to stay and I'll do what you want, like anything.

Please anons help me

Attached: 1521211340809.jpg (1899x1020, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblioteca.jus.gov.ar/argentina-constitution.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping in advance

Go to Sweden

run to a 3rd world country. nobody will dare to look for you here.

I can't, I live in Sudetland and I'm in the situation of having no transport at all. That's why I ask for a neighbour country so I can make it on foot.

Happened few years ago here.
Guy stole couple of millions and fled to Belize, was thinking about that too but yeah, I have no money whatsoever so that's why I'm able to make a slave out of myself

reach your closer sea port and become a deadhead.

Anyways just to clarify things up. I'm not running away from Police. If I'll take my death which isn't a problem in my area (lots of rivers where I could "jump" to) maximum that could happen is the police looking for my death body, which they won't look for in Poland / Germany, duh...

I would travel to Argentina if I could desu. Its the kind of country I like, oh I'd enjoy sabotaging Malvinas

Bump

Post some proof or otherwise this is a LARP thread

What kind of proof?

Post a notice from a asylum center on your case

Nigga I'm not "dead" yet

This. I doubt the kid is ever coming back saying its him

Why do you think so?

What? I'm out of the loop here.

See. You don't even know, I was here before, asking for the same deal. But I got doxed by posting my email. Not going to do the same mistake now

whats your full name

Do you honestly think I'm going to do the same mistake?

Why don't you go and live in a cave in Granada like everyone else? Or a hippy commune somewhere. They're annoying but they're generally nice enough people and they accept everyone. Or go to a bigger city and live with punks or anarchists in a squat until you can get a job.

>I can't, I live in Sudetland and I'm in the situation of having no transport at all. That's why I ask for a neighbour country so I can make it on foot.
hitchhiking is easy and safe.
Sorry m8 I'm back with my parents so I can't help you. I like to think I would f I could

What do you expect? Would you open your door to a random nobody and trust him with your life and your belongings? Your best bet is to go through a BUNCH of churches and ask if a monk is willing to take you in and teach you the way of the Lord Jesus Christ (try to be convincing) say God has told you so. Even if 20 churches turn you down keep trying. If more than 100 turn you down look for gypses they know how to live under the radar.

Well yah, I posted my email here to get in contact with the people so I would prove everything to them. Don't think I'm that retarded, but thanks ig

was that french guy able to help you at all?

Nope. He thought I was to scam him. I mean, it's kinda hard to believe a random stranger and put 80€ just for his ticket when you don't know what he'll do with them. I get that so that's why I'm looking for some place near me

well if you can find a way to reach south america, you will see that life is easy for europeans here.

Yeah I heard of some like
Senor Hilter, jokes aside. If I do I'll definitely try Argentina first

>Section 25.- The Federal Government shall foster European immigration; and may
not restrict, limit or burden with any tax whatsoever, the entry into the Argentine territory
of foreigners who arrive for the purpose of tilling the soil, improving industries, and
introducing and teaching arts and sciences.

page 3

biblioteca.jus.gov.ar/argentina-constitution.pdf

you will be welcome friend.

Where do I get my citizenship tho?

So what happened after you went home?
The reason we stopped trying to help is because we found out that you're 14. You've barely even hit puberty. What you're going through now is a flash in the pan, and taking you in could get somebody arrested.

REMINDER: OP IS A 14 YEAR OLD Sup ForumsTARD. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANYTHINGR OTHER THAN MALICIOUS ADVICE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Why dont you call the police and ask them for help?

Help with what? I mean there's no purpose to do so

Why is he on the run anyway?

i thought he was doxxed and that was the end of story?

I'm not going to admit my age because I have the right to do so and don't want to get b& also.

You don't understand, I can take my death, leave no traces behind, etc... I'm not retarded as you think, I have set up a plan which I'll stick up to
I'm just missing a place to stay at. As I said before I could do the housework and more.

He saw some fight and his parents were mad he didn’t try to help or some petty shit. If I can find the other thread I’d link it.

I was not doxed. I was doxed before but my info got discovered. Not that hard when you know my name. But yeah I just really have nowhere to go and I'm hurting everyone just by existing in the current life.

wtf lol

others have said before he is a liar and a con artist

im not sure, i think you arrive here and ask for it. first they give you a 2 years residence permit, and then the citizenship.

It's more complicated but yeah if you have IQ of 80 it's basically this

Well, I'd expect a con artist to come up with a better story than that at least lol

If you don't give us an explanation you can't expect us to help you. Not all of us where here for the last thread.

Yet they have no proof to claim that

>14
Lmao get back to school, kid.

I'm not going to explain on Sup Forums because of security reasons. I can however give you my email where we can discuss this after 404

show boipussy, i might give you a taco

>Sudetland
Never heard of this cunt. Is it part of EU?

I do not comply with the statement that I'm 14 because I don't want to get b&. If I were or I'm over the age of 18 I'd get b& for admitting it even though I could be over 18, if I don't admit it I can't get banned

show your taco first

oh my, how kinky ;)

Munich Diktat? Did you ever take history classes lmao

Sorry but you can't expect people to go as far and give you their email just for an explanation. If the others are right and you're actually 14: It'll get better just go home.

It's a part of Czech which had a large German speaking population

we're interested to hear to story here, noone's is going to bother sending you an email about it kek
good luck finding help that way anyway, I guess you'll need it

What the fuck. Report this stupid thread.

Attached: 1510525944232.jpg (3600x2397, 2.61M)

What the origin of the issue btw

>history
No. I opted out and took a Bible class (old testament only). Most of us don't study history or geography or anything like that.

whats with the tarp behind you

so blood wouldn't splash all over when he shoots himself in 3 seconds (it still did)

I'm going for a lay down lads, the thread didn't turn out as I thought it would. Anyways surprised that you remember me after the month. I'll post here regularly, just not now.
Gn

so you an underage faggot on the run but somehow you still have a place to sleep and internet acces?

I fucking hate teenagers

kids these days

Didn't say I'm on run

so you are trying to flee

Also didn't say I'm underage. It's the others implying it. I'm not going to say anything on it

It's almost impossible to fake your death in the information age. Seriously though, how have things gotten worse? Have you not tried to find a better therapist?

Yes, going to post tomorrow. Cya Pedro

I'll explain tomorrow. I just feel tired now and don't want to shitpost or to say something wrong, hope yo understand. Tomorrow's a day also

And, as we were pleading before,

GET

THE FUCK

OFF

Sup Forums

It is actively harming you. You've barely hit puberty and your OP image is a screenshot from somebody blowing his brains out. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and sort your life out before you end up like the adults on /r9k/ and Sup Forums. You don't want to go there.

I browsed this forum for three years now. I've seen shit. I don't think that anything can disgust me anyways. It's fine, I can live with it

how about talking to your friends instead of strangers on the internet
I mean this a forum for chinese cartoons, it's really not the best place to discuss your life choices

You started browsing as an 11-year-old. Do you know how harmful that is to you? It's not about being disgusted, it's about what this place is doing to your socioemotional development. Right now you're in a critical period of development, and you're spending all of your time in a place full of people with no social graces and defeatist attitudes (at best). You're wasting your years of formative socioemotional development surrounded by socioemotionally maladaptive people you don't even know, instead of making an effort to fix your shit and connect with your peers. This website is going to ruin your entire life if you don't make changes before you leave high school.

I wish I had friends. However I'm the outsider, I don't fit in. I don't mind tho, I just read books and pick up knowledge

>I wish I had friends. However I'm the outsider, I don't fit in.
you sound preetty underage to me, or well at least bellow 20

You're 14. Even the 'popular kids' don't have friends at that age. Get over it, work on your social skills and confidence, get a good psychologist and/or psychiatrist if you need to, and try and meet new people next school year. You're not unique here- internet culture is mainstream culture among kids. You'll find ones you fit in with.

Knowledge isn't only obtained by reading books though. Social interaction is a skill that needs to be acquired an practiced as well. And even if you flee to Germany or Poland that won't change. You won't feel any better over here.

Well you have a point, but I'm mentally challenged even without Sup Forums. I'm no psychologist but I can tell that I have many psychopathic symptoms and may suffer from depression. I really have nowhere else to go since I'm forsaken in the real life. I know it sounds wrong but Sup Forums is the best thing I can do right now

Now that I look at it, it's pretty millenial thing to say

Sup Forums is NOT the best thing you can do by any means. There are countless forums, irc channels, etc. that aren't full of self-defeating people who wasted their lives away because they had the same mindset as you and had it validated by a group of losers on the internet. Sup Forums is full of people who want to drag others down because they're in the pits. It's a crabs-in-the-bucket environment. Find a smallish social or special interest platform and go there. That's what people like you used to do 15 years ago with much better outcomes.
>I'm no psychologist but I can tell that I have many psychopathic symptoms and may suffer from depression
You're not 'mentally challenged', you're a kid with mental health issues that can be overcome if you work on them. I was in a similar position at your age and managed to overcome it with some work, therapy, and changes to my thought patterns. It takes effort to get better, but it's better than wasting your formative years and possibly the rest of your life dwelling in a pit. For as bad as you think things are for you right now, they get a hell of a lot worse if you're mentally ill as an adult.

You have a point, I'll give you that. Anyways I really should sleep now. I'll make this thread again tomorrow

Goodnight, I hope you feel better. I'll talk to you tomorrow if I see the thread.

Haha wtf, just go back home user.
Seriously ur parents are worried.