Reminder that Japan is an alternate history China that never got run over by nomads and retained rich culture infused...

Reminder that Japan is an alternate history China that never got run over by nomads and retained rich culture infused with modernity.

Attached: images (13).jpg (511x288, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan#Rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord#Effects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#Rapes_by_U.S._forces
youtube.com/watch?v=-LobfkvONqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobusuke_Kishi
youtube.com/watch?v=vPWQ8sXcQNk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c
youtube.com/watch?v=XnPODD4ebCs
youtube.com/watch?v=RpiXFmAfbnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5FLJsU2_E
youtube.com/watch?v=kbm4v4B63Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M*ngol invasion of Song dynasty worst day of my life

Attached: evolution_of_chinese_clothing_and_cheongsam_qipao_by_lilsuika-d5uaq7g.jpg (1000x4133, 1.02M)

Mongols? More like Brongols.
Fuck China.

Northern dynasty = qt

sure
would be nice if chinese didn't sound so terrible, especially mandarin

song china + meiji style modernization would be very intersting though

ew no
mongols are lame

Not to be that guy but do you remember 1945? Regardless though, you're correct. CCP had subversive Jews working for them and throughout Maoist regime.

Reminder that Japan is completely cucked by the West and a failure.

Look up the "rape epidemic" by US occupying soldiers that the Japanese government help to cover up. Look up the Plaza Accords that killed Japan economically.

>flag

>Flag

>flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan#Rape
>Dower states that "According to one calculation the number of rapes and assaults on Japanese women amounted to around 40dailywhile the RAA was in operation, and then rose to an average of 330 a day after it was terminated in early 1946."Michael S. Molasky states that while rape and other violent crime were widespread in naval ports likeYokosukaand Yokohamaduring the first few weeks of occupation, according to Japanese police reports and journalistic studies, the number of incidents declined shortly after and they were not common on mainland Japan throughout the rest of occupation.Two weeks into the occupation, the Occupation administration began censoring all media. This included any mention of rape or other sensitive social issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord#Effects
>It is thus postulatedthat Plaza Accord contributed to the Japanese asset price bubble, which progressed into a protracted period of deflation and low growth in Japan known as theLost Decade.

How does it feel to have your country utterly cucked by foreigners to the point your own elected government favours censoring their crimes against your citizens over your personal wellbeing?

Did you read that post? The Occupation government was doing the censorship, that means YANK BULLS not Japan

>by foreigners
>flag

The occupation government include US-pardoned Japanese war criminals like Abe'a grandfather, lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#Rapes_by_U.S._forces
>According to Tanaka, close to midnight on April 4, an estimated 50 GIs arriving in 3 trucks assaulted the Nakamura Hospital in Omori district. Attacking at the blow of a whistle, over the period of one hour they raped more than 40 patients and an estimated 37 female staff.One of the raped women had a two-day-old baby that was killed by being thrown on the floor, and also some male patients who tried to protect the women were killed.

>According to Tanaka, on April 11, between 30 and 60 U.S. soldiers cutphone linesto a housing block inNagoyacity, and simultaneously raped "many girls and women between the ages of 10 and 55 years".

Thanks for the (You)s, cuck.

The Wei, Jin dinasties 220-589 AD looks the best, probably.
Second place the Tang dynasty, it looks very decadent and fun
Japan is very interesting. it's a shame they're so racist, bigoted, and their work ethic is basically work 20 hours for the company, otherwise you're fired. A shame, I might've wanted to learn their language otherwise.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LobfkvONqs

>Japanese war criminals like Abe'a grandfather
are criminal and Suspect same in china?
no surprise
Chinese still live in middle ages

Japan got raped so hard they can no longer reproduce.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-22-08-08-59.png (1439x1449, 1.81M)

Japan and Thailand have similar fertility rates dumdum

Attached: lowest fertility.png (530x926, 32K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobusuke_Kishi
>Known for his brutal rule of the Japanese puppet stateManchukuoinNortheast China, Kishi was calledShōwanoyōkai(昭和の妖怪; "the Shōwa era monster/devil").After World War II, Kishi was imprisoned for three years as a Class A war crime suspect. However, the U.S. government released him as they considered Kishi to be the best man to lead a post-war Japan in a pro-American direction. As such, he has been called "America's Favorite War Criminal."
>The womanizing Kishi found the forced celibacy of prison life the most difficult aspect of being held in Sugamo as he was held alone in his cell; Kishi, who was used to having sex dozens of times every day, found the absence of women very hard to cope with.

The mass rapist couldn't get his dick wet in prison so he started letting the US rape his people en mass in exchange for freedom, lol.

Japan is still like the one of the top 3 or 5 economies on Earth and they had a devastating fall and wake up to reality from WW2

ah...RAA was organized when kishi in the prison mate
and it was closed before kishi get out jail

What is your feeling about CCP that do nothing and just run from place to place during we killed and raped your stupid people ruled your city? mate

>retained rich culture

Attached: E3674E6A-7FD5-42AA-BA87-67186BBD909B.jpg (397x666, 46K)

[Citations needed]

Thailand had 5+ kids per woman until the 1990s while Japan fell below replacement rate in 1974.

The CCP was tiny in 1937.

Chiang Kai-shek was too busy exterminating them to oppose Japan’s invasion of North China.

it just a slow or fast

>rich culture
What? You eat the same rice and fish every day. All the traditional clothes are just long pieces of cloth. Meanwhile, France created hundreds of new culinary recipes and traditions, was a founder in the movie industry, created the perfume industry, and is a leader in fashion. Japan is pretty bland compared to them

Why you proud about France?

Maybe he's 56% french.

>You eat the same rice and fish every day
post from parallel univers

I'm not really. I was expecting more from the cuisine and traditional clothes. It looks like during a haven't really changed much in Japan historically until recently. Compare this to France, where is has changed quite considerably culturally over it's history, even hosting one of the world fairs

>traditional clothes
what is French traditional clothes

i can not take his opinion seriously
becouse he post like this
>You eat the same rice and fish every day

do american think japanese eat fish everyday?
seriously?

Something like this is relatively recent, and is pretty nuanced, and easy to change up and expand on. All traditional Japanese clothes are just a big cloth with a different floral pattern on it

Attached: 1515416435167.png (487x498, 14K)

Anything Coco Chanel is french. Depends how far you want tradition to go but that's a good point, not too old, not too modern.

>rice
>fish
>noodles
>seaweed
There, I just described the entire Japan are culinary experience

yes

it is not traditional clothes
it is just stereotypical clothes

Ah...ok...

I would assume it differs between regions, like in every other European country. The pic rel kids are Bretons.

Attached: bretons.jpg (640x525, 98K)

I get that, but it's still not just a big ass piece of cloth. If I want to make a kimono, I can just take my bed sheet and wrap it around me. The traditional Japanese clothes are just a decorated bed sheet

Judging from their Uralic-based language, they were actually even more overrun by nomads than China.

Attached: 1253251789238.jpg (381x365, 16K)

Rich culture in Japan's case doesn't mean good culture.

Their culture is fucking shit and they were ruthless savages before the US castrated them.

>it's still not just a big ass piece of cloth
greak and roman will crying

>Brazil chastising people about their culture

Attached: 1517150024556.png (512x512, 64K)

Is Japanese Uralic-based? Source please.

>I can just take my bed sheet and wrap it around me. The traditional Japanese clothes are just a decorated bed sheet
how he hate most traditional western clothes

Attached: 400px-Toga_Illustration-2.svg.png (400x738, 275K)

I never said "brazilian culture" was exemplary, so I don't understand your point.
Even if we assume that brazilian culture is utter shit, that doesn't change the fact that japanese culture is also shit, the difference being that one is romanticized by weeaboos and clueless people that only know Japan from movies.

Get lost, weeb.

Why should they?

Attached: greekitalian.png (593x373, 584K)

in USA
did school teach you Italian and roman are same people?

i thought coulture do not have relation between haw ruthless

you said Greek
Also, your "togas are bedsheets" don't matter, since western countries have moved from those long, long ago. Meanwhile you're still at the bedsheet phase.

ah...why you hate weab and still in weabest site in English Internet

>ティ。英語先生
Your """""""broken""""""" English ain't fooling anyone

>you said Greek
yes and i said roman too
>since western countries have moved from those long, ong ago.
it is not because move
western lost roman coulture onetime and use german coulture
> Meanwhile you're still at the bedsheet phase
kimono is traditional clothes mate
not every day clothes no one change traditional clothes today i think

try guess idiot

Você parece estar forçando o inglês quebrado

O anão americano tá certo, você é fake ching chong

I Japanese two. I America travel for enjoy! Japan go back to 4 days

i can not understand Spanish
sory

I like how you somehow magically can perfectly understand what the other user is saying in English, but for some reason when you type out English its broken. How is it that you can understand his syntax, but you can't apply it on your own?

Usted parece estar forzando un ingles "roto"

El enano americano esta en lo cierto, tú eres un falso ching chong

Volta pra america, subhumano burro.

Da pra ver que estás forçando o inglês quebrado

reading skill and writing skill are different skill mate

>Retained a rich culture

Sucking American cock isn't a culture

Attached: 1518209490816.png (646x822, 61K)

i can not understand portuguese
sory

ブラジルなんて土人国家に言われる筋合いはねぇよカス
悔しかったら発展途上国から脱出しろ

@87201921
>Ryo O'Rian martinez give me a (you)

Attached: 21557679_490099868031691_4828405311535827113_n.jpg (480x757, 24K)

英語ができないからって日本語で返すのは流石に沸点低すぎってか育ちが悪く見えるぞ…

>I like how you somehow magically can perfectly understand what the other user is saying in English
わざと間違えてるネイティブだと疑われるぐらい読解は完璧ってか
これは結構嬉しいね

先に英語放棄したのが土人の方なんだから良いだろカス

怒んなよ
やすい挑発にのるなんて格好悪すぎるわ

いきなり出て来てしたり顔で説教かましてくんじゃねぇよカス
てめぇ日本語を俺が使うまで一度もレスしてねぇrom専カスじゃねぇかカス

Não falo mandarim

this level of autism...

Attached: 250px-Bernardo_O´Higgins_en_Londres.jpg (250x326, 16K)

カスって言葉大好きだなw
お前絶対煽り運転に耐えられないタイプだろ(・ัω・ั)

こっちもお前の借り物糞言語なんて話さねぇよ

i can not understand Spanish
sory

Japan is literally one of the best nations on this planet to live on, how can anything with a straight face say Japan is a failure? This is beyond propaganda, this is just delusion.

ching chong ching, ur lenguage is shit, ching ching chang chen lu wei chian, disgusting western omaewa mou shindeiru.

@87202280
>this level of autism...
>spanish...

nice meme (you)

Attached: 1515950382744.jpg (245x216, 13K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#Rapes_by_U.S._forces
Why does no one talk about this?

Fuck off, sudaca

how pathetic...south american aboriginal people do this...

it wasn't rape, they wanted it

sory i do not have pic for bantar your country
because chili... chili... you are nothing in the world...
is chili source from your country?

prefer China

Attached: yu-garden-20865.jpg (1920x1080, 1017K)

japanese race and civilization have nothing to do with china, retard

Attached: ethnical and cultural division.jpg (812x1348, 317K)

@87202366
What are you doing here carlitos? don't you have to jump a fence or something? ayayaiiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=vPWQ8sXcQNk

@87202374
@87202467

nice dobleru postu desu, now i proceedu to commit sudoku watchingdu madoka magica at the same time, dirty western.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c

>Japan is literally one of the best nations on this planet to live on
kek, is that why they kill themselves and die from overwork so much?

Attached: gjx1b.jpg (620x445, 36K)

Memeing aside, how come ancient korean culture isn't popular as chinese and japanese culture?

>le japan is a snowflake meme again

public relations are still not enough
and they are mey be too late

They're as far removed from Chinese as can be and much closer to Korean, which is really just distorted Mongolian.

Attached: mongook.jpg (840x639, 131K)

not as grandeur as chinese and not as neat and badass as japanese.
it was basically a chinese colony.

Proof:
>Mongolian
youtube.com/watch?v=XnPODD4ebCs

>Korean
youtube.com/watch?v=RpiXFmAfbnU

>Japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5FLJsU2_E

>Mandarin
youtube.com/watch?v=kbm4v4B63Bk

As you can see, Korean and Japanese are much closer to Mongolian than Chinese.

Attached: 1521402167774.jpg (800x1074, 90K)

>>Korean
don't care for the cropped sailor outfit but oh my dat midriff and crotch

Mongolian is cuter

You're quite a refined gentlemen

Thanks, buddy. That actually cheered me up a bit.

>regard people from different region and group as barbarians in 2k16+2

Attached: 1521406374359.png (498x499, 47K)