If this place is so great than why do their people keep moving out?

If this place is so great than why do their people keep moving out?

Attached: images.png (209x241, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/state/california/article136478098.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If California is so awful, why do obsessed flyovers make a thousand threads about it every day?

It's too crowded.

Demand to live there exceeds supply

Bay area wh*Tes move out.
Net positive.
jk, turns out not everyone can pay 5 million bucks for 1000 square feet. Most of them leave the bay area and go to flyover country and buy a huge McMansion. Tbqh that's my goal in life too.
I think the largest portion of people leaving the bay Area are going to nashville, I could be wrong though, I just remember hearing that on NPR.

I'm not even that flyover mutt who keeps making those threads, I just don't understand why Californians keep moving out and then keep hailing California as the gold standard to how other states should be run. It just seems kind of counterintuitive imo

China tier overpopulation in some areas. Everything is so competitive that usually only the highest bidder can afford housing.

no water

gentrification. the poor have to make room for the wealthy.

It's not overpopulated it's just impossible to build anything. Only in places like Bakersfield and Fresno is there an adequate supply of houses and those places suck

Just how bad is central valley that people would rather move to literally the middle of nowhere, Tennessee, as opposed to a 3 hour drive away?

Attached: California_population_map.png (600x600, 161K)

You do know it's the poor people who can't afford the cost of living who are moving out, right?

Just because a lot of people are leaving doesn't mean that a lot aren't also moving in. Just not in as high of amounts.

People leave because it's expensive. It got too high of a demand with too low of supply half of which is already owned by foreigners (including Americans) who don't even live here.

Hopefully that bill that suspends development restrictions in areas near mass transit will help. There also seems to be a movement among young people who are pro housing. So who knows what the next decade will be like.

We export our shit to other states and take their best.
sacbee.com/news/state/california/article136478098.html

>Keep moving out

California population in 2010: 37 million.

California population in 2018: 39.5 million.

CO here, please go ruin something else

Maybe you should just find another scapegoat.

You've been crap ever since you legalized weed. A few more pot smoking refugees won't hurt you.

>lived in california
>moved all over the country
>california was the worst state to live in next to maryland
>if you call their state "shit" they refute with "flyover" because they have no argument

californians are such braindead liberal faggots

Maryland is a great state you flyover tard.

AZ here
Hate commiefornians

Tell me about rural north dakota

you forget that half of California is a desert

What are some interesting things to do in San Diego?

What's so bad about california.
I ask as someone with no first hand experience of any US state.

if you lived there you would wanna get away from the mexicans, and central valley is full of em

It's liberal.
SD zoo and beaches.

Actually don't mind the liberalness and I say this as a person from one of the most conservative places in this country
but goddamn, get a culture of maintaining your cities and streets clean
Also the traffic in socal is ungodly
They should also get a culture of using public transport too
Why can't most of Cali be more like San diego? San diego was one of the nicest big cities I've visited here in the states, and its even right next to the fucking border so spics aren't an excuse for the rest of the cities in the state to be so shitty

But I'm still right here

>mfw we're sending our rich hippies fuck over other states that made fun of us
Enjoy the inflated housing rates.

Attached: 0fe1dd92d58f600664be7045d5a4d5f9.jpg (781x800, 61K)

California is great if you stay away from every big city not named San Diego.

It's just middle class people that can't afford to live here. CA is becoming a technocratic hellhole where 95% of the state is employed in the service industry to the other 5%.

People are leaving because so many people have moved here, because, guess why, its such a nice state

>CA is becoming a technocratic hellhole where 95% of the state is employed in the service industry to the other 5%.

So it's like Downton Abbey except the servants are hispanic?

Attached: image.jpg (920x518, 100K)

Californian here. The two main reasons to dislike it are its exceedingly liberal policies and some of the people who live here. I'm okay with some of what we do but the restrictions on gun ownership have been getting worse. The "bad" people aspect is that some will act stuck up and disregard anyone besides themselves. Also there are innercity crowds who can cause problems. The upside is an incredibly diversified economy with jobs in every sector and an absolutely beautiful climate. As an added bonus everyone who makes Cali hate threads is subject to

these people will turn texas and other republican states blue

It's legal in CA and weed legality held equal, CA by far seems to be the bigger retard magnet

Based San Diebro. Why does no one pay attention to us.

>beaches.
Not right now lmao