America isn't Angl-

>America isn't Angl-

Attached: 1521639009287.png (1437x931, 277K)

Look at me, I’m the American now.

>20% Iberian
CHI

>Le 39.9% face

>le less English DNA than your own colony face

Attached: wew lad.png (1413x614, 157K)

>South Africa above Canada
OH NONONO

t. rape baby of Romans, Anglos, Saxons, Normans, French, Scots, Welsh, Irish, AND Americans

dios mio

It’s almost as if a self selected group has a self selection bias

Nigger it's widely documented that the overwhelming majority of Americans have some form of British/Scottish/Welsh blood in them. That is just one group that says it.

Most "genetic maps" that show that Kraut heritage is the most is self-reported meme data, from idiots that know nothing of them self.

t. rape baby of Romans, Anglos, Saxons, Normans, French, Scots, Welsh, Irish and Mexicans

We did the raping of the Mexicans you goof

>British/Scottish/Welsh
retard

Not so these days.

Self reporting and self selecting are completely different concepts.
>american education

It's almost as if our sceintifically provevn racial purity has you SEETHING.

Attached: OH YES YES YES.png (813x682, 93K)

w-where are the slavs

Natives already know where they come from.

I am talking about government studies that look at actual genetics, you absolute retard

>le 56 percent man

this meme needs to die. it didn't suddenly become trendy for people to list their ethnicity as german instead of english, it's simply that the south decided to switch to "american" rather than english
in the 1980 census it was 49.6 million english, 10 million scottish, 1.6 million welsh, and 49.2 million german
in 2010 it was 27 million english, 6 million scottish, 5 million scotch-irish, 1.9 million welsh, 20 million just american, and 43 million german
overall british dropped by about 2 million, while german dropped by about 6 million