Why live and procreate...

Why live and procreate? What is the purpose o bringing new people to this world without even asking them whether they want to live in this shitty place.

Attached: ozcXTkHAJcGGM1m63Q1QZi2AviW_FfTZqflXnwtRaho.jpg (1024x757, 141K)

I have trouble with randomly falling asleep. I've heard children will fix that.

Lol. That's a weird answer.

Because of the nitrogen cycle, we are meant to die and decompose to liberate nitrogen into the atmosphere. Life just got more complicated through time but the end goal is the same.

Earth's homeostasis.

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

If they didn't want to live in a shitty place, why did some of them contribute to this shitty life in a previous life?

Let me tell you, you ain't great outside of parties either.

Give this man Best Philosophical Post Award 2018

Just don't go there please.

Attached: rusty fedora.gif (240x183, 895K)

It's a quote from a TV show he didn't make it up.

because i want to mould someone from day one into the person i wanted to be in order to get over my own insecurities and regrets

Welp, at least it's a good quote.

But why? Ok, you kid gonna have more money and more pussy than you. Next?

that's it, i die happy that ive lived and overcome my past regrets by thoroughly being involved in the development of a better me

But that's... disgusting...

i mean im ok with it, and unless the kid's a nerd or something he'll probably be cool with it too so idc

It's normal. It is the nature of life. Just to procreate. We are cancer on the face of Universe. Cancer cannot go against its nature and stop the mindless creation of new cancer cells. Your illusion and your clarification are of no matter.
I will be the same way. And if I go against my nature, I will be in misery, no matter how hard I try to justify my choice.
I wish to live in another Universe.

I will never have the opportunity to decide on having children, so this is a non issue
But people want something to carry their legacy since they didn't create anything of real value

Attached: 1521544812782.png (2532x1366, 1.34M)

You were supposed to go through this when you were 16. Are you 16?

The current goal is to populate multiple planets.

Earth is a paradise, even in 2018. If its shitty residents decide to label it shitty and thus be shitty themselves, it will retain its shitty status.

Why create? Creation is such that it is worthy of itself by its very nature, being an inherently good thing. Destruction, its opposite, of its own unique nature, is capable of corrupting the purity of creation.

>go through
How do you get out of it without being a hypocrite?

By not being an angsty teenager anymore.

Cool, got any non-meme answers?

Got any non meme problems?

Ok, go neck yourself then, you Lithuanians like that, don't you?

Why? I'm not the one brooding about lack of meaning in my life, caused by stunted emotional growth.

Because you're a cunt eager to start shit but won't actually provide any opinion

It's something pretty much everyone goes through during their teenage years, do you need "an opinion" on breathing as well?

No, just an answer for that meaning of life that will stand up to scrutiny

learn it and stop asking

Attached: C_4_foto_1014349_image.jpg (1280x800, 208K)

Stop with that idiotic notion everyone who is troubled with philosophical questions is a teenager. Almost everyone knows that except for you who is so much like the thing you try to oppose. The angsty teenager is you and you brought this problem here reveling in it.

Cancer also wants to spread.

Well... classic Russian answer for ya. Probably that's why your nation is so easy to brainwash. Because every attempt of contemplation is cut off by your parents. Try thinking about ideas at least sometimes boy.

everyone knows it's not true*

i feel your pain
now go to work
italian masters need enthusiasm on workplace

Attached: Jonah-Hill.jpg (413x417, 73K)

Yes, you showed me how unimpressed you are with me and how witty you solved that communicational battle. But THINK about it. You didn't bring any ideas or concepts to this thread. Your whole point could be boiled down to "work instead of think".
Epitome manifested.

>work instead of think
but its all your purpose

Attached: 48f58c4s-960.jpg (450x375, 25K)

poor people have low intelligence
so they produce many children who would work and bring more food to home

many first world people on the other hand know that they dont have to fear hunger or anything else related

Cannot even write a normal argument. Sometimes I really think some of the Russians are truly subhumans.

Nice pasta

you don't need my argument
you're cattle

>What is the purpose o bringing new people to this world without even asking them whether they want to live in this shitty place.
GEE LET ME JUST ASK MYSELF BEFORE I WAS BORN IF I WANNA DIE OF COURSE I WANNA DIE OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T DRINK ALL THE TIME ACTUALLY I DON'T WANNA DIE I JUST DON'T WANNA LIVE WITHOUT ALCOHOL
gay thread kys