So the why did they fuck off from *Taly

so the why did they fuck off from *Taly

Attached: CZgkmm4WEAAjHUZ.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FC_eHoOttIA
youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4
bbc.com/news/technology-33425411
forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/12/07/how-youtubes-pewdiepie-made-12-million-this-year-despite-racist-videos/#6f5e1c0064e9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's been in Italy just a couple of months

bad internet and he couldn't learn italian

Because it's Italy.
Then again being in britain isn't much better.
Nor is being in sweden.

I'm not sure which is the lesser shit at this point

who?

And he's still had bad internet for fucking ages.

He was scared she could leave him for a superior italian alpha male, in britain he's 10 times better than the average so there's the risk

>Spaghetti lords
>Alpha males
Italians are beta faggots, all of them

Yes :3

> following Youtubers' lives like you are a pack of hysterical 13-year-old girls
Sup Forums what the hell

Mediterranean maidens were made for Nordic bulls

>Watch some fag's daily videos cause they're alright
>He reveals little bits of his life in these videos every now and then
>Because you're not mentally retarded, you have the brain capacity to remember these details
>Suddenly you're an obsessed 13 year old

What's got you all insecure, mate?

His videos are boring but I just watch them because my friends watch them too and it's social suicide if I don't, I don't want to be 'the weird kid' in the group.

Eh Britain might not have the best quality of life, but in real terms it is better than living on the c*ntinent.

why watching his dumb videos in the first place? his demographic are literal childs. Also, caring so much for a strangers life its a sign your own life its a bit empty and plain. Maybe try interacting with real people.

>knowing some things about someone means you deeply care about them

You seem to be projecting some insecurities here.

stop being underage then

>better than living on the c*ntinent.
Quality of life wildly varies in both Britain and the Continent. Making such blanket statements is stupid

I had a feeling you were underage. I just screencapped this. never let me see your face in /mena/ again

Attached: 1394537163681.jpg (429x410, 46K)

said noone ever,
>real terms
the real term is that you are a butthurt chav with nothing to say whatsoever
retard, you have to actively look for it to know this

I'm 21 and in college. I just hang out with a lot of students and they age from 16 to 28. Like I said, I don't like his videos and I find them boring, but I just want to fit in and have friends.

>you have to actively look for it

No you don't wtf? If you're just watching his videos regularly then it's just fed to you. He's not some secretive celebrity with an unknown identity and alias, this info wasn't found by a detective or the NSA, he literally says this shit about his life in his videos sometimes.

To be fair he's kinda right, to know so much about someone you actively need to watch his videos and know who he is
>but he's famous!
yes that's true, Donald Trump is famous too but I don't know every single detail about his life

why would i watch someone like this, you are a fucking kid, get lost

I can't imagine grown man discuss fucking pewdiepie irl
are you proxy american?

You also don't watch content which Donald Trump uploads daily, in which he gives info about his life.

My point is people like myself are watching these videos for entertainment, not because it's a documentary about the life of a swede. Any info about his life which slips into them is secondary but retained because functional brains have a memory. I don't particularly care about his personal life but I still know some shit about it. So no you don't need to "actively look for" details from his life, you just need to watch some dumb videos sometimes and it comes along with that.

>"ur a kid"
>acts like a child
Really made me think.

Nah, I'm a college student and I hang out with literally everyone in my student campus because I like having a lot of friends, a big social circle and having a good life. Some of the students are underage and watch this shit, so I just watch it with them for the sake of it. But I can't stand his videos, most of them are unfunny as fuck and includes him screaming like a retard 24/7.

reminder that pewdiepie is literally /ourguy/ and this thread is full of newfags

Italian "men" are manlet mama's boys

spotted 2016 election faggot who found out about Sup Forums Sup Forums on reddit
le our guy xd
NIGGER :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=FC_eHoOttIA

our guy for sure :DD

you cant think since you are a 17y old bruce with no brains, blow it out your ass little fag

This

Attached: 97D75F03-4064-464A-ACF4-3F75E3C26D93.jpg (795x567, 148K)

So this is the intelligent response of a mature adult.

Attached: 1517149206691.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

reminder pewdiepie has posted on Sup Forums since 2010, thanks for proving my point newfriends :^]

Yes, pretty much this!XD

Attached: 1510410540400.png (1015x860, 102K)

>watching these videos for entertainment
literally how dude. i can't stand his videos no matter how hard i try to.

It's got it's negatives and positives there's videos I don't finish myself. Yeah he screams like a mongoloid ironically but there's usually decent to humorous editing as well, and sometimes he just talks about other shit like whiskey or some books. It's mostly just a constant, I wouldn't really expect any one fag making daily videos to have consistently high quality shit.

>tfw fairly tall with glorious blonde hair and blue eyes thanks to swedish ancestry
>still can't get a gf
Wtf I thought italian girls liked northern looking guys
I should've been born a kara boga lads

>e-celebs
>>>/youtube/

Tell your friends they have awful taste.

Or stop lying.

Because Italians look down on race mixers

>I wouldn't really expect any one fag making daily videos to have consistently high quality shit.
yeah true actually. how old are you btw?

but honestly in this period, in this time
who wants to be in Italy?

Attached: 1519415230930.jpg (300x300, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

How can I get an italian gf ?

EXPLOSION

>Maybe try interacting with real people
>he says while on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum

Attached: 1520991772885.jpg (503x519, 52K)

go in a German brothel

Attached: evil intent.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

not him, but I'm a turbo normie (except no gf), we are in Spain after all

p.s. posting from my office while my coworkers discuss if having a vermouth at this time (11:04) is as sign of being alcoholic

Do many girls look like Marzia in Italy ?

>we are in Spain after all
Clearly you don't know Jorge. Autism isn't limited to chinks and snowniggers anymore user.

Jorge is an extreme case of autism. We all have "that guy" in school. FFS even teachers bully them.

WOW WHAT AN OLDFAG LMAO 2010 THANKS CHILE XDDDD

People have life outside of this website. It doesn't take much effort to pick up a phone, install a Sup Forums app and shitpost whenever you're bored somewhere.

some do, but people who talk about having a life on this site are way more pathetic, the only reason you'd make a post like this is because no one gives a fuck about what you have to say in real life or on social media. Just look at any doxxed tripfag, huge losers in every case.

stop projecting, man, but it's true what he said, I only know this couple because people keep making threads about them on Sup Forums, and well, irl I can't talk about them with anyone because my friends know Sup Forums but they don't lurk it, I'm even surprised when they post pepe memes on our whatsapp group

>stop projecting, man
how am I projecting? I'm not the one giving literal facebook updates on an anonymous board, I'm not your friend, fuck off.

dunno why you are so butthurt when precisely everybody on this board talks about his personal life all the time, but this is not r9k so if your ass is so sore you can go and stay there

pretty ironic you'd bring up /r9k/ because that's all /r9k/ is, losers like you sharing their life because no one in their life actually gives a fuck, you'd fit right in. even being rejected in an anonymous imageboard got you frustrated. have fun thinking about this conversation for the rest of the year, I'll probably forget it by tomorrow "normie".

bbc.com/news/technology-33425411
forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/12/07/how-youtubes-pewdiepie-made-12-million-this-year-despite-racist-videos/#6f5e1c0064e9
>7 million in 2014
>12 million in 2017
Christ.

Attached: 1379676155902.png (336x475, 62K)

Fags like you are the prime reason why Sup Forums should be a 25+ board.

>watches a youtuber....
Pretty sad

The wh*Toid was scared off by BLACK ITALIAN BULLS.

the irony is that you sound exactly like them, extremely bitter

oh boy the angry big toothed Scandinavians can't handle it. What wrong sven? You get cucked by an iti?

Marzia is average

she look atiphical desu

I'd tap her ťbh

Average age of 4channer is 13.